• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ell Gab is an Orwellian Hacker Site that Sieg Heils for Dave Schrader

Started by VC, October 20, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

VC

This thread is documenting the truth as I found-out [or you found-out] what happens to you at Ell Gab if you disagree with MITD's change of show format and blame Dave Schrader for doing this -or you couldn't post for other reasons.

I found-out Dave Schrader pisses and shits on Art Bell's Legacy by misleading [lying to] his listeners to make lame excuses why he doesn't do Open Lines or take Voice Call-ins for his guests. Schrader hijacked the Art Bell MITD show format from "the get go" and lied and lies about doing it too.

I started to document these facts as I researched what was happening, and then I posted to the MITD/DS thread at Ell Gab what I found-out.

I was immediately attacked by everyone on that thread for doing this, and I was told to stop discussing what I found-out. I tried responding to these people, when they directed their critique at me or to me for doing this.

This is when the insanity ensued, to burn me at the stake, ban me a heretic, because the Group Think was everyone there could criticize me as long as I don't reply to their posts. Then, I am blamed for manning-up to challenge their posts with my replies to their posts, and the simple solution is to get me banned.

Bart Ell lies to everyone telling me to stop shitting-up all the threads at Hacker Ell Gab. The truth is I was posting my critique about DS/MITD to ONE THREAD -not threadS. This moron Bart Ell can't even spell correctly in context... it's "thread" NOT threadS, so he's lying to everyone saying I'm shitting-up the forum on all the threadS. Completely false!

So, Bart Ell bans me to One Thread he created for me to post there. I could not see or post to the forum after that. Fart Ell enjoyed becoming the Orwellian Inquisitor Censor to belittle me by putting me in The Nursery and naming this thread: I DEMAND OPEN LINE CALLERS...

BUT that is not what I was complaining about. I tried to change the thread title to: Exposing The Truth About Dave Schrader's MITD Betrayal to Art Bell's Legacy

LOL... But the PTB Fart Ell Inquisitor Censors kept changing my title back to Fart Ell's queer faggotry title. [He or she or it may or may not be gay.]

My next posts "here" will document how screen name FISH [a hacker hidden Admin at Fart Ell] started altering and deleting my posts to that thread. Then FISH probably aka Fart Ell aka Bart Ell banned me from even posting to my own thread there. LOL. :D

Here is The Nursery Thread at Fart Ell: http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=414.0

This Inquisitor Censorship Lunacy is the lowest of the low degenerate sicko Orweilian Jackboot mind-fuckery that is certainly mentally unstable and dangerous, by rampaging over Art Bell fans, and Dave Schrader makes that shit hole His Choir and they suck His Safe Space Prickness. Dave has a Hard-on when butt fucking you there out of His Safe Space.

Sieg Heil Dave Schrader!

Lilith

Thank You for this.  I was SURE there had to be other ADMINS at 🌸 Ella-Haven 🌸, other than Bart.

VC

This post is one proof of [hidden admin] FISH hacking and altering my post... note the bold text for the FISH changes in the post below.

But this is what I wrote instead and what the bold text should be before FISH changed it: Exposing The Truth About Dave Schrader's MITD Betrayal to Art Bell's Legacy

Re: My Mommy Made Me With A Stranger
« Reply #85 on: Today at 08:32:38 AM »
QuoteQuote from: DynamoHum on Today at 02:06:12 AM

Gosh, that is funny isn’t it? More to do with your new forum settings than mine I think dear.

No. It's some little shit that is literally manually rewriting my title with their shitty little feeble minded sicko humanoid fingers.

My title for this post is: My Mommy Made Me With A Stranger

VC

This post of mine was completely erased by FISH aka some other doppleganger prick there. By that I mean he replaced my reply below to: Wah!

