• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

As I have suspected it appears that Dietrich's world has been taken over by Pavel. Sometimes a cult leader will be compromised by his own followers and forced to act according to their wishes or face dire consequences. In Dietrich's case it may be that Pavel was able to convince Dietrich's handlers, the ones holding the purse strings that it would be better to let him manage all of Dietrich's online affairs and contents to insure that their "investment" in Dietrich is not going to waste due to DD's incompetence or lack of initiative. DD just wants to spend most of his waking hours in a drugged up stupor or " Turiya State " playing with his lady boys. That's no way for a new age savior to behave...LOL.
It's the same way as Gobbels, Hitler's staunchest supporter, publicist and propaganda minister who controlled Hitler's public image and activities on behalf of Hitler's financial backers who were most likely Jewish bankers.

Turiya

Groveler, you have beseeched me  to use my true name and form.  On a whim I have granted your wish.  Hark!
Through out the years, decades and lo the many centuries, I have taken many names and many forms.  The Forth Age comes!
The portents are clear.  True, I was diminished for a time but plans are now laid.   The Red Heifer is alive.
The obfuscation is removed and that which Dietrich carries is laid bare.

Gunner65

Feb 17, 2019

"THE CARRION CROWS COME HOME TO ROOST -  Their shambling, flying, Animated Carcasses Answering The Call of the Vampire to Mass-Murder their Enemies."

Good grief.  All this thread needs now is for Bobo & Greasy to show up......................................

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2019, 05:27:24 PM
Good grief.  All this thread needs now is for Bobo & Greasy to show up......................................
an old Chevy Chase movie was it? 

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 06:40:49 PM
an old Chevy Chase movie was it?

Ha!   No.  Bobo was an odd poster on bellgab a few years back.  He always said he had big deals cooking with Art Bell.
Then he started talking about how he would have man love with his horse named Greasy.  It got really weird.

Ugh.  This audio is horrid.   Fix it Barney!

Gunner65

And here is my comment on the channel Pavel was referring to:  I had posted a comment directed to Dietrich cult troll "BuzarreHD" TWO WEEKS after he posted a comment accusing her of lying about Dietrich in the video.  SO PAVEL IS A FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

The comments were directed at him and were not "unrelated" to the video - you can see all the comments there for yourself including hers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vybx-wI7gww&t=203s

Dietrich on Cryptozoology?   Now that might be a hoot.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2019, 07:09:09 PM
Dietrich on Cryptozoology?   Now that might be a hoot.
"Dietrichology" is "Maggots" You Tube channel.  The title refers a study of everything Dietrich including his bizarre "Elizabethan" language.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2019, 07:13:03 PM
Dietrich ate a squirrel?
Maybe he sucked a bit too much dick!  He never seems to lose his voice otherwise - not even after doing 7 hour marathon shit shows!

akwilly

screw it, I will have DD playing in the background.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 07:15:10 PM
Maybe he sucked a bit too much dick!  He never seems to lose his voice otherwise - not even after doing 7 hour marathon shit shows!

Dietrich's women woes.  Flinging shit into his mouth.   Jesus.

Quote from: akwilly on February 17, 2019, 07:16:49 PM
screw it, I will have DD playing in the background.

Do it Willy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner65

"SINO VIET LUNY SOLAR ANUS"   BWAAHAAAHAAA!

Pelayo

Gunner65

Speaking of MOONS: I wonder if Peter Moon ever called him back about that book deal.   :-X

Gunner65

Some woman asked Dietrich why he always presents himself as a woman or a fag!   LOL!

Pelayo

ddd goes into toxic masculinity. He doesn't have independent thought in his head. All he ever does is spew the indoctrinated progressive narrative.

Gunner65

Digging up all these stories about people in the past and slandering them - Richard Dolan, Trina Foster, Jeffery Fravel etc (all "Aquino cultists")
Some guy named Hosea Uzura who made a comment to one of his shit shows.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 07:35:14 PM
Digging up all these stories about people in the past and slandering them - Richard Dolan, Trina Foster, Jeffery Fravel etc (all "Aquino cultists")
Some guy named Hosea Uzura who made a comment to one of his shit shows.

Gee.  Only 5 1/2 hours to go too!

Gunner65

Dietrich expounds on the "rules of the road" when he does not even have a fucking vehicle or a California Drivers License!

Gunner65

NIGHT-STICK!  HE HAS AN EXPIRED LICENSE FOR THAT!   ;D