A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 09:33:19 PM
... you all have way, way too much fucking free time...

I am a little bit Snowden, or at least worn out from digging myself out of it.

What's your excuse?

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 09:33:19 PM
[attachment=1,msg1282400]

Having not bothered to follow this insipid thread, the only pattern I have discerned as yet is that you all have way, way too much fucking free time.

See above.

Showing respect for your conspiracy contributions to this board that's why I put "wacko" in quotation marks for not believing that they are wacko at all.
There is so much comando and subliminal brain washing going on that one has to be crispy alert not to become submissive pleb.

As to this thread...real gems were birthed within it's shell.. true pearls of wisdom and pure honest justifiable boulders of hate.
Definite keeper and even a Sticky.

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 09:43:24 PM
I am a little bit Snowden, or at least worn out from digging myself out of it.

What's your excuse?

Y’know, Pate. That is a very cute pup. You have thawed my heart, sir. Thank you. I love the dog posts.

pate

I love this thread, Az.

Well Played, Sir

ZaZa

You hateful bitches (myself included) bitching about GravitySucks, yet he is so full of wisdom.
/image related/

JesusJuice

I'm glad that the son of a bitch is finally dead.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 26, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
I'm glad that the son of a bitch is finally dead.

JesusJuice, hey, I'm glad you're out of the hospital. Last we heard of you you heard some noises and went to see what was going on. I thought you had been shot.

Roswells, Art

So, what's the deal? We're piling on Gravity Sucks because he was defending someone he thought was dieing of cancer and was in over her head? I think some of you might be a bit too callous.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 10:28:23 PM
So, what's the deal? We're piling on Gravity Sucks because he was defending someone he thought was dieing of cancer and was in over her head? I think some of you might be a bit too callous.

Maybe read the thread and some facts in it before you melt your pure heart for that pile of vomit.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 10:28:23 PM
he was defending someone he thought was dieing of cancer

Was he really stupid enough to buy that story? I find that somewhat hard to conceptualize.

ZaZa

Because you full of hate hatful cold-blooded assholes (including myself) who collectively exposed GravitySucks for what he really is,
now 'Safe Space' had to be created on EGab in order so that coward can hide there in fetal position. 
He is lonely, full of shame ..and hungry.
He is like a rocket without fuel.
He is many things..but he is not honorable brave man to face his accusers, that's for sure.
He is a COWARD.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
Maybe read the thread and some facts in it before you melt your pure heart for that pile of vomit.

The only thread I don't read and I get scolded for it. O.K. fine, I'll read it.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
Was he really stupid enough to buy that story? I find that somewhat hard to conceptualize.

I might be. I am really bad at judging people though.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
I am really bad at judging people though.

These aren't people. These are words from a web server. Discernment is prelude to judgment.

Do I really have to explain this? Earthlings.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
Would a real rocket scientist describe himself as a "rocket scientist" in a forum "sig" though?  I mean, really.  Come on.

Oh, i don't even know where to begin. There are so many posters that pretend they are more accomplished than they are. I mean, almost all of them. I just like to point out the ones that are jerks to me.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:04:03 PM
I just like to point out the ones that are jerks to me.

Consider the inevitable endpoint of this selection strategy.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
More ellgab scum showing up

I'll allow it. I don't even know how to /report them.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 11:05:17 PM
I'll allow it. I don't even know how to /report them.

That's okay, let them arrive to be pillaged one by one.

Corona Kitty

I tried voting faggot, but it wasn't on the poll options.... How sad.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
More ellgab scum showing up

I know you aren't talking about me. I quit that site after Bart banned Jackstar. He waited for Groyper to give the go ahead first, which is really weird.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:11:23 PM
I quit that site after Bart banned Jackstar.

Let's be fair. It was self-immolation. It only took a month of lurking and six hours of posting to discern that place was shit--but it did take that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:11:23 PM
He waited for Groyper to give the go ahead first, which is really weird.

Compartmentalization at work.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
1).The only thread I don't read and I get scolded for it. O.K fine, I'll read it.

I might be. 2). I am really bad at judging people though.

1). Lol, you will get surprised at some things in it. :)
2). Like when you so eagerly campaigned spreading false info all over BellGab (with few others) that I'm that pedo Robert Casio ??

That was not nice, especially that you read detailed explanations that I posted several times and sent PM's.
I understand if I was posting questionable materials, even one picture that could tie me to some pedo orientation,
you (and others) had nothing just pure evil lies.
Whoever started that lie will def get bad spiritual and emotional things eat their physical insides, till they or OFFICIALLY apologize on BellGab
by creating separate thread with proper title in it, or till they die from inner rot of their wicket degenerate flesh for it.
I'm sure (99%) that the same slime sent me PM with bunch of gay anal pictures, and the same slime posted yesterday
that blond whore fucking and sucking off dog bestiality gif in "Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich" thread.

