• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 23, 2017, 03:44:05 PM
Same sentiments here. I hope the cancer hasn't returned but if it has that she is not relying on places like "critical health news" and C2C for treatment ideas but real doctors and experts.

I tried to get to some of her websites and they don’t seem to be healthy. It looks like she posts regularly on Facebook though.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 04:07:39 PM
I tried to get to some of her websites and they don’t seem to be healthy. It looks like she posts regularly on Facebook though.
Yeah Katherine Albrecht's (no relation) websites won't load so that added to my concern. I guess if she is on FB she is ok then. She can get out there a bit but motives aside (Satan etc) the spying, data-mining, and tracking by governments and companies is disturbing. More so that many people, especially younger, aren't concerned about it and actively participate in it by using so much social media, 'smart' phones, 'sharing' every minute detail of their lives, etc.

Speaking of 'chips:'
http://www.opb.org/about/connect/mobilefm/

Dateline

McDonalds has found Norry and they will be adding a new menu item beginning November 1, 2017.

The new sandwich will be named the "Norry Nothing Burger."  Order it and  you will get the top and bottom of a half-frozen bun and nothing in between.

They are already lovin' it.

Quote from: Dateline on October 23, 2017, 09:05:30 PM
McDonalds has found Norry and they will be adding a new menu item beginning November 1, 2017.

The new sandwich will be named the "Norry Nothing Burger."  Order it and  you will get the top and bottom of a half-frozen bun and nothing in between.

Noory requested they also offer a Happy Meal children's version, also appropriate for the family pet and other animals - a tepid if not cool to the touch bun, filled with scalding hot microwaved pizza rolls

Also available is a ''Tommy'' - a garbage can sized order of fries, and a bucket of diet Pepsi.

Quote from: Dateline on October 23, 2017, 09:05:30 PM

Darn, I thought it was going to be a turkey sammich. ::)

Quote from: Little Hater on October 23, 2017, 05:31:44 AM
Until you recall that Jerry Corsi also has such a degree ...

I have to admit I'm not much interested in popular culture, had to look up Jerry Corsi. Described at a "conspiracy theorist" - oh he's with infowars, I get it now. He and Alex make a fortune peddling that "they're killing babies" shit, nice work if you can get it I suppose.

Quote from: albrecht on October 23, 2017, 03:44:05 PM
Same sentiments here. I hope the cancer hasn't returned but if it has that she is not relying on places like "critical health news" and C2C for treatment ideas but real doctors and experts.

Aint that a fact. One day she talked in detail about the ordeal on her show. Her course of treatment was quite legitimate and conventional and she was in remission - hopefully still is.

JAMES VAN PRAAGH? Are you fucking kidding me? That con artist has been disproven debunked and disgraced all over Youtube. Dimbulb is going to fawn all over him like he's a celebrity and James Van Praagh is nothing but a LIAR and a THIEF.

Continuing our descent into the abyss...

https://youtu.be/t07UzTcApMI

https://youtu.be/9Lt-GeXPR2Y

https://youtu.be/6EpeBfrM3-I

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 23, 2017, 11:51:31 PM
JAMES VAN PRAAGH? Are you fucking kidding me? That con artist has been disproven debunked and disgraced all over Youtube. Dimbulb is going to fawn all over him like he's a celebrity and James Van Praagh is nothing but a LIAR and a THIEF.

https://youtu.be/t07UzTcApMI

https://youtu.be/9Lt-GeXPR2Y

https://youtu.be/6EpeBfrM3-I

He wears make-up

Jojo

"You were always on my mind" is a dysfunctional song.  As for lines 5 and 6, experts agree sincere apologies should not start with "If".  All through the lyrics, there is dysfunction after dysfunction after dysfunction.  And it is an insulting, narcissistic song.  It is a testament to one of Nelson's bad relationships.  I mean, if Nelson felt that way, fine, but I don't want to hear it and I'm sure the lady he wrote it for didn't either.

