• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Results of Nov 6, 2012 as predicted by Carnac Coyle

Started by Eddie Coyle, September 17, 2012, 10:27:15 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on November 05, 2012, 09:32:20 PM

anagrammy would not be pleased.
That's roughly 70% of my motivation and inspiration before each post.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 05, 2012, 09:38:03 PM
       That's roughly 70% of my motivation and inspiration before each post.

which is why you are revered.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on November 05, 2012, 09:47:01 PM

which is why you are revered.
Thank you. I can't take full credit, being schooled by nuns for a decade contributed mightily.

Sardondi

Quote from: b_dubb on November 05, 2012, 09:37:01 PM
obama wins all the battleground states with margins ranging between 3 and 7 %

Have some more Kool-Aid; you must be one thirsty guy. ;)

Sardondi

from the Department of Questionable Significance, Drudge is reporting early Ohio returns show Romney already with 92,000 vote lead. 

Pragmier

Nate Silver's final forecast puts Obama at 313 electoral/91% chance of victory. Let's see how he does. Lately Silver's been complaining of the animosity associated with the blog numbers and might leave it.

Lots of reports of long lines in Fla; 3,4,5 hours and more.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Pragmier on November 06, 2012, 09:51:46 AM
Nate Silver's final forecast puts Obama at 313 electoral/91% chance of victory. Let's see how he does. Lately Silver's been complaining of the animosity associated with the blog numbers and might leave it.

What a baby he is, animosity is part of the fun. I've stuck with my 347, 98% prediction for months.

Juan

I'm hearing that Ohio sent out absentee ballots to everybody - that they have to be returned by tonight, but that they cannot, by law, be opened for 10-days.  If enough people vote by absentee, that alone might hold up the final tally for several weeks, as 10-days would give lawyers a lot of time for shenanigans.

Pragmier

Romney's plane, Ryan's plane, and Air Force 2 at the same airport in Ohio.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pragmier on November 06, 2012, 12:29:59 PM
Romney's plane, Ryan's plane, and Air Force 2 at the same airport in Ohio.

i saw that.

Juan

Interesting, but I have no idea if it has any meaning - local news is reporting crowded polling places all over town - except in the more well to do yuppie areas that voted significantly for Obama in 2008.

Zircon

Ex- United States Navy SEALS and Green Berets are showing up in Philadelphia at locations where New Black Panthers are ensuring all get to vote. Hey Jabazz. you fuck with them and your ass is going to suffer.

Pragmier

S.E. showing some cleavage but damn banner blocking the close up view.

Zircon

I'd like to see an orgy get underway at Obama HQs. Put it on CSPAN (no commercials).

Well Gentleman and I do use that term lightly :P
Regardless of tonight's and possible the next several days results, I have really enjoyed the sparring, debating, arguing, bitching, moaning ect with you all very much! May the best Man win!

Sardondi

Some fraud at a NC precinct, where three voters show up to find their names appearing as having already voted. http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/11/06/gop-poll-observer-reports-three-cases-of-fraud-at-north-carolina-precinct/

This is just one precinct. Gosh, I just can't imagine what might have prevented this.

Quote from: Zircon on November 06, 2012, 02:09:58 PM
Ex- United States Navy SEALS and Green Berets are showing up in Philadelphia at locations where New Black Panthers are ensuring all get to vote...

I think that's called taking our country back

McPhallus

I love the Candy Crowley "President Romney" verbal fuckup.

Zircon

Heard that the turnout in a couple of locations in Philly is lighter tan expected whereas in western Pennsylvania (coal country) it is heavy. Also, if voters continue to come in as the period to vote approaches its end, the better for Romney.

coaster

these black panther guys are annoying. they pulled this shit four years ago. they are intent on scaring people into changing their vote, nothing more. race relations are better than ever../sarcasm. its all quite sickening.

Juan

You'd better watch out, Coaster, according to Bill Maher, black people know where you live.

Juan

Virginia says lines are so long, voting will continue until 11PM.

MV/Liberace!

i merged my failing "real time election talk" thread into this one.  there's more action here.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on November 06, 2012, 07:53:38 PM
Art Bell has made his endorsement...

He's coming back, he's coming back!!!

Obama, I mean. Not Art. He's very gone.

The General

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 06, 2012, 07:58:32 PM

Yeah Art, Obama 'get's it'
I can see Art voting O the first time around.  Fool me once. 
But why anyone supports him now befuddles me.