• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2016, 06:51:31 PM
I wish Ghost would get show on TuneIn or even just broadcast on one of the pirate FM bands (I'm not Ghost, but live in his town) locally, because I would be able to listen more and more convenient. The blogtalkradio site sucks except from a computer. Any time you get a call, txt, hit the wrong button etc it goes away when using from the phone browser.

I agree, I've been bitching that he needs to get on iTunes or be more easily accessible. The blogtalkradio setup sucks, especially when you're driving.

Still, huge credit to him that he became so huge with such a poor delivery system.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2016, 06:51:31 PM
I wish Ghost would get show on TuneIn or even just broadcast on one of the pirate FM bands (I'm not Ghost, but live in his town) locally, because I would be able to listen more and more convenient. The blogtalkradio site sucks except from a computer. Any time you get a call, txt, hit the wrong button etc it goes away when using from the phone browser.
my biggest complaint is the time his show comes on. 1 pm is a hard time for me to catch the whole show so I usually download the show and catch the first hour when he does the financial stuff

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2016, 06:32:06 PM
Normal people can't believe because it is so outside of normal behavior.

Okay, but Russian hackers trolling the world with tens of gigs of meticulously crafted fake evidence is also outside of normal.

So what are these people (who simply fail at doing primary research) imagining is the cause of the pizza phenomenon? Is it supposed to be like The Macarena, or The Blair Witch Project to them?

and another Baller Friday goes up like the Hindenberg

Weird caller
QuoteIt's just anime girls fighting Ghost.   It's not anything weird or perverted or anything like that

albrecht

akwilly

Im being to think that EVERY baller Friday will not go good for the Ghost lol

Quote from: akwilly on December 09, 2016, 07:02:13 PM
Im being to think that EVERY baller Friday will not go good for the Ghost lol

Can't duck out 15-20 minutes early if it goes smooth     8)

akwilly

I would like to make an ugly Christmas sweater with ghosts logo on it

Quote from: akwilly on December 09, 2016, 07:12:55 PM
I would like to make an ugly Christmas sweater with ghosts logo on it

Dude, I want one. That sounds amazing. :D What an idea.

I've been listening more lately. Ghost just keeps getting better and better. Now that the election is past, it's nice how he has a range of stuff to talk about. He was getting pretty repetitive during the election. His show from yesterday was great, nothing else has made me laugh as much or regularly as Ghost. But now that we're in the Trump era and he's expanded to three hours, it really shows what a talent the guy is. All the stuff this guy comes up with on top of being so well read is ridiculous. Templeton pooping on Ghost's carpet yesterday in the middle of deep international political and economic analysis was hilarious. This guy is just on a different level.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 20, 2016, 07:18:26 PM
Templeton pooping on Ghost's carpet starts at 2:07:16  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1b6Hb1FM28

I always wondered why Ghost named his dog Templeton then i came across this.

bateman

He calls Stanley Steamer live in the middle of Radio Graffiti, talks to a saleswoman and then loses his fucking mind. It starts at 2:33

;D  ;D  ;D

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 20, 2016, 07:47:46 PM
He calls Stanley Steamer live in the middle of Radio Graffiti, talks to a saleswoman and then loses his fucking mind.

;D  ;D  ;D

Just got to that part. Trying to multitask while listening to this is extremely difficult when you're laughing so hard your eyes are watering.

Ciardelo

Ghost had to take off yesterday because Templeton crapped on the carpet. He's still on a rant about it today, three days later lol.

albrecht

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 24, 2016, 06:35:04 PM
Live Now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/12/25/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-418
Thanks for the alert.
He must have just gotten outta of church like me and started to pop a few before dinner. Ha ha. I am not Ghost. But I also need to get drunk considering it is 80F and muggy and Austin has changed so much and pissed off. Haha. Trump will make America Great Again and Austin Great Again. But he claims he doesn't drink cans, those small cans like listeners do? Than what is with the can throwing? Answer: he drink tall-boys or foreign beer cans, when he does drink from cans, because they are at least a pint.

akwilly

Oh no I think ghosts Christmas will be ruined by troll terrorists and cyber vermin hahaha

akwilly

Once again in another shocking turn of events ghost had his show and Christmas ruined by radio graffiti

mikuthing01

Been listening to the last hour of True Capitalist Radio Special New Years Eve edition and /pol/ claims they found his wife's facebook https://www.facebook.com/rachel.f.albin