• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shows From June 2010

Started by Supernormal, June 23, 2010, 12:22:12 AM

Supernormal

It might be less unwieldy to make separate threads for each month of shows. I realize that June is almost over.

Noory and his guest talked about the BP oil spill during the first segment and were coming up with BP phrases like "bitter petroleum" and "bad people" (Noory's phrase). Sadly, "boring program" fits much of the time. The oil spill is one of the worst environmental disasters in world history. However, we can get coverage and reporting from all kinds of different news providers. It's fine to discuss such an oceanic calamity, but it needn't be the main topic of most segments. There are more appropriate venues for that. JMO

Supernormal

I predict that Steve Quayle will say that the blonde Bigfoot is a demon and/or a giant. He's talking about the oil spill now. I'm quite surprised that he put a pessimistic spin on it. ;-) Not surprisingly, he mentioned the verse, about the sea turning to blood, in the Book of Revelation.

Supernormal

Quayle: "I've talked with multiple four-star generals."

Just how many does he know? Are there even enough of them to meet the definition of "multiple" as the word is commonly used?

Noory: "They [bad guys or the Illuminati] pulled the legs off spiders when they were kids." (no kidding)

Supernormal

Quayle: "The woo-woo's about to hit the doo-doo."

Some of his woo-woo sounds like doo-doo to me. He do do that woo-woo we love. Sorry, the psychedelic doom and gloom on steroids can make you punch drunk.

puddintame

Quote from: Supernormal on June 23, 2010, 01:01:04 AM
Quayle: "The woo-woo's about to hit the doo-doo."

Some of his woo-woo sounds like doo-doo to me. He do do that woo-woo we love. Sorry, the psychedelic doom and gloom on steroids can make you punch drunk.

Are you into self flagellation, Supernormal?  I couldn't force myself to tune in to that mess tonight.  No wonder you feel punchy!

Supernormal

Quote from: puddintame on June 23, 2010, 01:31:15 AM
Are you into self flagellation, Supernormal?  I couldn't force myself to tune in to that mess tonight.  No wonder you feel punchy!

Quayle's entertaining. He has a great imagination. Some network should hire him to write and produce sci-fi programs to replace reality TV shows. Uh, I meant documentaries. ;-)

KnyeGuy

I agree, Quayle is damn entertaining. He's to 'doom and gloom' what Richie Hoagland is to ' next great discovery of mankind.' Something is always just around the corner with these two.
Is it disaster or disclosure? Tune in to find out...

Unlike Hoagland, I can actually listen to Quayle... Too bad open lines are screened though... the incoherency of the calls would give Quayle some competition.

I always get Quayle and Howard Bloom mixed up. I still think they're the same person.

saucy

...in my semi-stupor state of consciousness last night...I seem to recall a significant blurb about the corporate elite beginning to establishing residence in Asia, to escape the trail of devastation that they do wrought in America! And it makes me wonder if Art Bell knew something of things yet to come; and as a result, forfeited so much of his earthly possessions that took him years to accumulate, not to mention leaving family behind....in order to be ahead of the stampede? I always suspected that he would be someone highly privy to such knowledge. I always had a soft spot for big daddy-DQ, ever since his rather compelling list of dead scientists days. 

saucy

oh! bollucks..I meant SQ...sorry.

Supernormal

Quote from: KnyeGuy on June 23, 2010, 09:03:53 AM
I agree, Quayle is damn entertaining. He's to 'doom and gloom' what Richie Hoagland is to ' next great discovery of mankind.' Something is always just around the corner with these two.
Is it disaster or disclosure? Tune in to find out...

Unlike Hoagland, I can actually listen to Quayle... Too bad open lines are screened though... the incoherency of the calls would give Quayle some competition.

I always get Quayle and Howard Bloom mixed up. I still think they're the same person.

You're right; some of the guests sound alike. I sometimes confuse guests because of the subjects they discuss. For example, I mix up Horn and Marsulli. They're in the Steve Quayle camp. They're believers in gigantic demonic Nephilim in the guise of whatever. The latter of the aforementioned two guests thinks that Mothman is a demon.

With apologies to fans of the Fab Four, Hoagland is like the fifth Beatle. He seems to be on more than any other guest, the George Martin of space exploration conspiracy theories.

Supernormal

Saucy, you gotta wonder when you look at the Kelly case in the UK. I'm not saying that all of the late doctors were "suicided", but the Kelly case raises more red flags than a May Day parade.

saucy

Mr. Kelly from the UK..he was one of the more prominent ones, huh;)..just that there were so many microbiologists--all in a row--who met with sudden, mysterious and deadly circumstances that can only spell-out FOUL PLAY!

