• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 09:12:56 PM
Ok let's play the stupid game.  How dark is your skin friend? Mine is very, and unless yours is darker, STFU.  Nice game.  I win right?

I am wearing kiwi black all over... so I win so you stfu

Cynnie

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2013, 09:13:06 PM
Let's all get in our Snuggies - hard to have a flame war in your Snuggies ...

[attachimg=1]

You have just discovered world peace

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 09:12:56 PM
Ok let's play the stupid game.  How dark is your skin friend? Mine is very, and unless yours is darker, STFU.  Nice game.  I win right?
Aldous, what do you mean you people! - I liked Kahns logic to Spock in the latest movie about walking over their dead cold corpses!

Nighthawk

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 15, 2013, 09:10:16 PM
i guess you mean as long as he is not a minority

Your a fuckin racist fool yourself. How dare you consider jewish a race. Your a disgrace to Canadians. Your a complete idiot. Shut up now before you make yourself look any worse. Canadians don't want you. Neither do Americans. Go away please. I will not say it again. You are a fool.

Catsmile

Please calm down, let it go. Coaster didn't mean any harm, I'm sure.
Please don't flame the thread, take it to PM if you must just scream at him, thanks.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:13:06 PM
the sound of his speech isn't nearly as bothersome as the subject of his speech.
Heh, George backwards.

Heather Wade

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 09:12:25 PM
WTF - Are you just picking random posts by people now and trying to pick on em?

I'm confused... should I be punching someone?  I'm too busy having the time of my life, unless... well, I'm confused.

You all have got to prioritize, and not minoritize.

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 09:01:34 PM
Jazmundo ! Hobnobbing with the art !

We're best friends now. I was going to call in when he was asking for Skype users but I thought he might want someone else from somewhere else.

I will try to call in again when he has a guest and I have a question I want to ask.

someguy

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 15, 2013, 09:14:39 PM
Your a fuckin racist fool yourself. How dare you consider jewish a race. Your a disgrace to Canadians. Your a complete idiot. Shut up now before you make yourself look any worse. Canadians don't want you. Neither do Americans. Go away please. I will not say it again. You are a fool.

I'm canadian and you don't speak for me. just shut up and stop throwing a shit fit

Quote from: popple on October 15, 2013, 08:59:11 PM
Hello all. So, I hear Dave Noory is being kind enough to help Art's upcoming guests with their show prep for Dark Matter. WHAT A NICE GUY!
George Noory-When will you learn you are playing 3rd string JV, Art is coaching at the World Series. George will get nowhere except fired by thinking he can outgun Art. This will only provide a side-by-side case study that highlights how inept George is at his job. 

Art Bell on new show-"...competition is a good thing for both shows..."

Absolutely-Premier Radio will finally have to grow the nads to fire George and replace him with someone who cares about the institution.

Laurakinch

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 09:11:31 PM
Andy said he just used his earphones and mic on his iphone.  Skype is all connection based.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Likewise I've had comments about how clear I sound when using my Iphone earphones on phone calls. Now I believe it.

Cynnie

Quote from: Redacted on October 15, 2013, 09:15:03 PM
I'm confused... should I be punching someone?  I'm too busy having the time of my life, unless... well, I'm confused.

Dance baby dance ! Punch the air punch the air

coaster

I guess you're pretty lucky. Flaming is against the rules, but I honestly don't give a shit enough to report you. I'm one of the most open-minded and mellow people out there. You need to relax. Also understand, this will be the last time I reply to you. Cheers.

jazmunda

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2013, 09:09:32 PM
Jaz/Andy's skype call last night (and before) was so much clearer than this one. Art needs to find out what hardware/connection Jaz uses for future international guests.

iPhone 5s. Using Skype App. Wireless Broadband Internet connection. Apple Earbuds with built in Mic.

aldousburbank

Shadow people are minority ghosts.  They should have equal rights like Casper.  Why do you think he's so friendly?

Maxwell

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 09:06:24 PM
sounds like dude just needed an excuse to skip out on his wifey
This is one hell of a cover story.

Cynnie

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2013, 09:16:43 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool. Likewise I've had comments about how clear I sound when using my Iphone earphones on phone calls. Now I believe it.

I cant hear shit on my iphone ..i prefer facetime or skype

Nighthawk

Coaster. Yea don't pay any attention to that person. I will not respond to that blithering idiot ever again either.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 09:17:23 PM
iPhone 5s. Using Skype App. Wireless Broadband Internet connection. Apple Earbuds with built in Mic.
Yeah my regular...OLD iphone 5  ::) does great when calling Japan using skype so all i can say is they make great products!

Cynnie

Quote from: Maxwell on October 15, 2013, 09:18:14 PM

Whatever works i suppose .

Although i'd be busting kneecaps if i heard this shit from my man

steelbot

HA! - man we need +1's sometimes! He's written books it's so convoluted, he HAD to make sure his wife would believe him! then said...loook honey we'll move to Australia!

Catsmile

Well, you know it has to be true because all the details. Yeah yeah that's it!

ADG12311990

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2013, 09:13:06 PM
Let's all get in our Snuggies - hard to have a flame war in your Snuggies ...

[attachimg=1]

I'm ready!

NoMoreNoory

Given that I don't believe a single word Sparks is saying, my fascination with guests like this is what motivates them in the first place to invent this whole schtick and keep repeating it and embellishing it for year upon year. The interest is purely in the showmanship, which is always fascinating. Sparks appears also to be oblivious to Art constantly calling him out on details of his story. He just keeps ploughing on. And on. And on. And on.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 09:16:52 PM
Dance baby dance ! Punch the air punch the air

No Grey's going to get me!  Dangit!  *swing*  Who are we fighting?

I'm snug in one of those thick, microfiber, furry blanket, almost a snuggie.   ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 09:19:35 PM
Yeah my regular...OLD iphone 5  ::) does great when calling Japan using skype so all i can say is they make great products!

iPhone 5. Ha! That's so 2012. :);):P

aldousburbank

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 09:20:28 PM
Whatever works i suppose .

Although i'd be busting kneecaps if i heard this shit from my man
Not in a good way right?