• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 15, 2016, 10:48:06 PM
What opportunity?

What opportunity?  Surely you have sharpened  your knives .....always waiting ever so patiently always vigilant.

swarm swarm Art is back on the air .. attack attack! You may never have another change..

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 15, 2016, 11:10:55 PM
What opportunity?  Surely you have sharpened  your knives .....always waiting ever so patiently always vigilant.

swarm swarm Art is back on the air .. attack attack! You may never have another change..

Being a little dramatic, aren't we?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 15, 2016, 10:47:11 PM

Isn't this stuff about a passion for radio getting a little old though?  When is the last time you did a regular show lasting more than a few months before bailing, 2002?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER TONIGHT

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 11:14:26 PM

Noory is Hitler now  ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 15, 2016, 11:10:55 PM

Yeah ok, Gabby

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 11:14:26 PM

Oh come on Roswell.. you know you want a Hoodie..stop playing hard to get. ..

smooches sweetie

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 15, 2016, 11:21:03 PM
Oh come on Roswell.. you know you want a Hoodie..stop playing hard to get. ..

smooches sweetie

Can you send the pattern over? It is nice. I would like to put it on something besides a hoodie. I don't wear them.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 15, 2016, 11:18:38 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER TONIGHT

We don't even have a horse to beat anymore, it rotted away months ago. Like you, if Art does a show, I'll listen because it will entertain me. If not, I wish the guy good health and happiness. This grudge bullshit people feign on here is just stupid and obsessive.

SciFiAuthor

Art I'm glad you're feeling better.

Isn't this stuff about a passion for radio getting a little old though?  When is the last time you did a regular show lasting more than a few months before bailing, 2002?

You're the Coast to Coast AM world's SJW.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 15, 2016, 11:42:02 PM
Sure..

I mean ask your embroiderers to send the pattern over to mine. All they have to do is upload it to the embroidery machine.

akwilly

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 11:44:48 PM
I mean ask your embroiderers to send the pattern over to mine.
I wish I had people.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 11:44:48 PM
I mean ask your embroiderers to send the pattern over to mine.

Great Idea! .

Roswells, Art

Quote from: akwilly on August 15, 2016, 11:55:01 PM
and cats?  :)

Lol yes

Also fuck you, cats are great.

Your dog is small enough to be a cat.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 15, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
That is a black crow with white shading.

Thanks yew!  You could of saved me a lot of design time.

My first attempt was  a white crow on a white hoodie..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 15, 2016, 11:25:02 PM
Can you send the pattern over? It is nice. I would like to put it on something besides a hoodie. I don't wear them.

I'll try to arrange that ... it's 40 thousand stitches. And takes an hour and 10 minutes for the embroidering machine to make one..

ge30542

Art I'm glad you're feeling better.

PaperBoy, calling spades, spades.

JesusJuice

Quote from: ge30542 on August 16, 2016, 12:19:44 AM
PaperBoy, calling spades, spades.

Please. We say "mayate" around here.

ge30542

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 12:21:14 AM

Please. We say "mayate" around here.
Calling spades mayates.

Zenman

Quote from: Empress on August 16, 2016, 12:22:56 AM

For some reason, it took me a while to stop watching that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 15, 2016, 10:19:27 PM
Well, let's see, he bought into the Obama hype, and then he bought into the Trump hype.  As instructed by CNN.

What else would you like to know?

you're so above it all.

Soylentblue

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

Have another cigarette, you'll feel much better.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

Don't suppose you have any of that morphine left over?   

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 09:09:31 PM
At my age you see I have Medicare and I have part F as well so there are no out of pocket costs, of course as we all know the U.S. Gov't will indeed go broke sooner or later and it seems to be leaning
to sooner.

Art

Hehehe.  Always the bearer of glad tidings.

Hey, Nobody shoot (at) the messenger!