• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 12:59:38 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but all that someone really needs to do is take a look at ellgab to see who got banned at the same time as you did to figure out what your primary account is. The fucked up thing is that you criticized Bart for doing this same exact thing.
Metron likes the back and forth fighting - I don't.
I just want a place to discuss a show that I like without someone shitting it up for ulterior motive...

Right on to that - these endless and utterly inconsequential political "purity" tests Doc deploys coupled with "faggot" blasted as many times as humanly possible are mind numbingly repetitive and utterly pointless, especially coming from an allegedly reformed Obama voter. :-\

As for VC - a short enough posting history to suggest nothing more than a shit stirrer from the get go. Simply ZERO interest in talking on topic.

Meanwhile any discussion of the "paranormal" - relegated to the incidental at best. It begs the question of what the Doc or VC think the actual purpose of a forum like this is.

As for drama - well check out Neely bagging on Vara's kid for trespassing and killing animals:https://twitter.com/dfneely/status/1088968716799209472

People, there's your topical sideshow!

Oh and white privilege? Here's Neely fresh off some wife-beating hitting on some white chick who was clueless enough to get on his Twitter feed:

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 09:50:55 AM
I don't see how, but it seems like people have mistaken this as a negative post towards Metron -- that ain't the case. Metron is a friend of mine and will be until I leave bellgab. Plain and Simple.
Hey bro - we are good! But frankly this political purity tag with the Doc is a crashing BORE! Enuff. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 10:05:57 AM
Alright, folks. I'm done. This site has devolved to the point that it is nothing more than the back of an elementary school bus where we learned our first swear words. I'm 45 years old and I have no interest in this. I'll miss some of you. Take care.
You'll leave a void here big enough for Nibiru to orbit in.  :(

Hoping you'll reconsider - the Doc is just a common or garden variety forum killer, no need to grant him that power at all. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 10:59:44 AM
Right on to that - these endless and utterly inconsequential political "purity" tests coupled with "faggot" blasted as many times as humanly possible are mind numbingly repetitive and utterly pointless, especially coming from an allegedly reformed Obama voter. :-\

Meanwhile any discussion of the "paranormal" - relegated to the incidental at best. It begs the question of what the Doc thinks the actual purpose of a forum like this is.

It’s whatever we make of it, not what you think it should be or try to dictate here. For example, I think it’s fun to put stupid faggots who try to self-appointment themselves forum moderator back in the hole in the ground they came from and I’m going to keep on doing that until the actual moderator stops me. Why don’t you cry about that too? It should be easy for you. You must be heartbroken now that your boyfriend, weiner has left. :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:03:26 AM
Hey bro - we are good! But frankly this political purity tag with the Doc is a crashing BORE! Enuff. 8)

Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:05:47 AM
You'll leave a void here big enough for Nibiru to orbit in.  :(

Hoping you'll reconsider - the Doc is just a common or garden variety forum killer, no need to grant him that power at all. :-\

Bust out your stupid projection “meme” again cuz that’s all you’re doing here. If anyone’s killing this forum it’s you and your boyfriends, faggot. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 11:06:54 AM
It’s whatever we make of it, not what you think it should be or try to dictate here. For example, I think it’s fun to put stupid faggots who try to self-appointment themselves forum moderator back in the hole in the ground they came from and I’m going to keep on doing that until the actual moderator stops me. Why don’t you cry about that too? It should be easy for you. You must be heartbroken now that your boyfriend, weiner has left. :(

It must be a really shitty head space you exist in, all that unfocused but all-consuming hatred and discontent. I'm A-Ok with you hating yourself, Lord knows you must have plenty of reasons to. But your stark inability to discriminate in a target rich environment like this renders you the mortal equivalent of a chimpanzee with a machine gun. You ain't funny, you ain't smart, you ain't edgy, you're just a rolling ball of tantrum. And what a shame that is given you at least had (at one time) the boresight to pot shot your preferred targets (like Paladin) individually. Now you're just all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:15:14 AM
It must be a really shitty head space you exist in, all that unfocused but all-consuming hatred and discontent. I'm A-Ok with you hating yourself, Lord knows you must have plenty of reasons to. But your stark inability to discriminate in a target rich environment like this renders you the mortal equivalent of a chimpanzee with a machine gun. You ain't funny, you ain't smart, you ain't edgy, you're just a rolling ball of tantrum. And what a shame that is given you at least had (at one time) the boresight to pot shot your preferred targets (like Paladin) individually. Now you're just all:

Talking about yourself again?! Time to bust out your stupid projection “meme” again, gramps.

P.S. I get that you’re trying to make this personal in someway but it really just shows what a desperately needy little faggot you are that you feel you have to try to destroy me here. Keep it up though! It just demonstrates to everyone that you’ve got no game whatsoever. None. It’s your life that sucks, obviously. That’s why you spend all day and night here trying to rally your troops, you sad and pathetic little man.

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 12:59:38 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but all that someone really needs to do is take a look at ellgab to see who got banned at the same time as you did to figure out what your primary account is. The fucked up thing is that you criticized Bart for doing this same exact thing.
Metron likes the back and forth fighting - I don't.
I just want a place to discuss a show that I like without someone shitting it up for ulterior motive...

You seriously need to ask yourself WHY you keep trolling along on Metron2267's behalf targeting me for Doxing too? What did you figure-out on your whiskey sours or whatever drunk funk you're on now? :-[

I'll tell you this much... you can't even write coherently... or in normal paragraphs... twitter brain.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 12:59:38 AMThe fucked up thing is that you criticized Bart for doing this same exact thing.