Fart Ell Screen Name MAX wrote:

This fucker has the same writing style as old Falkie, long, stupid, boring nonsense.
LOL...before you joined this Orwellian thread, controlled By Safe Space Inquisitor PTB Queers, I came to the conclusion you're definitely a Very Low IQ Twitter Brained contributor. Why? ALL your posts are either one or two sentences at most.

Don't believe me? Search MAX posts to see it use its twitter brain and "Heil Order" thinking.

Your other Heil Ordered post to me was Fuck Off. This post is a step-up for your [Dave's Love Child] twitter addled brain that managed to compose a sentence this time.

Yeah, you're DS's wet dream Love Child for real or in your wet dreams. Congratulations for composing a sentence. :D

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 20, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
>Prepping the bull for mommy

this is too paranormal. why are there no black paranormal radio hosts? 🤔

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on October 20, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
This post of mine was completely erased by FISH aka some other doppleganger prick there:

LOL...before you joined this Orwellian thread, controlled By Safe Space Inquisitor PTB Queers, I came to the conclusion you're definitely a Very Low IQ Twitter Brained contributor. Why? ALL your posts are either one or two sentences at most.

Don't believe me? Search MAX posts to see it use its twitter brain and "Heil Order" thinking.

Your other Heil Ordered post to me was Fuck Off. This post is a step-up for your [Dave's Love Child] twitter addled brain that managed to compose a sentence this time.

Yeah, you're DS's wet dream Love Child for real or in your wet dreams. Congratulations for composing a sentence. :D

He said he was going to make me the next Falkie before banishing me from the tin-pot kingdom. What an insecure turd! ::)

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 20, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
this is too paranormal. why are there no black paranormal radio hosts? 🤔

wypipo tryin to colonize the spectral realms too, smh

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 20, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
There are a lot of spooks cumming and going around the Schrader residence

This is gonna be a bloodbath.

WildCard

Quote from: VC on October 20, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
This post of mine was completely erased by FISH aka some other doppleganger prick there. By that I mean he replaced my reply below to: Wah!

that's pretty funny but it doesn't have anything to do with race mixing.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 20, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
that poor poor woman...

I feel bad for the KEEDS! I'm going to subscribe to MITD to help feed all the the starving black children in the Schrader household because you know the fathers are not going to pay child support. SAD!

VC

For the record. This is the post that got me banned from the Fart Ell forum except for this belittlement... I was isolated to "The Nursery" to post in one thread only. I could no longer read any posts there on the forum. Then I was banned from posting to my own thread too! LOL. This is: Bat Shit Crazy! I guess The Nursery wasn't Safe Space enough for MITD and Dave Schrader. DS calls me a coward and says I'm worth less than a used tampon. Coming from you Dave? Smart move. Dave got his Safe Space protected last word.

QuoteQuote from: Bluejay on October 18, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Another question:
    How did you react when McDonald’s removed the McRib from its menu?

LOL...

You do realize WE ALL got triple fracked here:

1) Dave Schrader never did a tribute show that should have allowed Art Bell's fans to call-in with their memories and condolences to his family. FU DS!

Dave said he would though:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1YU90efq0Jz

2) Researching how this "show format" disaster happened starts here:

http://midnightinthedesert.com/page/29/

Dave did say he would do Open Lines within a few weeks in his introduction. Yeah, that's right. I've got "the audio" in his own words... Dave says: "I'M PROMISING"... Posted May 9th... http://midnightinthedesert.com/dave-schrader/

DS said back in May "I'm promising" within a couple of weeks he will do Open Lines:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1hQNSYWSvDN

So much for promises!

Hijacked!

3) HW had a complete meltdown, several times, but AT LEAST she's back doing a FOUR HOUR show with Call-ins and Open Lines. HW kicks Dave's show in the balls by following Art Bell's Legacy in Show Format AND Music. BUT... HW is an incompetent host. She needs a Co-Host to succeed, but she has no interest in doing that.

