• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 17, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
This is the 4th time he has "lost" his rent money in 3 years.

It is relatively easy to replace a lost money order.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 17, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Well.............  Sometimes the Lady just can't be found.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 17, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
This is the 4th time he has "lost" his rent money in 3 years.

Wow... no wonder George runs short of money!

George should sign up for an automatic charge to pay rent from his bank account.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
George was told to cut back on orange juice, coffee and spaghetti sauce.

He then tells us he came home and had an orange because it is not juice and filmed himself drinking coffee and eating spaghetti.

Fucking idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSaSqaB3pQ&t=198s

...and he talked about the bottle of milk like he thinks there's only 90 calories in the entire bottle...idiot.

Darth Vader

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2018, 10:07:07 PM
...and he talked about the bottle of milk like he thinks there's only 90 calories in the entire bottle...idiot.
brig, george is using common core math and common core health science. Plus george has been reading medical books when he was a kid co he knows more then his so called doctors.

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 15, 2018, 08:56:11 PM
Cheerios too? Arent they Gluten Free?
Cheerios are not riding the profitable gluten-free wave because they add wheat to their ingredients.  They are SO close to capturing the gluten free market, but they fail.

Same with most Uncle Ben's pouch rice.  Has wheat.

Similar thing with Brachs candies.  They had a chewy, gluten free coconut neopolitan wrapped candy which they discontinued at the height of the new coconut, gluten free trends.  They said it didn't sell.  Well, yah, it's not gonna sell itself.  You have to write "coconut!  gluten free!" on it...

Quote from: Jojo on February 18, 2018, 12:07:41 AM
Cheerios are not riding the profitable gluten-free wave because they add wheat to their ingredients.  They are SO close to capturing the gluten free market, but they fail.

Same with most Uncle Ben's pouch rice.  Has wheat.

Similar thing with Brachs candies.  They had a chewy, gluten free coconut neopolitan wrapped candy which they discontinued at the height of the new coconut, gluten free trends.  They said it didn't sell.  Well, yah, it's not gonna sell itself.  You have to write "coconut!  gluten free!" on it...

Those little Brach's brach's neapolitan coconut candy things are discontinued?    I loved those things    :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 15, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
I feel sorry for the people who still get up in the morning and go to work, then fork over half our earnings to support these leeches.  That's half our earnings before sales tax, property tax, gas tax, taxes companies pay that get passed along to us through higher prices, and all the rest of the nuisance fees, tolls, taxes, etc.

But at least the cats get a break for awhile, unless he locks them in.
Medicaid subscribers are not leeches.

Jojo

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 14, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJKbcHsaXvk
here is a family that dressed their golden retriever as a lion for halloween in 2017.
Glad it didn't get shot.

Quote from: Jojo on February 18, 2018, 12:11:31 AM
Medicaid subscribers are not leeches.

I didn't say they were.  Those who paid into SS and Medicare their whole lives should get what they paid for.  No one has a problem with others who are truly in need getting help.

The leeches are a different story.  I'd say a useless person who sponged off his mother his entire adult life until she died, and since then set himself up with every handout available instead of making himself employable, getting a job, and supporting himself qualifies.

GravitySucks

Hey MV

The new audio CODEC for the air freshener has been deployed across the SendaNetâ,,¢ and verified to be operational.

https://youtu.be/OPVwfdffllo

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 18, 2018, 05:10:56 AM
Hey MV

The new audio CODEC for the air freshener has been deployed across the SendaNetâ,,¢ and verified to be operational.

Thank you MV and GS.. finally some relief.

Very disappointing video.

The title advertises everyone's favorite cat, Orangey. But by the time we get to him it is night and too dark to see that majestic beast.

There is a first appearance of Talky, a nice Siamese gentleman. He could become a crowd favorite if he ends up moving in with Kathy then beats the crap out of her trying to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVEp6FwXkQ

WhiteCrow

wow and here I thought Hoagie was entertaining.  George went full blown Hitchcock with this latest video! 

Love ALL

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 17, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
He blames the trolls for reporting him to youtube. He has one more strike then youtube will ban him for good.

Did they promise that?  In writing?

paladin1991

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 17, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
RE: "MY KITCHEN. THE BEFORE."

The horror...the horror... ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3wJlGnbws
AT 1:23 is that a powered butt plug jamming up the kitchen utility drawer?   where's DPS?  Maybe she can verify.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 17, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

George has lost many, he is constantly being victimized and robbed, life is a living hell for Anthony Senda. Something must be done. 3 cans of cat food left and not a single penny left to buy more...

