• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

ziznak

Hey I'm sure took forever to superimpose that alien face on the moon and adjust the opacity... give em credit where it's due!

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on June 10, 2012, 04:56:15 PM
Hey I'm sure took forever to superimpose that alien face on the moon and adjust the opacity... give em credit where it's due!

The moon is in the sky, but they're ON the moon.  What the fuck.

coaster

his excuse -"As to the cover, they need that quickly so they get the book into the industry catalogs for next spring". bs. This was around the time he mentioned that he had done 11,000 words for his book. I don't know what publisher would think having a horribly done cover done is top priority when the book isn't even close to being finished. And what publisher would accept that piece of shit as a cover in the first place?

Grimace

Quote from: McPhallus on June 10, 2012, 05:48:04 PM

broooo is the moon is everywhere and everything

ziznak

Quote from: MV on June 10, 2012, 07:28:45 PM

wow... you're right, it looks like ASS... particularly when you enlarge it.
holy crap!!... you can totally see the line where they cut off the top of the alien's head but then didnt take to time to at least try n blend it into the moon correctly (smudge tool?) after they flattened the layers... they must have been limited to the mspaint tools this is really really bad

coaster

Not only are there errors, but I wonder how many of those images have copyrights on them..hopefully he got permission before butchering them making his cover.

Morgus

Quote from: Grimace on June 10, 2012, 02:25:00 PM
Behold, the foundations of science and consciousness shall be ROCKED to their foundation when Sir Hoagland brandishes his sharpened blade of psuedoscience, the ACCUTRON hooked to his laptop!

"THE LINES!" he cries in a fit of passion, "LOOK AT THE LINES ON THE SCREEN!" To the Coral Castle, to Stonehenge, to Giza we shall march on! This will change EVERYTHING, people! Empty your coffers, turn over your assets and DONATE TO SIR HOAGLAND'S PAYPAL NOW!

When did Hoagland grow his hair long? Trying to recapture his hippie days of old?  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on June 10, 2012, 09:14:52 PM
When did Hoagland grow his hair long? Trying to recapture his hippie days of old?  ;D

i believe it's hoagland's face on richard branson's head.

HAL 9000

Quote from: MV on June 10, 2012, 09:20:37 PMi believe it's hoagland's face on richard branson's head.

Indeed - here is the original pic:

BobGrau

Quote from: ziznak on June 10, 2012, 07:45:43 PM
holy crap!!... you can totally see the line where they cut off the top of the alien's head but then didnt take to time to at least try n blend it into the moon correctly (smudge tool?) after they flattened the layers... they must have been limited to the mspaint tools this is really really bad

These deliberate 'errors' are of course really a chain of clues hinting at a deeper and more terrifying truth than we laymen can ever hope to understand...

Sardondi

The moon has a moon. Just wait til Hoagland finds out about this!

Frys Girl

Quote from: Sardondi on June 11, 2012, 03:34:25 AM
Please no! Imagine the BS he will try to pull with that.... don't give him ideas!

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Sardondi on June 11, 2012, 03:34:25 AM
It also has a face.  The face on the Moon, and the face on Mars.  Together they produced the Gaia child Earth. 

Here is a new theory under hyper-dimensional planet production.

Grimace

Quote from: HAL 9000 on June 10, 2012, 09:38:58 PM
Indeed - here is the original pic:

Haha, yeah I just 'shopped one of Branson's accutron adverts. The idea of Hoagland appending "Sir" to his name makes me chuckle as well.

Grimace

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on June 11, 2012, 10:20:52 AM
It also has a face.  The face on the Moon, and the face on Mars.  Together they produced the Gaia child Earth. 

Here is a new theory under hyper-dimensional planet production.

The face NASA is keeping from the public. Irrefutable proof of a face on the SECOND moon which was towed in place by a giant spaceship that became Mars, which if you want to know the truth about Mars - THROW AWAY your textbooks people and go get John Carter on Blu-Ray right this instant. "They" killed it in the box office because somehow the truth slipped out.

Frys Girl

Did Richard C. Hoagland seriously state that John Carter has anything to do with NASA?

