Aldous Burbank philosophy guru appears at Philadelphia's love park

Started by ziznak, March 11, 2014, 10:39:04 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on March 11, 2014, 10:43:57 PM
LOVE it!

Thank you for fulfilling my request.

Which one is the better looker?

LOL! Nice job fellas! ;D ;D

To answer jaz's question, the girl on the right, sitting on the steps wearing a backpack! ;)

aldousburbank

Nice Ziz, but I thought we were going to alter our faces...

ziznak

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 11, 2014, 11:20:03 PM
Nice Ziz, but I thought we were going to alter our faces...
time to let the world know the truth... I'm the fat jorch noory and yer the skinny one.  We did it buddy... blew the whistle on the whole thing.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on March 12, 2014, 11:19:44 AM
time to let the world know the truth... I'm the fat jorch noory and yer the skinny one.  We did it buddy... blew the whistle on the whole thing.
Heh
It was fun to BS for a little while in the city of brotherly love. Connecting flight got cancelled last night so was condemned to spend the night in Minneapolis (people live there?), and now am in the Eddie Dean's neighborhood. What was weird about the Ziz meet was that he and I each had personal business directly across the street from each other on Tuesday morning.  8)

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 12, 2014, 01:11:01 PM
Heh
It was fun to BS for a little while in the city of brotherly love. Connecting flight got cancelled last night so was condemned to spend the night in Minneapolis (people live there?), and now am in the Eddie Dean's neighborhood. What was weird about the Ziz meet was that he and I each had personal business directly across the street on Tuesday morning.  8)

yesh there ish no coinshindeshes

bateman

Aldous appears to have huge hands, while Ziznak appears to have no hands.

b_dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 12, 2014, 01:11:01 PM
Heh
It was fun to BS for a little while in the city of brotherly love. Connecting flight got cancelled last night so was condemned to spend the night in Minneapolis (people live there?), and now am in the Eddie Dean's neighborhood. What was weird about the Ziz meet was that he and I each had personal business directly across the street on Tuesday morning.  8)
Will there be an eddie.dean follow up?

Pale Horse

Ugly George Noory's are taking over the planet. Sightings everywhere. Holy Shit, they're multiplying.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on March 12, 2014, 01:13:09 PM
yesh there ish no coinshindeshes

Jorch could have taken out 2 of us with one strike. That's why there will never be a BellGab meetup.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 12, 2014, 01:17:12 PM

If what they say about large hands is true then Aldous is a horse and ziz may be a tucker like the guy in his avatar. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on March 12, 2014, 05:03:48 PM
If what they say about large hands is true then Aldous is a horse and ziz may be a tucker like the guy in his avatar. ;)
Big hands big gloves?

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 12, 2014, 06:53:19 PM
this is really cool.

Isn't it great that something you created brought two people together. From a legal perspective it's lucky that one of them didn't drug then kidnap then cut up and eat the other. Does the BellGab TOS cover you in that situation?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 12, 2014, 06:58:56 PM
Isn't it great that something you created brought two people together.
it really is.  when you think about it, from a cosmic perspective, it's just as cool as it gets.

From a legal perspective it's lucky that one of them didn't drug then kidnap then cut up and eat the other. Does the BellGab TOS cover you in that situation?

no, but i am willing to ship bellgab merch as compensation... you know... to smooth things over.

MV/Liberace!

by the way... if i recall correctly, wasn't there a marriage resulting from this forum?  i'm drawing a blank as to who it was.  maybe it wasn't announced publicly.  i just don't recall.  the years are adding up (on me AND the forum).

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on March 12, 2014, 01:30:27 PM
Will there be an eddie.dean follow up?
Missed out on a beer with the Bateman but there's still hope on this trip for one with the Eddie Dean. I did run into the Sly Stallone in Philly, got him really stoned.
[attachimg=1]

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on March 12, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
by the way... if i recall correctly, wasn't there a marriage resulting from this forum?
I don't know about marriage but quite a few of the ladies here have asked me to get them pregnant. By quite a few I do mean almost all.

One has been playing shy but we all know she can't resist the charm.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on March 12, 2014, 06:58:56 PM
From a legal perspective it's lucky that one of them didn't drug then kidnap then cut up and eat the other.
Well, one out of these things might have occurred.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 12, 2014, 07:10:38 PM
Well, one out of these things might have occurred.

That wasn't the type of eating I was referring to.

ziznak

Quote from: bateman on March 12, 2014, 01:17:12 PM
well we checked our penises and.. yup... its true... dude was stopping busses while women laughed and just hopped over mine... gotta give it to ya bro (and its got NOTHING to do with the smoke) you got me on the penis thing... damn

i have tattoos that are unacceptable you know that :)

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on March 12, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
by the way... if i recall correctly, wasn't there a marriage resulting from this forum?  i'm drawing a blank as to who it was.  maybe it wasn't announced publicly.  i just don't recall.  the years are adding up (on me AND the forum).

Was it a result of Tommy "comforting" Gnoory after his exchange with Art on BellGab?   ;)

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: MV on March 12, 2014, 07:00:55 PM
it really is.  when you think about it, from a cosmic perspective, it's just as cool as it gets.

no, but i am willing to ship bellgab merch as compensation... you know... to smooth things over.

I'm ready for this.

aldousburbank

Today I officially met what I believe is the 9th BellGabber in real life (including Art Bell) when Gravity Sucks showed up at the Burbank compound. I believe a nice time was had by all but I don't want to assume that was true for him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 20, 2018, 10:23:46 PM
Today I officially met what I believe is the 9th BellGabber in real life (including Art Bell) when Gravity Sucks showed up at the Burbank compound. I believe a nice time was had by all but I don't want to assume that was true for him.

Aldous is a cool dude. Much cooler than he looks online.  Wait. That didn’t come out right. Drats.  Well we didn’t have sunny California weather but the Burbank compound ended up being right where google maps says it is. Just don’t make the mistake of setting the gps to “shortest route” unless you want to see all of the remaining 1 lane bridges in California.

Thanks for the hospitality Aldous!

<insert Etsy link here>