• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
A percentage of your population not only believes in Djinn and angels but also in slitting throats of kaffirs (like that poor soldier in broad daylight on a city street) and not allowing girls to go to school. And throw in some populations who like witchcraft and kill children (I recall some years ago some small black boy found in a river.) I'm not talking about your official state church, which your Queen heads, both supported mainly by their vast, vast land-holdings, but the population you've allowed in. Enoch was right.

I've never been a fan of the Scottish, on this we agree. Burns Night was particularly bloody this year.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 12:49:59 PM
I hope you drown in a vat of diabetic camel piss, after being sodomised by a gang of Berber tribesmen. With AIDS.

Still preferable to U.S. high school -or- a Clinton presidency.

Meanwhile, how about that already conclusively demonstrated voter fraud I just shoved in your face again? I'm going to do that again later as well. Pucker up, Sally.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
believes in Djinn and angels

That shit is as real as taxes, yo. Watch what one carelessly mocks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 12:52:09 PM
Oh my, someone slept in the knife drawer.

Seriously,  though, you are asking people to prove a negative. Don't let a man-baby baffle you with his psychoses.

Trump's claims have nothing to do with my desire to have the voting process fixed. I have supported True the Vote since they started. I just take Trump's commentary has being the result of his time with his mentor, Roy Cohn (the guy with the frog fetish before Pepe was a meme).

Read up on him. It will give you a better understanding of why Trump blurts out the things he does.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 12:59:20 PM
Still preferable to U.S. high school

It sounds like someone got a swirly from some burly jocks and has never gotten over it.

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 12:59:20 PM
Meanwhile, how about that already conclusively demonstrated voter fraud I just shoved in your face again? I'm going to do that again later as well. Pucker up, Sally.

I saw a day-glo headline,  which I guess serves as conclusive evidence in the parallel universe in which you reside.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2017, 12:57:18 PM
Voter fraud is fairly commonplace in certain parts of the country.  To say otherwise would be completely ignorant.  What do you think happens in states where no id is needed to vote?

I didn't need ID when  I voted in the referendum last year, and of course there was all sorts of hysterical nonsense about how it was going to be a fix. You need a bit more than paranoia to convince me that something fishy is going on.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 01:03:59 PM
Trump's claims have nothing to do with my desire to have the voting process fixed. I have supported True the Vote since they started. I just take Trump's commentary has being the result of his time with his mentor, Roy Cohn (the guy with the frog fetish before Pepe was a meme).

Read up on him. It will give you a better understanding of why Trump blurts out the things he does.

I assume Trump blurts out the stuff he does through a combination of a spoiled upbringing, incipient Alzheimer's and long-term drug abuse.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:06:53 PM
I didn't need ID when  I voted in the referendum last year, and of course there was all sorts of hysterical nonsense about how it was going to be a fix. You need a bit more than paranoia to convince me that something fishy is going on.

The problem here is not at the poll when people vote in person. It is twofold: the fact that anyone can register without proof of citizenship and absentee ballots. That is the two areas most susceptible to fraud.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:05:11 PM
serves as conclusive evidence in the parallel universe in which you reside.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html

For your supposition to have been correct, this woman would not have been forced to resign.

Your thesis is shite. Quot erat demonstratum. Do they have Latin in your universe of parallel faggotry?

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 12:57:32 PM
I've never been a fan of the Scottish, on this we agree. Burns Night was particularly bloody this year.

I liked them, though very hard to understand. Interesting easier to do so when one is very drunk. Odd.
ps: alright is not proper English.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:08:24 PM
a combination of a spoiled upbringing, incipient Alzheimer's and long-term drug abuse.

... how is this any different than when it is a Prince doing it?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2017, 01:11:12 PM
ps: alright is not proper English.

Don't correct an Englishman on how to speak  proper.  Anyway, I have to talk down to the sort of rabble you get in here just so that I can be understood.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:08:24 PM
I assume Trump blurts out the stuff he does through a combination of a spoiled upbringing, incipient Alzheimer's and long-term drug abuse.

He can come across like an idiot, but he is ours.  Read this. There are other accounts out there, but they pretty much portray the same image.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/former-mccarthy-aide-showed-trump-how-to-exploit-power-and-draw-attention/2016/06/16/e9f44f20-2bf3-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html?utm_term=.018c65104d43

GravitySucks

p.s. SV, I will go out on a limb based on your comment and say that Trump may well be the only President in your lifetime that didn't have a problem with drug use.

