• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Cars plows pedestrians in Londond 2017 June 18

Started by Juan, June 18, 2017, 06:42:58 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 19, 2017, 09:55:49 PM
That is a legal profession, by the way.

I am not a fan of abortion, but let's be clear here--the f****** Tuskegee experiment was "legal" as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 19, 2017, 10:00:54 PM
This is the one I remember most:

5/2009   Kansas   MURDER      Dr. George Tiller was shot and killed in his church in Wichita, Kansas. Anti-abortion extremist Scott Roeder confessed to the murder and was found guilty of first-degree murder and two counts of aggravated assault and sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole in 50 years.

You can find more recent ones at this easy-to-read website, just scroll down a little:

https://prochoice.org/education-and-advocacy/violence/violence-statistics-and-history/

Can you link one from a local news source rather than an anti-abortion page?  ::)

Jackstar

Also, prescribing cannabis is "legal" as well--good luck finding a doctor willing to do that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2017, 10:03:23 PM
Can you link one from a local news source rather than an anti-abortion page?  ::)

You can google the guys name. It was a pretty popular story when it happened. Google 'George Tiller'

chefist

Were Christians killed? I'm Liberal...so I really don't care unless otherwise...

Jackstar

Also "legal"--the cleansing of Diego Garcia.

Look, look, read, read, all of you--GROW UP.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 19, 2017, 10:01:50 PM
11/2015   Colorado   MURDER AND ATTEMPTED MURDER (SHOOTING)      Officer Garrett Swasey, Ke'Arre Stewart, and Jennifer Markovsky were killed when a gunman entered a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs and held staff and patients hostage. Nine other people were injured in the attack. Robert Lewis Dear has been charged with murder and attempted murder and is in custody.

5/2012   Missouri   ATTEMPTED ARSON      Jedediah Stout is charged with attempted arson. Trial pending.
4/2012   Wisconsin   ARSON      
5/2011   Wisconsin   ATTEMPTED MURDER      Ralph Lang was convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison for attempted first-degree intentional homicide. Lang admitted to police that he planned to shoot abortion providers at a nearby Planned Parenthood the next day. Lang was also sentenced to 10 years of extended supervision.
7/2011   Texas   ARSON      Open
8/2011   Michigan   BOMBING      Open

2 bombings since 2000.  That is the best you can do from a pro-choice website?  How about not stereotyping most pro-lifers/Christians as potential terrorists?

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:09:12 PM
How about not stereotyping most pro-lifers/Christians as potential terrorists?

... aren't we? All it would take, is one face in the sky.

Listen to me now and believe me later.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 19, 2017, 10:04:37 PM
Also, prescribing cannabis is "legal" as well--good luck finding a doctor willing to do that.

Seriously?! You actually have a problem with that?  :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:09:12 PM
2 bombings since 2000.  That is the best you can do from a pro-choice website?  How about not stereotyping most pro-lifers/Christians as potential terrorists?

actually, I deleted a lot of it for brevity. I don't stereotype anyone as far as I know, I talk to them and then get an idea about their personality.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on June 19, 2017, 10:03:14 PM
let's be clear here--the f****** Tuskegee experiment was "legal" as well.

Yeah, that is seriously messed up. Please tell me that didn't really happen.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on June 19, 2017, 10:11:36 PM
... aren't we? All it would take, is one face in the sky.

Listen to me now and believe me later.

Can I just believe you now? I'm efficient.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 19, 2017, 10:15:04 PM
actually, I deleted a lot of it for brevity. I don't stereotype anyone as far as I know, I talk to them and then get an idea about their personality.

I read the website.  There were quite a few attempts in the late 90's but these incidents have decreased substantially since 2000.  Thank God!  ;)

There is nothing pro-life about trying to kill people.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chefist on June 19, 2017, 10:07:51 PM
Were Christians killed? I'm Liberal...so I really don't care unless otherwise...

heh, the abortion doctor that was murdered was a Christian, he got shot while in church even.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:19:34 PM
I read the website.  There were quite a few attempts in the late 90's but these incidents have decreased substantially since 2000.  Thank God!  ;)

I think her main point is relax about the Muslims actually blowing you up and start being suspicious of people just like you.  ;)

Hog

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 18, 2017, 09:47:18 PM
I get that the Left hates Christians, along with anything else they can identify as American culture or history.  But please don't try to equate Islam with the rest.  They are the problem, not the others.
I was agreeing with the points from Bill Mahers  "Religulous". I think that all religion had its place, but to select a leader of your country based upon what deity he "talks to".(the little ditty about Bush Jr. bowing his head in prayer, and the girlstating that she will vote for Bush based solely on his religious beliefs) 
Its amazing how entwined religion is with certain cultures.  I wonder what chance a Presidential candidate would have if he/she never ended a speech with "god bless America?" Would never happened.

I wasn't choosing any religion over another, I think they are all a little bit crazy in todays world.  They should all pay taxes as well.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on June 19, 2017, 10:46:28 PM
I was agreeing with the points from Bill Mahers  "Religulous". I think that all religion had its place, but to select a leader of your country based upon what deity he "talks to".(the little ditty about Bush Jr. bowing his head in prayer, and the girlstating that she will vote for Bush based solely on his religious beliefs) 
Its amazing how entwined religion is with certain cultures.  I wonder what chance a Presidential candidate would have if he/she never ended a speech with "god bless America?" Would never happened.

I wasn't choosing any religion over another, I think they are all a little bit crazy in todays world.  They should all pay taxes as well.

peace
Hog

I don't hear of crazy Christian sects, week-in and week-out, advocating and attempting murder except for maybe that crazy "church" in Kansas.  I only say church in the most liberal sense of the word when referring to that congregation.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

God isn't really pro-life, is he? Did you know two hundred years ago 43% of children died before age five? Don't even get me started on The Plague.

