• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Chupacabra

when I think of Heaven's Gate I think of C2C am in the hay days.. :)

Renaldo

I don't know if 9/11 is what changed the show, but that's as good of a point in time to pick as any.  I don't see it as becoming darker though, just not as good. I blame it more on Art vs. Noory as host though, which also occurred around that same time. 

Noory's an asshat who's taken on the role of a tin pot messiah of the light to the troubled masses, and the listeners (at least a good portion of the callers) are now religious hayseeds who believe just about anything that comes along.  Art was always too smart for that, and as he'd say, would give the guest or caller enough rope to hang themselves with if they weren't careful. 

Wait until 2012 goes by and nothing happens. The show will take another shift then.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 06, 2010, 03:44:17 PM
Wait until 2012 goes by and nothing happens. The show will take another shift then.

2012 seems to be some kind of psychological projection from the Nooron.  His contract ends or gets renewed (?) in 2012.  This seems to be some kind of latent doomsday obsession of his, masked by all the other Mayan crap.

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 06, 2010, 04:05:48 PM
His contract ends or gets renewed (?) in 2012. 

Really, is this true?

There might still be hope!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 06, 2010, 04:27:11 PM

Really, is this true?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Noory

"Noory has repeatedly announced on-air that he is committed to remaining the principal host of "Coast" until at least 2012. His commitment is substantiated by a long-term contract..."

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 06, 2010, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 06, 2010, 04:27:11 PM

Really, is this true?

"Noory has repeatedly announced on-air that he is committed to remaining the principal host of "Coast" until at least 2012. His commitment is substantiated by a long-term contract..."
You just made my day

MV/Liberace!

marc might have just made your day... but think about this: if snoory leaves the show in 2012 (which he surely won't), that means he will have presided over this abomination for a FULL DECADE!!  that's just nearly impossible to believe.  A DECAAAADE!!!!!!!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on December 06, 2010, 07:11:21 PM
marc might have just made your day... but think about this: if snoory leaves the show in 2012 (which he surely won't), that means he will have presided over this abomination for a FULL DECADE!!  that's just nearly impossible to believe.  A DECAAAADE!!!!!!!

Unbelievable.

Not found any low befor is datum

after same day  I found my lower girl

1999 11 09

god datum if you not think about u.s

any get a child born on is day ? 11 09

b_dubb

Powdered Toast Man is a Ren And Stimpy reference.  if you can find PTM's first appearance, you'll see PTM save the Pope (voiced by Frank Zappa).  classic stuff

Joseph

As a new member of this message board, I feel this is a good place to start. I wasn't privy to Coast in its hay-day and I was only suckered into listening to George through night shift boredom. But what struck me was it's potential to be a really great show. It lacked realism most of the time and the religious freaks do little to add to any conversation, but somewhere down in the deep dark pit there was a glimmer of something bigger. After three years, I'm close to giving up hope. But my curiosity is peaked by the level of conversation happening on this page. Albeit juvenile, from what I've glanced at times, it still seems a more constructive source for discussing curious things that most medias find taboo or ridiculous.

George is a fine host from a network perspective. He panders to his often mentally ill guests and sells the product effectively. He is your friend. Buy Gold. But I do long for an experienced journalist with real questions for real researchers. 

Quote from: Joseph on January 11, 2011, 03:59:52 AM
As a new member of this message board, I feel this is a good place to start. I wasn't privy to Coast in its hay-day ...

Listen to some old shows with Art Bell or Ian Punnet as hosts. It's worth it.

James G.

I've heard guests on Coast To Coast AM discuss the 9/11 attacks as either an inside job, or something along the effect as what's cited above. And I've heard those like Alex Jones and his varied guests discuss the controlled implosion bit as well.

It's all about the power of belief. I accept the majority of the official account of what happened that day. It's based on my own experiences in what is and what isn't possible or logical, and my own research at the time.

For myself, I won't accept the inside-job bit. The logistics, resources and degree of secrecy required to carry it out isn't acceptable to me. But people can accept things as they see it, and too often they'll hold those views whatever the evidence negating it.

I do find the above theory too elaborate to be actualized, but it makes for a good, fictional story.