When I hear this song, I turn the show off.  Not that the advertisers would notice any difference in my spending anyway, but i notice an improvement in my well-being.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on October 24, 2017, 02:04:55 AM
"You were always on my mind" is a dysfunctional song.  As for lines 5 and 6, experts agree sincere apologies should not start with "If".  All through the lyrics, there is dysfunction after dysfunction after dysfunction.  And it is an insulting, narcissistic song.  It is a testament to one of Nelson's bad relationships.  I mean, if Nelson felt that way, fine, but I don't want to hear it and I'm sure the lady he wrote it for didn't either.

When I hear this song, I turn the show off.  Not that the advertisers would notice any difference in my spending anyway, but i notice an improvement in my well-being.

Yeah, us guys can write some pretty stupid love songs. I had a teacher who used to rip on the song I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family, saying that if the woman he was singing that to had any sense she'd respond You think you love me?! Well, get back to me when you finally figure it all out.  ::) :D

Quote from: Jojo on October 24, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

Actually Elvis recorded the tune long before Willie.  Neither wrote it.  A girl, Gwen McRae, did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 23, 2017, 11:51:31 PM

You forget. The bringer of "truth and light" in George Noory is big on telling those outside the program's circles "We Don't Allow Hucksters On The Program." Once again, I state, if it wasn't for hucksters, Noory won't have a program. That's why no one in the "mainstream" or "the real world" gives him one ounce of credibility.

James Van Praagh: Huckster. Flim-Flam Man. Con artist. Cheap carnival hack. And that's being kind to him. He cannot talk to your dead relatives any more than I can. I know all the tricks. I can do what he does better than him. But I won't do that to people, because I have a heart and a conscience. Instead, I attempt to educate people about these predators and call them out whenever I can. None of them I contacted so far took me up on my offer to test them fairly and for real. Because I know -- and they know -- they'd fail and be exposed.   

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 24, 2017, 03:45:32 AM
You forget. The bringer of "truth and light" in George Noory is big on telling those outside the program's circles "We Don't Allow Hucksters On The Program." Once again, I state, if it wasn't for hucksters, Noory won't have a program. That's why no one in the "mainstream" or "the real world" gives him one ounce of credibility.

James Van Praagh: Huckster. Flim-Flam Man. Con artist. Cheap carnival hack. And that's being kind to him. He cannot talk to your dead relatives any more than I can. I know all the tricks. I can do what he does better than him. But I won't do that to people, because I have a heart and a conscience. Instead, I attempt to educate people about these predators and call them out whenever I can. None of them I contacted so far took me up on my offer to test them fairly and for real. Because I know -- and they know -- they'd fail and be exposed.

Your parents are dead.  Am I right?  They are standing next to me and have a message for you.  Don't listen to Jorch Noory.  He's a con artist.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 02:20:20 AM
Actually Elvis recorded the tune long before Willie.  Neither wrote it.  A girl, Gwen McRae, did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc
I prefer the Pet Shop Boys version.

http://youtu.be/wDe60CbIagg

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 05:01:02 AM
Your parents are dead.  Am I right?  They are standing next to me and have a message for you.  Don't listen to Jorch Noory.  He's a con artist.
It's rumored he sucks, as well.

albrecht

Some Norry from last night:

"people straddled with student debt- up to their eyeballs."
"would we be able to pay for free college?"
"One thing I've noticed about the Chinese, those in power send their children here."

NoMoreNoory

Heard almost nothing of last night. Student debt. Really?
Any word from Joorch on how his 'mini-assignment' went? Or any sign of the 'interesting news' he promised us last Thursday?

Dateline

Yes, I have thoroughly read this thread for information, but no news.  Maybe is is only Fake News.

It could be like when Norry goes to a commercial break. and is in the middle of a thought never picking it back up again during the show.  That information had an intervening long weekend, so it is long forgotten 

Quote from: Dateline on October 24, 2017, 09:49:59 PM
Yes, I have thoroughly read this thread for information, but no news.  Maybe is is only Fake News.