Harmness

My mind is blooooooooown!

Frys Girl

expat: good work on your blog. I love the Carl Sagan quote dissing Hoagland. He probably trolls the blog? Does he leave fan boy comments defending himself?

McPhallus

Is that Hoaxland or Newt Gingrich?

Quote from: Grimace on June 11, 2012, 02:49:36 PM

The face NASA is keeping from the public. Irrefutable proof of a face on the SECOND moon which was towed in place by a giant spaceship that became Mars, which if you want to know the truth about Mars - THROW AWAY your textbooks people and go get John Carter on Blu-Ray right this instant. "They" killed it in the box office because somehow the truth slipped out.

b_dubb

maybe is RCH is Newt's skinny younger/brother?

b_dubb

This is the bearded ass clown thread, right? <crickets> ... chirp chirp ... chirp chirp ... </crickets> right? <crickets> ... chirp chirp ... chirp chirp ... </crickets> right?

Sardondi

Quote from: b_dubb on June 11, 2012, 08:31:08 PM
maybe is RCH is Newt's skinny younger/brother?

No, Hoagland is Gingrich's evil twin.

expat

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 11, 2012, 05:34:38 PM
expat: good work on your blog.
Thanks, I appreciate that.
He probably trolls the blog? Does he leave fan boy comments defending himself?
He never has, and there's been very, very little defense of Hoagland or Bara by anon posters. He mentioned the blog on Coast to Coast once, 20 Apr 2011. It went roughly like this:

RCH: "I get criticized. There's this blogger called 'expat,' for instance, who says that NASA is only part of DoD in matters of patent law. But what he doesn't realize is that patent law defines all other laws."

GN: "Absolutely. No doubt about that."

The reference is to Hoagland, during the Hoagland/Ed Mitchell "debate," apparently scoring a point by saying that Sec. 305 (i) of the Space Act says: "The Administration shall be considered a defense agency of the United States." I pointed out that the full quote is as follows:

"The Administration shall be considered a defense agency of the United States for the purpose of Chapter 17, Title 35 of the US Code."

Title 35 is exclusively concerned with patent law. Chapter 17 says this, in part:

"Whenever the publication or disclosure of an invention by the publication of an application or by the granting of a patent,.... might, in the opinion of the Commissioner of Patents, be detrimental to the national security, he shall make the application for patent in which such invention is disclosed available for inspection to the Atomic Energy Commission, the Secretary of Defense, and the chief officer of any other department or agency of the Government designated by the President as a defense agency of the United States. "

In pub language, the patent boss can grass patent applications to chiefs of "defense agencies" and keep the old tin lid on them. So it's my opinion that Hoagland's grandstanding with Ed Mitchell was a total, shameless, cheat.

There's more here.

coaster

I'm still on my Dorkmission binge, and so far have read back to early 2009. This binge resulted in a Hoagland overdose.  Hoagland's stupidity is actually starting to affect me. I was literally yelling at my computer screen while reading the articles on the "glass domes on the moon" and the "you can almost count the rivets" on Phobos. I'm sure my neighbors heard me screaming obscenities  several times. I would read the article on the blog, then visit his enterprise website which was designed by a time traveler via 1995, and actually feel my blood pressure rise. Before I thought Hoagland was just a dipshit, albeit a harmless one. Now I know hes just a bold faced lying fraud who takes money from his dimwitted followers so he can continue to play make believe on his followers dime.

ziznak

Holy poop!! and i thought I was weird setting dorkmission to a fav and reading back like 5 entries... yer on a hoaxland overdose man... QUICK... grab some booze and guzzle... everything will be ok you just need to pass the funk out.

b_dubb

had it not been for Art and early Coast ... would any of us even know who this joker is? aside from his appearances on Coast what has he done?

Quote from: b_dubb on June 12, 2012, 03:49:00 PM
had it not been for Art and early Coast ... would any of us even know who this joker is? aside from his appearances on Coast what has he done?

Didn't he work for Cronkite or something? Imagine hoaxland delivering news on JFK like Cronkite did