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 17, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR9avFXbcU0
George begs for people more money

I need 33 subscribers by 2-28-2018 or my videos will no longer be monetized. Please get your friends to subscribe so I can continue to receive the small payments I do from Freedom which I use to feed FLUFFY'S BAKERS DOZEN, the THIRTEEN CATS I feed. I need cat food donations for the THIRTEEN cats I feed. This is a TEMPORARY situation. I lost my rent money order in January & had to pay 2 months rent this month & it left me broke. Once I get my new credit card, I will buy 2 months wet food, dry food & litter with it & then will take the money I don't spend in cash & pay down one of my other credit cards and will not charge on it. My rent is paid until April on March 1st & I am going to pay an additional $75 every month until and through June so that in June the rent will be paid for that month and I can use the $240 for paying for my room at Alien Con. The credit card will first be used to take Fuzzy Cat to the vet as she has a respiratory infection. Then I buy the cat food & litter, pay for my Alien Con 2018 train ticket & take Kathy to a very belated Valentines Day dinner. REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS FOR THE CATS AND NOT ME. ALL DONATIONS WILL GO FOR CAT FOOD AND LITTER. Send donations to : George Senda  Cat food & litter coupons would also be appreciated.

Ooookaaaay.  Lost his rent check.  Again.  How many times is this now?  Who's keeping track?

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on February 17, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
George's apartment needs a professional cleaning service to remove the trash, scrub the walls and floors with a powerful disinfectant. He needs to be removed from the premises until it's safe to re-enter. Right now it's a giant petri dish of dangerous bacterium that left alone will only spread to adjoining units. I'm surprised the County section 8 inspectors haven't intervened already. I'm going to notify the California Department of Health Services and advised them what's happening.

I've done that in the past.  Citing his ailments, limitations (both physical and mental), his cat infestation, etc.  "Thank you for your interest.  How are you related to Mr. senda?  Oh.  YouTube?  Well we can't give out any information unless you're related with the proper documentation. yadayadayada."'

Maybe we ought to notify the TV stations of elder neglect on the part of the Peoples Republic of California.  Refer them to specific utube vids.

Hell, the night of the broadcast would bring senda tens of thousands of views.  Who knows how many subscribers?  There.  We saved his life.  And monetized him.  Now, who wants to solve the 'world peace' situation?

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 18, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
I've done that in the past.  Citing his ailments, limitations (both physical and mental), his cat infestation, etc.  "Thank you for your interest.  How are you related to Mr. senda?  Oh.  YouTube?  Well we can't give out any information unless you're related with the proper documentation. yadayadayada."'

Maybe we ought to notify the TV stations of elder neglect on the part of the Peoples Republic of California.  Refer them to specific utube vids.

Hell, the night of the broadcast would bring senda tens of thousands of views.  Who knows how many subscribers?  There.  We saved his life.  And monetized him.  Now, who wants to solve the 'world peace' situation?

Maybe contact the VA. Afterr all,  he did score the highest ever on the ASVAB test you know.

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 18, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Ooookaaaay.  Lost his rent check.  Again.  How many times is this now?  Who's keeping track?

I figured his allergies were from the grass growing in his kitchen.  Wait, what?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 18, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Very disappointing video.

The title advertises everyone's favorite cat, Orangey. But by the time we get to him it is night and too dark to see that majestic beast.

There is a first appearance of Talky, a nice Siamese gentleman. He could become a crowd favorite if he ends up moving in with Kathy then beats the crap out of her trying to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVEp6FwXkQ

The responsibilities George takes on, feeding all those kitty cats, amazed he can afford it. Why does he do it?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on February 18, 2018, 08:04:30 PM
I figured his allergies were from the grass growing in his kitchen.  Wait, what?

Looked like mold on top of mold. His kitchen is a Petri dish. No wonder Tiny One wanted to live outside.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on February 18, 2018, 02:41:57 PM
George has lost many, he is constantly being victimized and robbed, life is a living hell for Anthony Senda. Something must be done. 3 cans of cat food left and not a single penny left to buy more...

I see a never ending self perpetrating cycle of cash flow shortfalls. Are there any meals on wheels programs for kitty cats?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 18, 2018, 10:14:52 PM
I see a never ending self perpetrating cycle of cash flow shortfalls. Are there any meals on wheels programs for kitty cats?

If he took an hour, he could set up his own subreddit page to post links to his cat videos.  Then he could post a few pictures every day to r/cats. 

There are almost 600,000 subscribers but you can only post pictures there of your own cats. But he would draw people to his own subreddit if he did it right and have way more than 1000 youtube subscribers in a day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cats/

He really needs to ride the cat bowwave on reddit. Look at the list of links

https://www.reddit.com/r/Catsubs/wiki/index

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2018, 01:05:09 AM
I didn't say they were.  Those who paid into SS and Medicare their whole lives should get what they paid for.  No one has a problem with others who are truly in need getting help.

The leeches are a different story.  I'd say a useless person who sponged off his mother his entire adult life until she died, and since then set himself up with every handout available instead of making himself employable, getting a job, and supporting himself qualifies.
Senda doctor-shopped his way onto disability. These things were monitored in the 70s and 80s.

There's no reason they can't be again without a total congressional assault on entitlement programs.

And if you want to get fat indigents like Senda off welfare, let's throw the otherwise able-bodied 'coal miner' in the ruby-red state who refuses to adapt to market conditions. They don't want to work, get them all off the public tit.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 18, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

served or served as?  ;D