Quote from: Hog on June 19, 2017, 10:46:28 PM
...  They should all pay taxes as well.

peace
Hog

I don't really understand this.  If a group of people donate to an organization for its upkeep or social outreach, that should be taxed?  What about all the other non-profits doing the same thing?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2017, 12:50:43 AM
I don't really understand this.  If a group of people donate to an organization for its upkeep or social outreach, that should be taxed?  What about all the other non-profits doing the same thing?

This might help answer your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYLDAc9BuM&t=7s

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 20, 2017, 01:01:55 AM
This might help you understand:

Probably not, because I'm not interested in anything that piece of dogshit or his guests have to say. 

Just another putrid shill for the Left, call him on something and he then claims to be just another unfunny comedian.  ''Hey, you can't hold me to that, I was wearing my clown nose''.

Back to the theme of this thread - Cars plows pedestrians in London 2017 June 18 - the fine Mayor of London, Suckdick  Khan, told the world after one bombing that ''terrorism is the new normal'', and its ''part and parcel of life in a big city''.  In a 2009 interview in Iran, he said ''moderate'' Moslems were ''Uncle Tom's''.   Mr. Wonderful is still a resident of the UK, still walking free, and still has his job.  Because the UK electorate and politicians are a bunch of weak appeasers.

Imagine if PM Theresa May had come out this week and told us that ''backlash to terrorism is the new normal'', its ''part and parcel of life in the big city'', and non-Moslem citizens who were against it were ''Uncle Toms''.  We really need to ask ourselves why Mayor Suckdick's comments are ok, but these wouldn't be.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2017, 12:50:43 AM

Exactly, the amount of community help various churches (from all religions) are doing is immeasurable.
You start taxing them and social collapse will follow very soon, and Gov will need to raise taxes on general population at least 30% to take care of all those that till now are being cared for by 'churches'
Thinking of that Canadian anon who wrote that post is very typical of a leaf. Pure empty*headnessess
He might like to think again about his hate for "churches" and come up with some logical ideas.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2017, 01:03:54 AM
Probably not, because I'm not interested in anything that piece of dogshit or his guests have to say. 

Just another putrid shill for the Left, call him on something and he then claims to be just another unfunny comedian.  ''Hey, you can't hold me to that, I was wearing my clown nose''.

I guess I'll just explain it then. Churches should be taxed because at least one person is usually getting rich out of it (at the expense of the parishioners). Also, you don't find God in a church.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 20, 2017, 01:12:03 AM
I guess I'll just explain it then. Churches should be taxed because at least one person is usually getting rich out of it (at the expense of the parishioners).

Vatican will never agree to it!
Stop dreaming.

I guess I'll just explain it then. Churches should be taxed because at least one person is usually getting rich out of it.

Anyone receiving a salary from churches or any other non-profits are issued W-2s and file personal tax returns.  When people say ''tax churches'', I think they are talking about the donations given by the congregations, but I could be wrong which is why I asked.

As far as people getting rich, you've be amazed at the salaries of the top people at some of these ''non-profits''.  Even (especially) some of the smaller ones receiving government grants.  Its quite the scandal, in some cases.  Definitely not all, but some.  And yes, some ''religious'' organizations are in on this as well - for example the ones receiving money to help resettle refugees (ugh). 

Are we really looking to Bill Mahar for tax policy?  Why do people think Hollywood bigshots know more than anyone else about taxes, foreign policy, Congress, etc?  It seems to me most of them usually fall into one of two categories: they are either among the dumbest people out there, or just Lib shills.  Too often both.  Not to mention being smug jerks.  Like Bill Mahr.  Should name recognition and celebrity worship replace critical thinking and expertise? 

I guess I'll just explain it then. Churches should be taxed because at least one person is usually getting rich out of it (at the expense of the parishioners). Also, you don't find God in a church.

Well, so what?  Why is that anyone's business?  Where do the Libs get off thinking they get decide everything for society, that they know best for everyone else?  Is that even true of most churches?  There must be 100s of thousands of churches out there, how would the Left even know?  Because the Christian haters said so?

Take a look at our big cities, which the Left-wing ''Progressives'' have run for 60 years.   Crime, poverty, addiction, hopelessness, crumbling infrastructure.  They've run businesses and productive citizens out of town and into the suburbs.  They are responsible for the rotten schools, the lousy cops, the misallocated resources.  They run the justice system, the schools, the police, they determine the budget priorities.  They do this unopposed, our cities are all one-party environments.  We're supposed to look at this, and then turn the decision making for the rest of the country over to them?  Because they say so?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2017, 01:32:08 AM
Well, so what?  Why is that anyone's business?  Where do the Libs get off thinking they get decide everything for society, that they know best for everyone else?  Is that even true of most churches?  There must be 100s of thousands of churches out there, how would the Left even know?  Because the Christian haters said so?

I see your point. I just wish there was a way to prevent abuse of the system.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2017, 01:32:08 AM

Take a look at our big cities, which the Left-wing ''Progressives'' have run for 60 years.   Crime, poverty, addiction, hopelessness, crumbling infrastructure.  They've run businesses and productive citizens out of town and into the suburbs.  They are responsible for the rotten schools, the lousy cops, the misallocated resources.  They run the justice system, the schools, the police, they determine the budget priorities.  They do this unopposed, our cities are all one-party environments.  We're supposed to look at this, and then turn the decision making for the rest of the country over to them?  Because they say so?

They are big cities because they have been run by democrats. We could talk about republican held big cites like... Tombstone or one of those big cities in Montana.

I think if you blame the lefties for that list you have then you are doing yourself a disservice.