• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 09:59:59 AM
Yep. She can amplify our shared consciousness and increase our personal awareness by influencing Earth energies as she is guided by the multidimensional teachers and celestial beings. She has, after all, experienced a variety of unusual circumstances and events in her life.

Can't wait to hear about her experiences with interstellar travel.
Thank the Mystic Stars I don't live in her head.  Although it seems there would be room for a family of twelve to live comfortably inside her.

Art has saggy tits.  :-\

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 06, 2017, 04:13:34 PM
Your brilliant use of her blurred face symbolically conveys the nebulousness and disappointment of Art's exit from radio. Bravo!

heh heh

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 04, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

Who is this chick?   She's looking good.

Look at her hands!  She's talking about me, "I mean really, it was this big!  With a Cantaloupe on the end!"

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 06, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Who is this chick?   She's looking good.

Look at her hands!  She's talking about me, "I mean really, it was this big!  With a Cantaloupe on the end!"

Brooke Baldwin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 06, 2017, 07:53:22 PM
Brooke Baldwin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

Are we talking about the notorious hacker known as "4chan?" Didn't he attack Art about his tits, or something?

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2017, 05:51:47 PM
I do believe that there is more to it than that.  Oh there is little doubt that it would have ended up in the same place for Senda's Coast to Coast run but
I think the process was accelerated by the CoT+J and YP.  Via the COT+J's skullduggery it became known that Danheiser was claiming he couldn't open
what Senda was sending him.   Which as time went on rather frustrated our gullible hero.  If I recall correctly, the CoT planted the seed that Senda should
then visit Danheiser in person to debug the issue face to face. 

From there YP emailed both Danheiser and Noory a note that contained the key phrase "He intends to travel to you".  I truly believe that moved the inevitable
up quite a bit.  They couldn't take the chance of having a sweating, smelly, flat broke, Senda showing up at their gig.  Could you imagine?  They would have to
instruct the receptionist to block him at the door.  Even then he'd mope around the parking lot for hours.  They'd have to flee out the back door and Uber an
escape.  If they actually met with him it would be a total nightmare.   YP forced them to play their hand - they had little choice after his missive.

Yes. YP is a right and proper bastard.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Honk Some Benis on May 06, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
Are we talking about the notorious hacker known as "4chan?" Didn't he attack Art about his tits, or something?

Yes that is them, they are deplorable anti-Semitic holocaust deniers

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 06, 2017, 08:00:52 PM
Yes that is them, they are deplorable anti-Semitic holocaust deniers

OMG noes! That's just terrible.

PaulAtreides

Hey, Art.  You won.  Have you checked on your new health plan options yet?
http://ahca.republican/

Dr. MD MD

In listening to old C2C shows I've noticed how into CNN Art was. He seemed to be a big fan of the biggest fake news network there is.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 10:39:39 PM
In listening to old C2C shows I've noticed how into CNN Art was. He seemed to be a big fan of the biggest fake news network there is.  :D

He did support the two candidates they told him to, Obama in '08 and Trump in the primaries

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 06, 2017, 03:01:06 PM
I'd like to thank the committee and all my incredibly talented shitposting peers for their recognition.

Ha!  The best thing to come out of MITD.  Don't lose it, MV.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 06, 2017, 11:28:17 PM
He did support the two candidates they told him to, Obama in '08 and Trump in the primaries
Why did he change his mind about Hilary?

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
Ha!  The best thing to come out of MITD...

Don't forget about arctic chaga.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 07, 2017, 01:46:04 PM
Why did he change his mind about Hilary?

Good question.  Look how many times he changed his mind about Trump for a few days, then went back. 

He really ought to turn the TV off and go outside.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 07, 2017, 02:56:42 PM
Good question.  Look how many times he changed his mind about Trump for a few days, then went back. 

He really ought to turn the TV off and go outside.

At the very least I hope Art stops watching CNN, if he hasn't already.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 03:00:40 PM
At the very least I hope Art stops watching CNN, if he hasn't already.
Hi, Doc!

