Started by Juan, December 21, 2012, 06:37:48 PM

What will replace the mayan stuff?

Thunderbird account will be deleted?
3 (42.9%)
george noory gets fired?
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Juan

The end times predicted by the Mayan calendar proved correct.  I've begun another thread, because this one involved politics.  The politicians failed to come to an agreement that keeps us from jumping off the "fiscal cliff."  They gave up and went home today. We have obviously taken the route proposed by the gentleman in Sedona, and are jumping into a portal.  The Mayans were right.

ziznak

See? the Fiskill cliff is just the beginning domino man.  It's not the fall off the cliff that's gonna trigger the end of the world... its our landing at the bottom thats gonna do it.  THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT... here smoke this!

Falkie2013

There's some religious nutbag on You Tube who is producing these really whacked videos that say that he knows of a site where people are having " visions " of a mega tsunami and subsequent earthquake on the West Coast that leads to a WW III brought on by an alliance of the Russians and the Chinese against Taiwan and then us.

He has bad video of the California plates jumping up and down & then an EMP event with " newscasts " of the destruction from the flooding, quakes and after the EMP event a nuke attack and invasion of the US from the South by hordes of angry Central Americans & South Americans and the Chinese and Russian troops.

What this idiot doesn't realize is that an EMP event over the US would knock out electronics nationwide and their wouldn't be any news coverage.

I'm not going to post the video because it's one of the worst one's I've ever seen on You Tube.

His name is prophet Bob or something like that.