• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
Keiths socializing and having some fun for a change  ;D

Better method of coping than acting batshit.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2018, 04:05:28 PM
Many, many many widows. His pimp hand was strong.  :P

would you like me to be rough, baby? ya know, since we're a couple now and all...

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
would you like me to be rough, baby? ya know, since we're a couple now and all...

Does this mean I'll have to mud wrestle Amy for you? LOL

lonevoice

Quote from: Nobody on May 16, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
The word "Fortean" seems to cover pretty much anything that the word "fringe" does while steering clear of the negative connotations associated with the latter word.  I'll admit that "Fortean" might sound dated to some, but words come and go; perhaps it's about time it was revived?
Your mention of "Fortean" got me thinking that, if broadcast radio had existed in the late 19th century, Art Bell could have interviewed each of: Charles Hoy Fort, Albert Einstein, Harry Houdini, Nikola Tesla, and P.T. Barnum.  All of them would fit comfortably within his brand.  I have no idea what word might could accurately describe that genre.   ;D

dsz

Quote from: chefist on May 16, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Who is this "we"? I thought the interview was Karen and Dave. Is Keith standing there in a dark corner of the studio smoking Heather's last Art cigarette?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
Does this mean I'll have to mud wrestle Amy for you? LOL

forget about her. i only have eyes for you.

Bluejay

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 16, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
Too late, those products are available here in Japan and also in Korea, along with anus bleaching it also does areolas and nipples

Zenman

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
Dave on KNYE with Karen

Cool, thanks brig! As soon as I listen to this, I'll be completely up to date, I think. Till the next twist anyway.  :)

Juan

Quote from: lonevoice on May 16, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
Your mention of "Fortean" got me thinking that, if broadcast radio had existed in the late 19th century, Art Bell could have interviewed each of: Charles Hoy Fort, Albert Einstein, Harry Houdini, Nikola Tesla, and P.T. Barnum.  All of them would fit comfortably within his brand.  I have no idea what word might could accurately describe that genre.   ;D
Bellean

Quote from: sydtron on May 16, 2018, 02:24:03 PM
Somebody has to pay for the anal bleaching.

I didn't know there was a big call for that.

Sean92008

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 16, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
So if she had just said this from the git go, maybe she'd have gotten a bit of sympathy, instead we're left to deduce ourselselves.  Good production is what makes a show sparkle.
Her narratives that Art gave her everything, including things he didn't own himself, would lose their believability...

What?

Oh, nevermind.

HumanBeing

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
I will need to see Exhibit A for that last one.

#Skeptic

Speaking only from experience, the general rule was correct at least 80% of the time.
Compare the pucker of the mouth lips to their balloon knots. That is very interesting ;D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
I didn't know there was a big call for that.

*cough* um, we both know i give you weekly inspections.

Juan

Years ago, when equipment was very, very expensive, broadcast television stations leased some equipment. I wonder if Art leased. Another possibility is that some of it was on loan to Art. I believe it was the Telos agent who lived in Pahrump.

Nobody

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 16, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

A book was released a couple of years ago ex MI5 agent who was tasked with anti terrorism. Never gave his real identity for obvious reasons, but retold one of his 'deep covers' was pretending to be a homeless man sitting cross legged across from where he knew his target was. He stank, and was dressed just like he should be...And some teenage kids walked down the street towards him..One stopped and pissed on him. He never flinched because his target at that moment came out of the building he was watching..

Spycatcher Pisscatcher

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
*cough* um, we both know i give you weekly inspections.
You're frisky today!  :P

dsz

Quote from: Juan on May 16, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
Years ago, when equipment was very, very expensive, broadcast television stations leased some equipment. I wonder if Art leased. Another possibility is that some of it was on loan to Art. I believe it was the Telos agent who lived in Pahrump.

Good point. Whatever happened to Stream Guys and Telos? Did their services dissolve when their ads disappeared?

PChirp

Zenman

Great KNYE interview. Dave was excellent--Karen too. Also, Karen needs to start posting on BG.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2018, 04:19:48 PM
You're frisky today!  :P

well, i am wearing my cum hat at the moment.