• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Swishypants

Did you go check yet?  ;D I can't wait for you to verify. Send me a video of your blood running cold with the realization.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 04:42:03 PM
Yup, not a single one. Most people would take that as a sign, but not George.
I would have gone but the lint isn't going to get out of my belly button by itself.

LadyFish

Quote from: whoozit on October 16, 2017, 05:51:29 PM
I would have gone but the lint isn't going to get out of my belly button by itself.

You missed your big chance. Senda has surgical skills. He could have removed it; just like he lanced Kathy’s ass boil with scissors.

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on October 16, 2017, 06:05:05 PM
You missed your big chance. Senda has surgical skills. He could have removed it; just like he lanced Kathy’s ass boil with scissors. his snaggletooth.

FIFY

Quote from: LadyFish on October 16, 2017, 06:05:05 PM
You missed your big chance. Senda has surgical skills. He could have removed it; just like he lanced Kathy’s ass boil with scissors.
wait a minute...
details are all wrong !
first off, Falkie SCRAPED the THREE TIMES FESTERING BOIL, THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST KITTY FOOD CAN !
secondly, scissors ?...wrong !...George made use of his own, one of a kind, Swiss Army Snaggletooth to do the scraping !

anyway, now you have me wondering (again) what the current condition of slow Kathy's ass is ?

and...is she still being forced to wear adult diapers ?

LadyFish

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 16, 2017, 06:22:08 PM
wait a minute...
details are all wrong !
first off, Falkie SCRAPED the THREE TIMES FESTERING BOIL, THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST KITTY FOOD CAN !
secondly, scissors ?...wrong !...George made use of his own, one of a kind, Swiss Army Snaggletooth to do the scraping !

anyway, now you have me wondering (again) what the current condition of slow Kathy's ass is ?

and...is she still being forced to wear adult diapers ?

When Senda detailed the procedure on his livestream, he said that “scissors” were the only medical instrument he had available to treat the ass boil. At the time, I didn’t realize that scissors was a euphemism for his Swiss Army Snaggletooth. 

Sounds like Whoozit missed a huge opportunity to have his belly button cleaned.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 16, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
These last four pages are lame.

Just saying.

Love ALL

You mean there's someone who's lame, don't you?  :)

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 12:35:32 PM
New from the DW...George fires back in retaliation!
======================================

the spreadshirt shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/ is using copyrighted images from my You Tube videos without my permission and is violating my copyright furthermore under california law, it is illegal to use images on a product without the express permission of the individual or individuals  involved California civil law civil code 3344 furthermore, the where in the world is the guy from pittsburgh

(a) Any person who knowingly uses another's name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness, in any manner, on or in products, merchandise, or goods, or for purposes of advertising or selling, or soliciting purchases of, products, merchandise, goods or services, without such person's prior consent, or, in the case of a minor, the prior consent of his parent or legal guardian, shall be liable for any damages sustained by the person or persons injured as a result thereof.  In addition, in any action brought under this section, the person who violated the section shall be liable to the injured party or parties in an amount equal to the greater of seven hundred fifty dollars ($750) or the actual damages suffered by him or her as a result of the unauthorized use, and any profits from the unauthorized use that are attributable to the use and are not taken into account in computing the actual damages.  In establishing such profits, the injured party or parties are required to present proof only of the gross revenue attributable to such use, and the person who violated this section is required to prove his or her deductible expenses.  Punitive damages may also be awarded to the injured party or parties.  The prevailing party in any action under this section shall also be entitled to attorney's fees and costs.
the guy from pittsburgh shirt design being offered on your site has been stolen from my cafe  press store and no use has been authorized for me for on this site and as shown in the attachment he is selling has been photo shopped with my girlfriend's kathy's head on an ewok, thus violating the disney corporations trademark and copywright as well I hereby request that you delete this shop and turn over all proceeds from this illegal shop to me I have been producing videos on You Tube for 6 years as The Guy From Pittsburgh and/or George Senda, my middle name my videos also appear on the nationwide radio show website Coast To Coast Am as George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh I  WILL continue to protect my intellectual property rights against any violation of my copyright or trademark which is pending. I had an offending shop removed on Cafe Press that was selling the same products for this reason as well. thank you Anthony George Senda 815 Court Street # 786 Martinez Ca  The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) on You Tube and my blogs and forum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello George,

Thank you for your email.

We are in receipt of your claim of infringement of your intellectual property rights.

Spreadshirt Inc. is a provider of an online platform, allowing our customers and partners to customize textiles with their own graphics.  Shop partners are solely responsible for the designs offered in their shops.  The partners confirm with the upload of every design that they are in possession of the intellectual property rights for the design. The designs and products are only produced on demand â€" we carry no stock of inventory.

You can reach the responsible person via the contact details of their shop:

Spreadshirt has deactivated the designs and products which you have questioned upon receiving your e-mail.  This means customers will not be able to see the designs any longer.

Spreadshirt denies all allegations of liability in connection with products and designs found on its site and partner sites. None of Spreadshirt's statements or actions relating to these products or designs may be construed as an admission of fact or liability.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Sam
DMCA Agent

WOW!  Maybe my mugs will become valuable someday then :D

Norm

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 07:49:07 PM
Memes George created in retaliation to Bateman.

Not familiar with the term 'emil' Must be Russian I suspect.

Quote from: Norm on October 16, 2017, 07:52:39 PM
I think Senda meant Enfamil since he's such a baby.

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 07:49:07 PM
Memes George created in retaliation to Bateman.

Hey at least Steve looks trim and fashionably attired, which is more than can be said about The Mooch from Martinez (TM).

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on October 16, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

Either that, or he misspells words the way he pronounces them...

dunno.

Maybe that's why he usually says inbox...

bateman

The Sphere of Strength is about to teach George a painful lesson.

Quote from: bateman on October 16, 2017, 08:02:08 PM
The Sphere of Strength is about to teach George a painful lesson.

Will this enlightenment involve his third eye?

Norm

From the RRDW (Really, Really Deep Web)

Warning! Disturbing photo of deceased red cat (orangy)

;