• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "I'm watching/just watched *movie title* thread....

Started by PhantasticSanShiSan, September 26, 2008, 04:58:26 PM

The Sopranos - 2000 Season 2 Episodes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Frys Girl

Wow I didn't know there were that many Soprano's seasons.

Hot Rod 2007

Frys Girl

Quote from: slipstream on December 15, 2008, 01:05:47 PM
   No, just an old movie enthusiast  :)
Turner Classic Movies RULEZZZZZ. <channelling andy samberg roy rulezzzzzz after watching it>

danDNA

you all must see

Baader-Meinhoff complex

Waltz for Bashir - the most movin film i have ever seen, more so than Watership Down and ET, im serious.

EvB

QuoteWaltz for Bashir - the most movin film i have ever seen, more so than Watership Down and ET, im serious.                

errr . . . Okay - WD and ET are charming, and sentimental. I got a kick out of reading WD and finding that at the end I was reading in Rabbit w/o realizing it (nice touch) But they're not on my personal list of great films.  Then again - you know what they say aobut opinions. 

Where can I find more about this movie?

The Sopranos - 2001  Season 3, Episodes 1 through 13

EvB

Music of the Heart (1999)

MUCH better than the somewhat sentimental trailer would have you believe.  An important subject - arts (specifically music) education and its role in child development.

UNDER RATED

I'd put it on the "must see" list.

Based on true story - and well done!!!

A tad longer than most current films  -- 2 hours - give or take - and worth time

SEE IT!!!

If for no other reason that it shows a non-horor side of slasher king Wes Craven

EvB

Suspension (2008)

A rather decent, underrated sci-fi/fantasy type flick about a guy who loses his family in a car accident and gains the ability to stop time by using his son's camera...(don't ask me why, exactly.) Anyways, what he decides to ultimately do with that power is..pretty..fuckin.. disturbing.

EvB

The Sleep Room (1998)
Fictionalized account of one of the civil trials re: the damage done by MKUltra.

MV/Liberace!

up the academy (1980)
i believe it was ralph macchio's first film.  it's a movie i should hate, but i don't for whatever reason.

Frys Girl

listening to Art talk about his vote for Obama AND watching Batman the Animated Series! Happy new year!

Centurion73