• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Another fucking "gem" - portion of an interview with  Dietrich dated 2016.  What a load of pathological lying bullshit! 

"Douglas Dietrich War Veteran"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtW-I9gR4ak

Dietrich claims 500 children were infected by AIDS at the Presidio. (among other bullshit)  Love the fake, subtle Spanish language accent Dietrich you fucking dumb-ass! 

Gunner65

It appears that some word is going around the internet regarding the "Dietrich cult".  People are researching for themselves and discovering he is full of shit! 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 05:20:49 PM
Another fucking "gem" - portion of an interview with  Dietrich dated 2016.  What a load of pathological lying bullshit! 

"Douglas Dietrich War Veteran"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtW-I9gR4ak

Dietrich claims 500 children were infected by AIDS at the Presidio. (among other bullshit)  Love the fake, subtle Spanish language accent Dietrich you fucking dumb-ass!
Me parece que el entrevistador piensa que a ddd es un puto.

Gunner65

The "Volcano Crown Princess" Judith Eggart makes her surprise appearance!   ::)
https://www.facebook.com/judith.eggert

Gunner65

This is the woman that Dietrich is infatuated with and begs for her to love him! 

Gunner65

SHE PUTS THE "TIMER"  ON DIETRICH!   BWAAHAAAHAAA!  :) 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 06:15:51 PM
This is the woman that Dietrich is infatuated with and begs for her to love him! 
She almost committed blasphemy by admitting the allies handed the japs their asses. And ddd can keep dreaming about her, cuz a loser like him has no shot.

Gunner65

My guess is she is just tired of him begging her to be on his show.  So she had set her own guidelines, (A timer) which Dietrich will violate.  And she will withdraw - only to be slandered by him in the future.

Gunner65

Her "surprise" appearance tonight also comes when Dietrich is having to cover his ass for his own exposure and defending his lies about  Zoraah Juin Fu Mock! 

Pelayo

ddd tossed phosphorus with his bare hands. Gee is there anything he hasn't done? And did I just hear that ddd referred to his muslim buddies as agressors?

Gunner65

Dietrich specialized in the deployment of White phosphorus munitions?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on April 24, 2019, 06:32:06 PM
ddd tossed phosphorus with his bare hands. Gee is there anything he hasn't done?
"Other than grenades" as an 0351 in Operation what?  "FLAMES FROM HIS FINGERS!  BURNED DOWN ENTIRE COMPLEXES!  This pathological asshole liar has NO limit!  He is totally insane!

Gunner65

The truth is Dietrich never handled more than a practice hand grenade (M-69) in basic training.  He was NOT a Marine and all this with this woman is just more bullshit.  More people are questioning it and more will come!

Gunner65

I lived in Hawaii also a long time ago, before the  FUCKING COMMIE  "Haole" LIKE JUDITH EGGART CAME AND FUCKED IT UP!  I learned about "Menahunes" in first grade.  This chick is not about Hawaii ...she is obsessed with something else.  She is all over the place.  But hopefully she will get it all out in this shit-show and then give Dietrich the "heave- ho"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 06:54:19 PM
I lived in Hawaii also a long time ago, before the  FUCKING COMMIE  "Haole" LIKE JUDITH EGGART CAME AND FUCKED IT UP!  I learned about "Menahunes" in first grade.
Did you ever stay at that hotel, I think it was called DeRussy or something like that?

Gunner65

No.  I was a US Army dependent and lived at Ft. Shafter.  It was 1969-1973. I was going to school with Mrs. Nagata and stealing coconuts from the base golf course behind my house!  I walked to "swim training" after school by myself and then walked home!  We left Hawaii to Ft. Meade, MD in 1973.

Pelayo

It's amazing so many bases have pretty decent golf courses. I used to drive past the Joint base Lewis-McChord course all the time and it looked pretty well kept. I never played on it, but I have played on Sea N Air Golf course on North Island. The first nine holes were decent, but the last nine were pretty much in the sand dunes.

Gunner65

LOL!  We had a Hisbiscus tree and a banana tree in our small backyard.  Dad would lift me over the fence and I would run across the golf course to a coconut tree and grab one on the ground.  I would take it to our "back porch" and husk it....put two or three nail holes into it and pour out the "milk" and then split it open.

Gunner65

We also went to the Pineapple fields each year.  They gave us many for free.  It was a paradise for me.  But this crap by Dietrich is very wrong.

My parents often quoted me as saying "Where are all the people?" after returning to the states.  Because I had seen only Hawaiians or Asians.

Pelayo

Cool, I have a hibiscus tree (baby one), a couple lemon trees, and some palms out in my green house. I have a hardy fan palm I planted out in the yard and some hardy banana trees I'm going to plant once they are a little bit bigger.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a total fraud.  Now that he has used his "princess" he will  begin his insane ranting.

Gunner65

OOOOPS! Judith Eggart INTERUPTS Dietrich!  This is Dietrich OWNING Judith Eggart to appear as a guest.  He considers this a conquest! Just before he appears tomorrow in his first interview !

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 07:26:32 PM
We also went to the Pineapple fields each year.  They gave us many for free.  It was a paradise for me.  But this crap by Dietrich is very wrong.

My parents often quoted me as saying "Where are all the people?" after returning to the states.  Because I had seen only Hawaiians or Asians.
I worked on a tuna boat out of pier 35 (right across from the Dole pineapple water tower) during a break from college. That's why I asked about DeRussy. I used to walk by it and think what a prime piece of real estate the army had.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 07:22:10 PM
LOL!  We had a Hisbiscus tree and a banana tree in our small backyard.  Dad would lift me over the fence and I would run across the golf course to a coconut tree and grab one on the ground.  I would take it to our "back porch" and husk it....put two or three nail holes into it and pour out the "milk" and then split it open.
That's the coconut water or juice as some people call it. The "milk" comes from the "meat" which is the thick white part lining the interior of the shell and is extracted by pulverizing the meat.

Gunner65

I purchased my first Tuna for 50 pesos from a Filipino Fisherman at a beach near NCSP San Miguel RP. "San Antonio"...I also paid a two boat crew to take us to Capones Island.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 07:40:34 PM
I purchased my first Tuna for 50 pesos from a Filipino Fisherman at a beach near NCSP San Miguel RP. "San Antonio"...I also paid a two boat crew to take us to Capones Island.
Ha! The tuna we were after (ahi) weighed sometimes over 200 lbs and we sold one at the auction for almost $3,000. Of course we were on a seagoing boat that was out for two weeks at a time. The prettiest sight in the world is the sight of the lights of Honolulu harbor after busting your ass fishing for a couple of weeks out at sea.

Gunner65

Dietrich is going off any historical norm now....he is using her to set up what his next rant will be.  And both are historically inaccurate with NO SOURCES!