It could be like when Norry goes to a commercial break. and is in the middle of a thought never picking it back up again during the show.  That information had an intervening long weekend, so it is long forgotten

Too busy contemplating his belly button or engaging in some other low-level cognitive activity.

136 or 142

Nori to John Hogue "Why did you rush this book out?"
Honest answer from Hogue "To make as much money as possible."

136 or 142

Is it just me or is John Hogue speaking in some kind of affected voice in order to try to sound like some kind of intellectual?

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 24, 2017, 03:45:32 AM

I couldn't listen to Van Praagh, the greasy little huckster turns my stomach. I'm ashamed to say when he first rose to prominence I believed the slimy little fucker. I believed because I was desperate to believe. Van Praagh takes advantage of sad hurting people for profit. Well he's exposed now, he along with the newly dead Sylvia Brown and Theresa Caputo and all those other liars and soothsayers.

Excuse me all, but did you hear what I heard the other night on that infomercial for a paid sponsor in "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" that poses as "news, editorial or program matter" sans proper Federal Drug Agency disclaimers? I have it recorded, and will confirm it when I have time, but didn't we hear Ben Fuchs discussing that snake-oil, heavy-metal supplement "Tangy Tangerine" and blurt out..."It cures." Before the fool caught himself and backed off.

Wait a minute. Wait a damn minute. No, that snake oil is not approved as a drug by the FDA. Only drugs approved by that agency can make that claim. But tell George Noory that. If what I heard was what I heard, that was a violation of both FDA and FTC regulations. OK. I admit I could be wrong, but when I review the audio I have I better not have heard what I thought I heard.

What a scam. God knows who is receiving "money, compensation or anything of value" for airing those consumer-deceptive claims. Again, if anything fishy is going on, it's best to contact those who protect consumers to look into what might be going on -- might, as in kickbacks to the host, maybe? -- or if nothing else, false claims made sans FDA disclaimers about said snake oil.     

Oh good, more empty prophecy in the time-tested tradition of the grocery store tabloid, followed by never-ending tired Fatima talk. Already missed 39 minutes of the acid bath. Maybe I'll miss a few more.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 24, 2017, 11:35:43 PM
Excuse me all, but did you hear what I heard the other night on that infomercial for a paid sponsor in "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" that poses as "news, editorial or program matter" sans proper Federal Drug Agency disclaimers? I have it recorded, and will confirm it when I have time, but didn't we hear Ben Fuchs discussing that snake-oil, heavy-metal supplement "Tangy Tangerine" and blurt out..."It cures." Before the fool caught himself and backed off.

Wait a minute. Wait a damn minute. No, that snake oil is not approved as a drug by the FDA. Only drugs approved by that agency can make that claim. But tell George Noory that. If what I heard was what I heard, that was a violation of both FDA and FTC regulations. OK. I admit I could be wrong, but when I review the audio I have I better not have heard what I thought I heard.

What a scam. God knows who is receiving "money, compensation or anything of value" for airing those consumer-deceptive claims. Again, if anything fishy is going on, it's best to contact those who protect consumers to look into what might be going on -- might, as in kickbacks to the host, maybe? -- or if nothing else, false claims made sans FDA disclaimers about said snake oil.     
Vitamin C does cure and is not snake oil!

Jojo

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
Nori to John Hogue "Why did you rush this book out?"
Honest answer from Hogue "To make as much money as possible."
Yeah, i thought he said, "I had to write a book!" so oiints for honesty...

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 24, 2017, 08:55:48 PM
Heard almost nothing of last night. Student debt. Really?
Any word from Joorch on how his 'mini-assignment' went? Or any sign of the 'interesting news' he promised us last Thursday?
Students loans are doing what the banks were doing 12 years ago when they started going belly up.