Jackstar

I think he takes massive nootropic suppositories that have been whipped up in a secret Freemason chem lab. Massive. He's like Captain America, without the shield, or the athleticism, or the weaknesses.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 01:12:39 PM
He can come across like an idiot, but he is ours.  Read this. There are other accounts out there, but they pretty much portray the same image.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/former-mccarthy-aide-showed-trump-how-to-exploit-power-and-draw-attention/2016/06/16/e9f44f20-2bf3-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html?utm_term=.018c65104d43

I saw an interview with the creator of Dilbert before the election, and he was floating the idea that Trump was some kind of psychological ninja who knew exactly what he was doing with all this. I don't buy it, really. He's cunning but he doesn't come across as smart, and there are too many people who go all gooey if they get a hint that someone is rich and powerful, so a lot of  his work  is already done for him.  I will say that Trump came across as much smarter 30-plus  years ago. These days he sounds like he's let all the showbiz go to his head and all he cares about is what people are saying about  him. He shows signs of serious mental decline to me.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:30:51 PM
He shows signs of serious mental decline to me.

These are bold assertions from the guy who trumpeted the unlikelyhood of voter fraud even being found at all, only to discover that it was the top headline in the U.S. from seven months ago.

Care to back up and try a run at this again, serf?

weedeater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:12:21 PM
Don't correct an Englishman on how to speak  proper.  Anyway, I have to talk down to the sort of rabble you get in here just so that I can be understood.
We are so very envious of the plummy British accent, not to mention diction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTlHkzloNTg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 12:17:54 PM
Just as you can't go mob-handed into someone's living room without 'probable cause' that a crime has taken place, you can't do anything you like simply because the  mood takes you. Trump's going round like a wounded elephant, being a  pain in the neck to his advisors because losing the popular vote is a burr on his arse. You'd need to present something significant that is then worthy of further investigation. That's how things happen in the real world. You don't just make something up out of a blue sky and expect people to take it seriously. If he has something to go on, other than what he's heard on Fox News, he only has to get his facts together and make his case.

Check out the Project Veritas vids. Evidence of fraud and corruption if I've ever seen it.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:30:51 PM
I saw an interview with the creator of Dilbert before the election, and he was floating the idea that Trump was some kind of psychological ninja who knew exactly what he was doing with all this. I don't buy it, really. He's cunning but he doesn't come across as smart, and there are too many people who go all gooey if they get a hint that someone is rich and powerful, so a lot of  his work  is already done for him.  I will say that Trump came across as much smarter 30-plus  years ago. These days he sounds like he's let all the showbiz go to his head and all he cares about is what people are saying about  him. He shows signs of serious mental decline to me.

Still better than the alternative. IMHO

I have never read his book,  but when I hear him make his claims and see his actions, it takes me back to my Karrass Negotiating classes. I am sure the techniques are based on the same tenets. The one thing he needs to realize is that he is not in closed negotiations anymore. 95% of the media is out to discredit him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 01:19:21 PM
or the athleticism...

He was actually quite an athlete at one time and is still a pretty good golfer, apparently.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 01:12:21 PM
ProperLY   ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2017, 02:30:07 PM
ProperLY   ;)

We must get together and have a chat about irony some day, dear.

Juan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 02:31:20 PM
We must get together and have a chat about irony some day, dear.
That's too tacky to be irony.

GravitySucks

Somebody recorded a closed session of republicans fretting over an Obamacare replacement plan. I am guessing this took place in Philly. They emailed to at oeast the Washington Post.

No mention of any concern over whether any state wiretapping laws were violated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/behind-closed-doors-republican-lawmakers-fret-about-how-to-repeal-obamacare/2017/01/27/deabdafa-e491-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.920ca5f3725c

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 27, 2017, 11:19:59 AM
He campaigned for electoral votes not the popular vote. He will win the popular vote easily in 2020 after he deports all the illegals and gasses all the jews and Makes America Great Again!

Juan

Mattis was sworn in again today, and again a young woman held the Bible.  She had a huge smile. Who is she?  I hope his girlfriend.