I know things must often happen as they appear to happen, but there's those like Alex Jones and varied guests who have to create a complex, extensive and far-reaching conspiracy to explain it.

And that won't change. For a government that can hardly run even a Social Security system efficiently, I find it implausible that such could accomplish what I've heard others say they can do, or did.

Too often, we hear about "9/11 Truth." Yet, such offer theories without indisputable proof beyond a reasonable doubt. By definition in our language, the words truth and fact must hold just that.

Again, it's about the power of belief.

Controlled Demolition is the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.  It can only be believed by folks who have never so much as planned a birthday party.

Silent

Oh! Oh!  Will you do DB Cooper or JFK next?!?  Pretty please??

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 11, 2011, 02:49:56 PM
Controlled Demolition is the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.  It can only be believed by folks who have never so much as planned a birthday party.

How true. Either of the towers by themselves would have been the largest controlled demolition in history. Yet we are supposed to  believe that two jobs of this size were prepped in buildings that were inhabited 24/7 and had tens of thousands of workers streaming in and out every day. I've never heard an even remotely plausible theory to explain how this was done.

George Drooly

Well OBVIOUSLY the buildings had explosives planted in them from DAY ONE, duh

Quote from: Peenman Enterprises on January 11, 2011, 06:05:24 PM
How true. Either of the towers by themselves would have been the largest controlled demolition in history. Yet we are supposed to  believe that two jobs of this size were prepped in buildings that were inhabited 24/7 and had tens of thousands of workers streaming in and out every day. I've never heard an even remotely plausible theory to explain how this was done.

Or why, given that they already went through the incredibly complicated task of arranging 2 airplanes to strike them!

anagrammy

Contract renewal for Noory in 2012?  Wait a minute--I heard from GN himself recently that he signed a 2-1/2 year contract and had some kind of "option" for another one for five years after that.  Which made me believe he has 2-1/2 years to resolve some kind of performance issue and he's confident he will.

Did I miss something?

Anagrammy

Quote from: George Drooly on January 12, 2011, 04:30:38 AM
Well OBVIOUSLY the buildings had explosives planted in them from DAY ONE, duh

That's so obvious, why did I not think of that?

I'll go on record as saying I don't believe the official story and I have a lot of questions about 9/11.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on January 13, 2011, 02:45:06 PM
I'll go on record as saying I don't believe the official story and I have a lot of questions about 9/11.
if you don't believe the official accounting of what happened, then what do you believe?

MV/Liberace!

i really really really need to consolidate all of the 911 posts/threads into one thread.  it's going to be a big job, though.

b_dubb

consolidating sounds really painful.  almost as painful as reading that first post.  and yeah ... i tuned out at "BLAME THE JEWS" also

alternative theory: someone handed Condi Rice a memo titled "Terrorists Will Use Airplanes to Target Skyscrapers - Probably the WTC Towers in NY".  Condi ignored it because she was too busy kissing Dubbya's ass.  9/11 happened.  everyone got really angry and started looking for someone to retaliate against.  War in Afghanistan.  Append War in Iraq to the War in Afghanistan.  The fact that we haven't found Bin Laden I attribute to the profound ineptitude of Don Rumsfeld.  The rest of the Administration weren't much brighter.  8 years of buffoonery.  Yatta yattta yatta ...

if there was a conspiracy of any kind it may have been at a low level in the intelligence community.  some operatives/analysts at the CIA/NSA had intel on the 9/11 attack and sat on it so we'd be able to justify attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.  under this premise - i don't think the conspirators thought the Towers would come down as they were designed to withstand a hit from a plane.  the removal of asbestos from the structures was what allowed the fires from the fuel to burn unchecked. 

i don't think there really was a conspiracy here though.  just some idiots at the very top who were adamant about doing the OPPOSITE of everything the Clinton Administration flagged as a priority (Bin Laden).

Aletheum

I used to love Art Bell, in fact, I'm listening to a show from April 11, 2004 right now and he is definitely deflecting questions about 911 and "co-responding" or at least trying (either intentionally or unintentionally) to get the listeners to co-respond as he thinks and feels.  He refused to even consider looking into any evidence.  A direct quote from that show: "They can say things like that if they want to, but just. . . don't."