Those are the people who brain washed you, because I will have hard time to believe that you initiated all that garbage on your own
and others pick up on it. I DON'T /*Edit*/ think you are that evil...but you might be naive enough to follow evil.
Tho as brig says...I might be wrong.

Enjoy reading facts about GS...and have fun now. ;)

- ZaZa aka theONE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
Let's be fair. It was self-immolation. It only took a month of lurking and six hours of posting to discern that place was shit--but it did take that.

Your posts were mild. It's just when you replied to Groyper that Bart decided to ban you. It's weird. Bart treats him like his retarded, potato-headed son.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 08:38:34 PM
I thought you were talking about littlechris...  I have no idea who Little Sean is.  Now, let me get this straight, Az:

You are upset at GS for an exchange he and Green Bastige (I am guessing that is the guy, whazzis name>?) had about you, in a conversation you weren't party to over in EllGabistan.  Whatever was said between them initiated this blood feud, and now you are inviting all and sundry to weigh in with witticisms &c to give you ammunition for your target, that being GS (and perhaps the Green Bastige?)?

Of the two targets the Green Bastige is the only one who has so far chosen to get involved in this particular thread.

No offense, my brother, but pot meet kettle?

That being said, this thread has been wildly entertaining to me and others (I am assuming).  So hear goes:

GravitySucks from what I recall, was mildly entartainting from what I recall here at TrueGab, but he like many others got butt-hurt or something when the site shut down for whatever reason for a few months and has pretty much "un-personed" or "shadow-banned" BellGab fromt the theatre of his mind.  I suspect the guy still looks around over here anonymously (as do many others, I believe).  I think they seekrut-lee covet their neighbor's shit or something.

Other than that, I don't know what the hell this is all about.  I am not going to bother logging into EllGab to find out what is going on over there, in the "seek-rut" threads.  For all I know I am already banned for my loyalty to this the original site.  I honestly never enjoyed EllGab, it was frankly boring.

Little Sean, I have no idea about.  Is he the guy "Sean" that used to call into I think it was (redacted)'s shoe and sounded like he was brain-damaged/stroke-victim/'tarted?  That is the only "Sean" that springs to mind immediately associated with what I am going to call the "BellGab multi-verse."

That threads are "hidden" on EllGab until you log-in makes the whole site, in my mind, a giant PMs board.  Lame.  Generally what is kept hidden is actually pretty boring and mundane.  Blahbity, blahbity, blahbity.

Still this has been a fun thread, especially since I really have no idea what the fuck, actual, is going on.  Thus I am reduced to trolling.

At this thyme, I am in your corner, with the spit bucket telling you to stay in the middle keep your chin down and keep swinging, champ.

Eat some lightning and crap thundarRR!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CXUv-xxtY

-Coach

Okay, you’re drinking tonight aren't you Pate?   

A.  Did what's his name not himself say that he is an Arab.  I called him a dumb Arab (as opposed to a smart Arab.) How is that racist?

B.  I said quite clearly that he has a right to express his views.

C.  Is it lost on you that this overwrought twit has the timerity to create a thread for the sole purpose of wire brushing someone in absentia and then accusing someone else of butting in on a conversation that he himself made public.  What kind of moron would do that?

D.  I think he served in the Swiss Navy rather than the Swiss Army. (Think about it.)

E.  Read this again when you sober up.

Nice talking to you.

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

Okay, you’re drinking tonight aren't you Pate?   

A.  Did what's his name not himself say that he is an Arab.  I called him a dumb Arab (as opposed to a smart Arab.) How is that racist?

B.  I said quite clearly that he has a right to express his views.

C.  Is it lost on you that this overwrought twit has the timerity to create a thread for the sole purpose of wire brushing someone in absentia and then accusing someone else of butting in on a conversation that he himself made public.  What kind of moron would do that?

D.  I think he served in the Swiss Navy rather than the Swiss Army. (Think about it.)

E.  Read this again when you sober up.

Nice talking to you.

This will be fun CHILD RE: your point #A.

Yet you habit a board that BANS/MUTES people #B

Apparently POT MEET KETTLE #C

What does SA stand for in your eyeblindered world?  Where do you think he's from again?  #D

DONE #E

Your preconceptions and intellectual failings aren't my problem-child.  Have fun with yourself.  I am beginning to think you are an idiot that doesn't know what he is talking about.

WHAR'S ME GOLD?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

This will be fun CHILD RE: your point #A.

Yet you habit a board that BANS/MUTES people #B

Apparently POT MEET KETTLE #C

What does SA stand for in your eyeblindered world?  Where do you think he's from again?  #D

DONE #E

Your preconceptions and intellectual failings aren't my problem-child.  Have fun with yourself.  I am beginning to think you are an idiot that doesn't know what he is talking about.

WHAR'S ME GOLD?

SA is Saudi Arabia.  You know the place with a lot of sand, oil and princes.