• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
Nice try but I use a different email on Facebook than the one I emailed you with.

And FFS, I emailed you a year ago with a screen shot showing that Flkie really did call me. You kept it and hunted it down?
Don't be creepy.
i used thunderbird as my email program, so it save your email address.

Quote from: damon on June 24, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

Did it also hunt it down for you and tell you to look for me?

You have the Falkie excuse system memorized I see.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
Nice try but I use a different email on Facebook than the one I emailed you with.

And FFS, I emailed you a year ago with a screen shot showing that Flkie really did call me. You kept it and hunted it down?
Don't be creepy.
You did email him?  So you did.  BEFORE he invited you to be a FB friend.
Everyone keeps old emails.  Into the thousands.

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
You did email him?  So you did.  BEFORE he invited you to be a FB friend.
Everyone keeps old emails.  Into the thousands.

Who made you Gladys Kravitz?

He did request that I email a screen shot of my phone showing that Falkie called but I did not use the same email as my Facebook. Sides, what the fuck do you care about it?

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
Who made you Gladys Kravitz?

He did request that I email a screen shot of my phone showing that Falkie called but I did not use the same email as my Facebook. Sides, what the fuck do you care about it?
You are asking me to justify caring.  You know how ridiculous that sounds.

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 04:40:29 AM
You are asking me to justify caring.  You know how ridiculous that sounds.

Not nearly as ridiculous as Damon's use of tense. I know that.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Geez lay off Damon.. obviously he's having a bit of "troubles"

You haters don't have to crush everyone, I offer myself up freely to satisfy your "needs" to hate.

Go at me ..

Love ALL

In the meantime enjoy this outstanding "content"
Maybe some whitty critiques ..eh?

https://youtu.be/zjmoNRR1aYE

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:42:40 AM
Use of tense - you mean timing?  Well, i think the actual timing of saving the email was inadvertent.  And his mention of it may have been in his own defense.  Can't blame a man for defending himself. 

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
Geez lay off Damon.. obviously he's having a bit of "troubles"

You haters don't have to crush everyone, I offer myself up freely to satisfy your "needs" to hate.

Go at me ..

Love ALL
Crows need to wear diapers and quit playing in the street!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 04:52:13 AM
Crows need to wear diapers and quit playing in the street!

How did you know I ran out of "Grampers" 
Adult sized Pampers for Grandpa

Music break..

https://youtu.be/wRbQ-y-FxTg

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

Go at me ..

Love ALL

In your Gabfest categories, can we have male and female winners for each category?  Maybe no women will win some categories, but at least the category could exist, even if some are left blank.

Or are the organizers all male superior!

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 04:51:00 AM
Use of tense - you mean timing?  Well, i think the actual timing of saving the email was inadvertent.  And his mention of it may have been in his own defense.  Can't blame a man for defending himself.

No, I do not mean timing at all, I used the correct word and that word is tense.

Here is a recent example :

They do not agree, they never agree.

I have teased him a few times about it but it usually goes over his head. And I only do it once every few months. About a week ago I simply posted "Your tense is painful". I assume that stewed for a while because I really don't talk to him.

Then tonight, out of the blue, he tracks down my Facebook account, just decided to search for me.
I find it creepy.

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
How did you know I ran out of "Grampers" 
Adult sized Pampers for Grandpa
Bec with your superiority complex you must be Jorch!

Jojo

Besides, your spares trickle down to my food bank and they are out!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
In your Gabfest categories, can we have male and female winners for each category?  Maybe no women will win some categories, but at least the category could exist, even if some are left blank.

Or are the organizers all male superior!

Males are generally dopes.. egos and one upmanship rule their minds. Great for war and hunting.. look at me  everyone I poked the biggest rat with my stick.

If there is any hope for this ever complex modern world, the female complex "Nest Builder"  minds need to rule.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
No, I do not mean timing at all, I used the correct word and that word is tense.

Here is a recent example :
They do not agree, they never agree.

I have teased him a few times about it but it usually goes over his head. And I only do it once every few months. About a week ago I simply posted "Your tense is painful". I assume that stewed for a while because I really don't talk to him.

Then tonight, out of the blue, he tracks down my Facebook account, just decided to search for me.
I find it creepy.
These younger people were raised with social media.  It's kind of an oxymoron to say track down a FB account.  They are designed to be found!

Well, Rally Squirrel, when all is said and done, grammar is to a forum what make-up is to a tennis shoe. 

I recently got a new temp job.  It was casual, manager rolling on the floor (literally), staff breaking all the rules (even timekeeping) and mgmt not minding... So, I sent my boss a LinkedIn invite.  His wife's business card at a public agency was on our large reception desk.  I fielded calls for her to her husband warmly many times per day.  So I sent her a LinkedIn invite.  Her profile was public, and she works for a public figure.  Well, my boss flipped out.  Evidently, his wife routes her LinkedIn to to her email in-box, so he resolutely shamed me for emailing her! 