I noticed you've been using characters from the N E series.  I don't remember this fellow's name, at the moment, but he was one of my favorites.  He lived in a cave, survivalist style cause he couldn't stand people.  He was also the world's top gourmet chef, lol. ;D

Graham Greene, and the young man who, as a baby, was found at a wickiup door of a Tlingit family, were also faves.  So was Ruth Ann.  I liked everyone, really and I loved the show.

Northern Exposure was one of the best series, on tv, EVER. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 07, 2017, 03:43:38 PM
Hi, Doc!

I noticed you've been using characters from the N E series.  I don't remember this fellow's name, at the moment, but he was one of my favorites.  He lived in a cave, survivalist style cause he couldn't stand people.  He was also the world's top gourmet chef, lol. ;D

Graham Greene, and the young man who, as a baby, was found at a wickiup door of a Tlingit family, were also faves.  So was Ruth Ann.  I liked everyone, really and I loved the show.

Northern Exposure was one of the best series, on tv, EVER. ;) ;D

Yeah, Adam the chef was the BEST! However, he didn't live in a cave but a rundown shack in the middle of nowhere with his wife, Eve. So many great characters on that show though and all great in their own unique way. Even Maurice, who was ostensibly the town villain, was hilarious. Supposedly many of them based on real people too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMBcgqe_Lew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIUD0Ri8n-4

P.S. I've read enough of his book now to realize that the character of Maurice was probably based loosely on him, the guy talking.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 04:03:23 PM
Yeah, Adam the chef was the BEST! However, he didn't live in a cave but a rundown shack in the middle of nowhere with his wife, Eve. So many great characters on that show though and all great in their own unique way. Even Maurice, who was ostensibly the town villain, was hilarious. Supposedly many of them based on real people too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMBcgqe_Lew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIUD0Ri8n-4

P.S. I've read enough of his book now to realize that the character of Maurice was probably based loosely on him, the guy talking.  ;)
Maurice was also a retired American astronaut.  I don't remember whether he actually walked on the moon, however.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 07, 2017, 04:44:09 PM
Maurice was also a retired American astronaut.  I don't remember whether he actually walked on the moon, however.

No. He was supposed to have been part of the Gemini program. I remember one show where he was pissing and moaning to Chris about the fact that they should've let him go though. Maurice was great for providing some right-wing balance to the show. Even Joel was Republican and the whole town was very independent minded. They actually managed to slip a fair bit of politics into the show without turning people off. I remember they did a whole episode about the town's mayoral election. Great show!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
No. He was supposed to have been part of the Gemini program. I remember one show where he was pissing and moaning to Chris about the fact that they should've let him go though. Maurice was great for providing some right-wing balance to the show. Even Joel was Republican and the whole town was very independent minded. They actually managed to slip a fair bit of politics into the show without turning people off. I remember they did a whole episode about the town's mayoral election. Great show!
One of my favorite episodes was when Ruth Anne went for a joy ride on Chris' Harley and ran into a small gang of bikers.  Well, bikers on the weekend, white collar workers during the week.  Great episode.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
Sorry for my glitchy memory, Doc, sucks getting old. >:( :-[ ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 07, 2017, 05:08:01 PM
One of my favorite episodes was when Ruth Anne went for a joy ride on Chris' Harley and ran into a small gang of bikers.  Well, bikers on the weekend, white collar workers during the week.  Great episode.

I sorta remember that but not entirely. I remember Joel going for a joy ride on his bike too when he thought he might be dying. It seems like someone was always stealing Chris' hog. He never minded all that much though. It was that kind of place.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 05:11:22 PM
I sorta remember that but not entirely. I remember Joel going for a joy ride on his bike too when he thought he might be dying. It seems like someone was always stealing Chris' hog. He never minded all that much though. It was that kind of place.  :)
Yeah.  Chris was probably the most laid back of them all. ;D