Supernormal

Quote from: saucy on June 23, 2010, 11:52:46 PM
Mr. Kelly from the UK..he was one of the more prominent ones, huh;)..just that there were so many microbiologists--all in a row--who met with sudden, mysterious and deadly circumstances that can only spell-out FOUL PLAY!

It would be good to separate the wheat from the chaff to discover what suspicious incidents were possible homicides. Do you recall the gruesome murders of the young foreign students in the UK about a year or so ago? They were studying pathogens IIRC. The story went off the news radar screen.

Supernormal

Just let LMH host the whole show. She's doing all of the interviewing and talking. Her segment about the secret unmanned space plane deserves a big gold star. It demonstrates the potential of Coast.

saucy

you got that right, Supernormal;)  I like her style.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Supernormal on June 24, 2010, 12:30:28 AM
Just let LMH host the whole show. She's doing all of the interviewing and talking. Her segment about the secret unmanned space plane deserves a big gold star. It demonstrates the potential of Coast.
LMH replacing Noory would put the show in god-tier, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

saucy

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 12:43:02 AM
LMH replacing Noory would put the show in god-tier, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Ahhhhh...but what a pleasant thought!

TeddyKGB

Supernormal

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 12:43:02 AM

Maybe guests could tape their own shows before their appearances on Coast, and play the tapes on that night's program. Noory could serve as the emcee, introducing each bit.

Noory Voice: "Linda will now play her interview with a man who saw a cow beamed up by a UFO. I'll be enjoying my ham and cheese on rye." 

saucy

OH! ..you have a good imagination SupernormaL!

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Supernormal on June 24, 2010, 01:04:37 AM
Maybe guests could tape their own shows before their appearances on Coast, and play the tapes on that night's program. Noory could serve as the emcee, introducing each bit.

Noory Voice: "Linda will now play her interview with a man who saw a cow beamed up by a UFO. I'll be enjoying my ham and cheese on rye."

Will the god-awful Noory's mouse clicking still be there?

saucy

OMG!! Is there no one present who has not been infected by some form of GNS? Please raise you hand..hmm. I don't see any hands!!!

TeddyKGB

Quote from: saucy on June 24, 2010, 01:20:54 AM
OMG!! Is there no one present who has not been infected by some form of GNS? Please raise you hand..hmm. I don't see any hands!!!

Double negatives, brain hurts.

Supernormal

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 01:10:49 AM
Will the god-awful Noory's mouse clicking still be there?

Are you saying that he surfs the web during the shows? Perish the thought! ;-)

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Supernormal on June 24, 2010, 01:33:07 AM
Are you saying that he surfs the web during the shows? Perish the thought! ;-)
Oh man, I've not seen anyone mention it making me think that I'm hearing things and going crazy, but I used to hear the shows in podcasts and hear these click click click and it just grinded on my nerves. It also gave a reason as to why he seemed oblivious to the conversation at hand.

Supernormal

Quote from: saucy on June 24, 2010, 01:20:54 AM

Based on this show, LMH sounds like a good antidote to GNS infections. BTW, did you post on another related board?

Supernormal

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 01:37:11 AM
Oh man, I've not seen anyone mention it making me think that I'm hearing things and going crazy, but I used to hear the shows in podcasts and hear these click click click and it just grinded on my nerves. It also gave a reason as to why he seemed oblivious to the conversation at hand.

It makes it easy for him to find those obscure facts from Wiki that he brings up at awkward times during conversations with the guests. Never mind that they refer to something that was said ten or more minutes ago.

Guest Voice: "The ET turned to me and said...."
Noory Voice (interrupting): "The pilot had type A blood, not type B like we thought."

Supernormal

It's the Numbers Lady. I may need some Colt .45 and Mad Dog 20/20 to get through this one.

Noory: "Can events be spelled out in numerology?"

It sounds like I picked a bad time to give up drinking.

saucy

Quote from: Supernormal on June 24, 2010, 11:27:28 PM
It's the Numbers Lady. I may need some Colt .45 and Mad Dog 20/20 to get through this one.

Noory: "Can events be spelled out in numerology?"

It sounds like I picked a bad time to give up drinking.
Yep,yep,yep..it's gonna be like Airplane 2-nite!! haha..you're a pill S. 

saucy

it was just too tempting...(sorry!):

Airplane Clips: Lloyd Bridges

hee hehehe..!