It was ludicrous.  If she doesn't want the public, or her husband's temps to invite her to connect, then she should not have her profile set to "public".  Of course, I didn't say that, but I did say my invitation was NOT an email, and her profile was open to the public.

So I can see how some people just don't see things the same way.

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 05:09:05 AM
Males are generally dopes.. egos and one upmanship rule their minds. Great for war and hunting.. look at me  everyone I poked the biggest rat with my stick.

If there is any hope for this ever complex modern world, the female complex "Nest Builder"  minds need to rule.
I am building a nest of handsome crows.  Are you a handsome crow  :)?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
Bec with your superiority complex you must be Jorch!

Liberace ban me.. I can't take this punishment anymore.

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
Liberace ban me.. I can't take this punishment anymore.
Crucify him first!  He nailed himself to the cross!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
I am building a nest of handsome crows.  Are you a handsome crow  :)?

Very..   :-*

I know you're a cutie!

Falkie's thread..morphed into Bella Haven

https://youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
No, I do not mean timing at all, I used the correct word and that word is tense...

OK, in the quote directly above this sentance, it looks like his finger pressed too lightly on the "d", so "d" didn't appear at the end of the word "save".  I bet a lot of these guys have lithe fingers, not ham-fisted.  To me that's not grammar, but ergonomics with smart phones and touch screens.  Or should I say screenz  ::).

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
These younger people were raised with social media.  It's kind of an oxymoron to say track down a FB account.  They are designed to be found!

Well, Rally Squirrel, when all is said and done, grammar is to a forum what make-up is to a tennis shoe. 

I recently got a new temp job.  It was casual, manager rolling on the floor (literally), staff breaking all the rules (even timekeeping) and mgmt not minding... So, I sent my boss a LinkedIn invite.  His wife's business card at a public agency was on our large reception desk.  I fielded calls for her to her husband warmly many times per day.  So I sent her a LinkedIn invite.  Her profile was public, and she works for a public figure.  Well, my boss flipped out.  Evidently, his wife routes her LinkedIn to to her email in-box, so he resolutely shamed me for emailing her! 

It was ludicrous.  If she doesn't want the public, or her husband's temps to invite her to connect, then she should not have her profile set to "public".  Of course, I didn't say that, but I did say my invitation was NOT an email, and her profile was open to the public.

So I can see how some people just don't see things the same way.

First, Damon is not young. He was not raised with social media, I doubt he was raised with the internet. But I found it creepy that a person I never speak to would hunt me down, it would be creepy if you did it as well.

Second, I just tease him once in a while it is no biggie. He posts things like :
And I like to respond with "In that order?"
I know, I know. It makes me a horrible person for tormenting him like that.

Third, I do not give a shit about your Linked in adventures. But I hope you at least got laid.
That is what it is for, right?

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 05:24:56 AM
OK, in the quote directly above this sentance, it looks like his finger pressed too lightly on the "d", so "d" didn't appear at the end of the word "save".  I bet a lot of these guys have lithe fingers, not ham-fisted.  To me that's not grammar, but ergonomics with smart phones and touch screens.  Or should I say screenz  ::).

It is just one example of many. But do you really need to defend the little guy? I just crack a joke here and there.

Hell it is not like I was evil and sent him a jalapeno pizza, an empty iPad box or a glitter bomb.  That shit would be truly evil.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 05:27:21 AM
First, Damon is not young. He was not raised with social media, I doubt he was raised with the internet. But I found it creepy that a person I never speak to would hunt me down, it would be creepy if you did it as well.

Second, I just tease him once in a while it is no biggie. He posts things like : And I like to respond with "In that order?"
I know, I know. It makes me a horrible person for tormenting him like that.

Third, I do not give a shit about your Linked in adventures. But I hope you at least got laid.
FB is not a hunt. It's social media.  FB doesn't "speak" anymore than "speaking" here.

Teasing is one thing, tonite was another.

"Horrible person?  Self-effacing, how cute.  I do it, too.

You know, even when the Cremation of Care is performed before an event, the opposite ritual is performed after the conclusion of the event.  So you took a seat somewhat lower than a reptile...

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 05:31:32 AM
It is just one example of many. But do you really need to defend the little guy? I just crack a joke here and there.

Hell it is not like I was evil and sent him a jalapeno pizza, an empty iPad box or a glitter bomb.  That shit would be truly evil.
Networks of negativity, because bruises heal.  I saw his photo.  He's not that little. 

Yeah, no problem.  We're here to have fun.  Every woman counts, right?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

I liked "14" LinkedIn story.. another example of the "Male" must control everything mind.

This whole ridiculous thread is about that..

We are all Falkies

Jojo

George Senda is a good source of forum fuel.  He has his handsome moments, but in his hotel room video it was just wrong to let his burger cool 10 minutes before eating it.  Must he talk with food in his mouth!