This is WHY we're ALL fracked. Except for ALL YOU suck-ups that have to play nice here for your selfish motives. I understand The Choir always is going to smite me here, but just realize you have ALL betrayed Art Bell's MAGIC by letting Dave Schrader slither by like a snake in the night with a poison bite. He didn't respect Art enough to do the right things. See Above and weep in its truth!

Wah wah!

BTW, I'm just replying to questions here, so don't rag on me for speaking Truth to Power!

On a Final Note... This is Dave's One and Only attempt to do Open Lines:

Tue June 5 â€" Open Lines (1st Hour)

http://midnightinthedesert.com/open-lines/

Dave! Are you serious???????????????????????

FU

Quote from: VC on October 20, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
This thread is documenting the truth as I found-out [or you found-out] what happens to you at Ell Gab if you disagree with MITD's change of show format and blame Dave Schrader for doing this -or you couldn't post for other reasons.

I found-out Dave Schrader pisses and shits on Art Bell's Legacy by misleading [lying to] his listeners to make lame excuses why he doesn't do Open Lines or take Voice Call-ins for his guests. Schrader hijacked the Art Bell MITD show format from "the get go" and lied and lies about doing it too.

I started to document these facts as I researched what was happening, and then I posted to the MITD/DS thread at Ell Gab what I found-out.

I was immediately attacked by everyone on that thread for doing this, and I was told to stop discussing what I found-out. I tried responding to these people, when they directed their critique at me or to me for doing this.

This is when the insanity ensued, to burn me at the stake, ban me a heretic, because the Group Think was everyone there could criticize me as long as I don't reply to their posts. Then, I am blamed for manning-up to challenge their posts with my replies to their posts, and the simple solution is to get me banned.

Bart Ell lies to everyone telling me to stop shitting-up all the threads at Hacker Ell Gab. The truth is I was posting my critique about DS/MITD to ONE THREAD -not threadS. This moron Bart Ell can't even spell correctly in context... it's "thread" NOT threadS, so he's lying to everyone saying I'm shitting-up the forum on all the threadS. Completely false!

So, Bart Ell bans me to One Thread he created for me to post there. I could not see or post to the forum after that. Fart Ell enjoyed becoming the Orwellian Inquisitor Censor to belittle me by putting me in The Nursery and naming this thread: I DEMAND OPEN LINE CALLERS...

BUT that is not what I was complaining about. I tried to change the thread title to: Exposing The Truth About Dave Schrader's MITD Betrayal to Art Bell's Legacy

LOL... But the PTB Fart Ell Inquisitor Censors kept changing my title back to Fart Ell's queer faggotry title. [He or she or it may or may not be gay.]

My next posts "here" will document how screen name FISH [a hacker hidden Admin at Fart Ell] started altering and deleting my posts to that thread. Then FISH probably aka Fart Ell aka Bart Ell banned me from even posting to my own thread there. LOL. :D

Here is The Nursery Thread at Fart Ell: http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=414.0

This Inquisitor Censorship Lunacy is the lowest of the low degenerate sicko Orweilian Jackboot mind-fuckery that is certainly mentally unstable and dangerous, by rampaging over Art Bell fans, and Dave Schrader makes that shit hole His Choir and they suck His Safe Space Prickness. Dave has a Hard-on when butt fucking you there out of His Safe Space.

Sieg Heil Dave Schrader!

VC

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
I was a Dave fan and a member of Bellgab long before he took the helm at MITD so what does that make me?
It makes you stupid to think DS's show format is worthy of anything but the trash it is! You're one of the cry babies that enjoyed trolling me in the DS thread, repeating simple minded emotional tantrums, and you posted this crybaby in Fart Ell's Nursery Thread too.

If you think I'm crying, I'm not, and all you've done is proven you support [Hidden Admin] FISH Fart Ell Ell Bart hacking and altering my posts to make it appear I am writing something I am not!

You are a fucktard for not understanding what an Orwellian shit hole of abusive Admin Hacking Ell Gab is.