I know you can't even compose a coherent point here, it's obvious, but Bart banned me for merely criticizing DS's shitty show format and type of guests [ghosts/SM dimwits -it's totally different than what AB did] and I called him out repeatedly for his repetitive lies and deceptions about it. That sums it up succinctly.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 12:59:38 AMMetron likes the back and forth fighting - I don't.

Awwwh, you blew your cover then by trolling my posts and shitting-up multiple threads here on your friend's behalf, Metron2267. It seems you definitely are Metron's Poo Pee Doo little puppy following his kitty litter shit everywhere around here to eat it too. You are comrades in Poo Pee Doo. :-[

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 11:20:46 AM
Talking about yourself again?! Time to bust out your stupid projection “meme” again, gramps.

P.S. I get that you’re trying to make this personal in someway

Quick, call me a "faggot", Einstein! ::) ::) ::)

Quotebut it really just shows what a desperately needy little faggot you are that you feel you have to try to destroy me here. Keep it up though! It just demonstrates to everyone that you’ve got no game whatsoever. None. It’s your life that sucks, obviously. That’s why you spend all day and night here trying to rally your troops, you sad and pathetic little man.

LOL!

"rally...the troops"?

Oh yeah, we're off to invade a Circle K on our way to Area 51. And you're not invited...pfffft....nyah-nyah...and so on... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 11:30:48 AM
Awwwh, you blew your cover then by trolling my posts and shitting-up multiple threads here on your friend's behalf, Metron2267. It seems you definitely are Metron's Poo Pee Doo little puppy following his kitty litter shit everywhere around here to eat it too. You are comrades in Poo Pee Doo. :-[
Dang, the chronological age of this one can't possibly be commensurate with its intellectual diaper load. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

Quick, call me a "faggot", Einstein! ::) ::) ::)

LOL!

"rally...the troops"?

Oh yeah, we're off to invade a Circle K on our way to Area 51. And you're not invited...pfffft....nyah-nyah...and so on... ;D

Yep, that’s about the extent of it with you globalist idiots. ;D

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:46:04 PM
Dang, the chronological age of this one can't possibly be commensurate with its intellectual diaper load. 8)

You're already at 90+ posts today, so, no doubt, your diaper load is number one in kitty litter here.  ;)

You obviously want some... Vara-pussy and can't help but eat your own Poo Pee Doo... all day long... everyday here... BSC.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 04, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Vara-pussy!

Poor me?  ;)

I'm at 3 posts today casually responding to more of your troll posts and your friend a twitter bot. What Sock Puppet will he become next? He can't help but post here...

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 05:23:16 PM
I'm at 3 posts today casually responding to more of your troll posts and your friend a twitter bot. What Sock Puppet will he become next? He can't help but post here.
I can sense how deeply disturbing it is for you not to have any fresh Heather droppings to sort through. Those of us who follow Q know the anticipation can be maddening!

Best I can tell you is man up, get you some Neely stolen valor and go to town on it!

Now come on shake it off and get back in the groove. ::)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 05:28:42 PM
Now come on shake it off and get back in the groove. ::)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 10:59:44 AM
As for VC - a short enough posting history to suggest nothing more than a shit stirrer from the get go. Simply ZERO interest in talking on topic.

Meanwhile any discussion of the "paranormal" - relegated to the incidental at best. It begs the question of what the Doc or VC think the actual purpose of a forum like this is.

FYI, the forum is definitely not for you to be constantly OCD/ADHD hovering over anyone's posts you target here with violent threats and doxing. You act like somebody's kitty-cat pawn from EllGab.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 05:57:21 PM
You act like somebody's kitty-cat pawn from EllGab.

I think it's an overlay for multiple individuals to post through. It changes its style a lot, and that's a more likely explanation than actual schizophrenia. I'm open to being off-target here.

posts you target here with violent threats and doxing

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:03:13 PM
I think it's an overlay for multiple individuals to post through. It changes its style a lot, and that's a more likely explanation than actual schizophrenia. I'm open to being off-target here.

[attachment=1,msg1310182]

I don't think you're off-target, but I could be wrong.

Metron2267

FYI, the forum is definitely not for you to be constantly OCD/ADHD hovering over anyone's posts you target here with violent threats and doxing. You act like somebody's kitty-cat pawn from EllGab.

Sure it's all fun and gaymes to go after Heater but when I make it your turn.... :o

Shockingly real, innit? ;D

Metron2267

>:( >:( >:(

VC

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 06:27:35 PM
I don't think you're off-target, but I could be wrong.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 07:07:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1310217]

We have They Live glasses to see straight through the ugliness of your composite Sock Puppet Matrix that "live" inside Metron2267 blue pilled kitty-bot. You are one of them! LOL. Bwahahaha! :D

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 06:48:47 PM
Sure it's all fun and gaymes to go after Heater but when I make it your turn.... :o

Shockingly real, innit? ;D

I would NEVER advocate threatening violence or doxing of anyone, but you do! Moron!

Are you HW's want-to-be BF? Miller? EllGab kitty-cum? You're all taking turns? They Live in One Sock Puppet? :-[

Multiple personalities and/or people in one sock puppet could explain how you get to 99 posts today and well over 100+ on other days.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 27, 2019, 07:40:58 PM
I would NEVER advocate threatening violence or doxing of anyone, but you do! Moron!

Are you HW's want-to-be BF? Miller? EllGab kitty-cum? You're all taking turns? They Live in One Sock Puppet? :-[

Multiple personalities and/or people in one sock puppet could explain how you get to 99 posts today and well over 100+ on other days.

Lol, keep digging...

;D