That really hurts to hear, after being a listener for so long, such dismissiveness and closemindedness. 

To think that there were malevolent intent or some shadowy conspiracy SHOULD be repulsive to decent, rational people, but we all know that there are some very in-decent and viscious people in the world.  People getting together and doing things behind other people's backs happens every time a surprise birthday party gets planned.  It's a ridiculous theory that this DOESN'T happen at the highest levels of government and world finance.

It's especially hurtful to those of us who lost someone close in those attacks and have questions that we have been refused answers to. 

Barbarians in caves didn't make NORAD stand down for the first time in it's 50 year history 4 times on one day. 

They didn't change the laws of physics so that buildings fell at the speed of gravity following the path of MOST resistance. 

They didn't convince 6 out of the 10 NIST report commissioners to announce that the government had coerced them into excluding things like WTC7 (the third skyscraper that free-fell in NYC that day that wasn't even hit by a plane, you might not have seen that on the news) from their consideration and that they had been "bullied" into saying and not saying certain things by the administration. 

They didn't make the U.S. spend a third of the money on the investigation into the most horrible crime scene in our nation's history than we spent trying to find out if Slick Willy fooled around with some intern.

It's disgraceful and hurtful and, although I still listen now and again, it's this attitude that keeps shoving this issue more and more toward another speculation-riddled JFK situation.

It's not patriotic to fall into lock-step with every jackass who thinks we're supporting our troops by sending them into places they shouldn't be, slapping a flag up outside and paying more attention to their football games than they do about how much danger our troops are being placed in.  It's patriotic to ask questions so that we know we're not making a mistake.

It's the military's job to protect us physically, but it is our duty as civilians to defend THEM philosophically, by asking questions and making certain they are needed where they are deployed.

I registered here because I just had to comment, after a long train of comments on that show that just got me so down, I really started contemplating not listening to any show anymore if Art is on it.

You can dissmiss me as a nut or some heathen if you wish, but there are a LOT of folks out here that feel as I do and it does affect listenership that Art took such a flipant and derisive attitude in regard to the 911 attacks.

Throw it away if you wish, hammer it if you want, but I hope you can at least see, if not on a human level, then in the statistical, empirical, wasteland of bottom-line cogency, that this hurt.  On both sides of the questions.

b_dubb

Aletheum .. you make some really good points.  I feel like 9/11 is a lot like JFK.  there's so much noise that it's hard to hear the signal.  I think if they disclosed everything about 9/11 and JFK ... the waters are so muddied now ... that no one would know what to do with anything. 

I think most ... maybe all ... Americans lost something on 9/11.  Some more than others. 

Just to add to what Ale said...

- I'm expected to believe some 20-something year old camel jockeys were able to hijack a plane, subdue 100+ people with box cutters, navigate the NY Skyline perfectly and hit a pinpoint target not once but twice with less then ten hours in a Cessna? Also hitting the Pentagon was an absolute aeronautic feat of a master pilot.

- Larry Silversteen taking out insurance on the WTC buildings right before the attacks. The owner of the WTCs made an absolute killing off the insurance money

- The irregularities on Wall Street during this time frame

- The corporationization of our culture which is directly linked to the "war on terror"

- The way we've fought the "War on Terror" has been an absolute sham. All we've really accomplished in Afghanistan is for the world's opium/heroin trade to flourish after being threatened by the Taliban's religious ideology. And we attacked Iraq for absolutely no tangible reason. Our response to 9/11 has been a convoluted mess of corruption.

- A neo-con think tank featuring several members of Bush's inner circle called Project for the New American Century outlined every thing that happened in the months leading up to Bush's election. Including a "Pearl Harbor like event to galvanize American support"

There's several more but those are the ones off the top of my head. I really don't like to get into discussions on 9/11 because most people are closed minded and emotional about it. However these are my thoughts. I don't know what really happened but there's way too many questions for me to buy anything about the official story. Especially with how 9/11 has been used to push modern America into a bizarro land unrecognizable from the version we knew on 9/10/01.

Also Art's close-mindedness on this subject is disturbing but I guess I understand. The thing that really irritates me is when he has security or civil rights experts on who express concern about the government's encroachment on our rights and how Art will automatically go against them hard no matter what.