• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 01:30:09 PM
Mitt Romney says that he is going to provide an alternative to Trump Republicanism...
Will that man ever learn?

McCain 2.0

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
Pencils are racist and offensive to Asians.
- Notice the no. 2. It will always be second because of its color.
- The Yellow pencil is manipulated in the hands of a (most likely) white oppressor to create something, just like they did with the railroads in this country.
- They eraser is used to remove "nasty" and "unwanted" pencil marks from the pristine history of the white (oppressive) paper.

Offensive to Blacks, too.  The black tip is a slave for the oppressor using this racist instrument to perform it's required labor. 

ItsOver

Mitt Romney says that he is going to provide an alternative to Trump Republicanism...

What's his alternative?  Bending over for Schumer and asking for more?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 01:47:02 PM
Offensive to Blacks, too.  The black tip is a slave for the oppressor using this racist instrument to perform it's required labor.

We need to do away with pencils and anything ever written by them. It's the only sensitive and reasonable thing to do.

Metron2267

Nope:
“I do not intend to comment on every tweet or fault,”but I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions.”

I'd like to fucking BBQ some precious, tender, special dog-eating immigrants! >:(

]https://newspunch.com/italians-immigrants-barbecue-dogs/

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
Pencils are racist and offensive to Asians.
- Notice the no. 2. It will always be second because of its color.
- The Yellow pencil is manipulated in the hands of a (most likely) white oppressor to create something, just like they did with the railroads in this country.
- They eraser is used to remove "nasty" and "unwanted" pencil marks from the pristine history of the white (oppressive) paper.

Look, the #1s are all MONGOLS!@!@$!

I think that says it all. >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 01:59:12 PM
We need to do away with pencils and anything ever written by them. It's the only sensitive and reasonable thing to do.
Most certainly.  Fight for the cause!  ##2Too!

P.S. - Plus, I've heard they scare sea turtles!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 02:05:17 PM

I'd like to fucking BBQ some precious, tender, special dog-eating immigrants! >:(

]https://newspunch.com/italians-immigrants-barbecue-dogs/

Islam: the unwelcome house guest of the ENTIRE CIVILISED WORLD!!!!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 01:47:02 PM
And pencils also are involved with fights in schools. Usually forced to fight each other by white-oppressor school children who sometimes even remove the eraser and tortured the pencil metal into a ax-like configuration to make the fight more violent and the evil pencil is also used by marginalized communities of the indigenous population imprisoned by "the man" as make-shift shivs.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 02:29:58 PM
And pencils also are involved with fights in schools. Usually forced to fight each other by white-oppressor school children who sometimes even remove the eraser and tortured the pencil metal into a ax-like configuration to make the fight more violent and the evil pencil is also used by marginalized communities of the indigenous population imprisoned by "the man" as make-shift shivs.

I hear that the UK is going to require pencil registry.
Also, have we forgotten the plight of the crayon? #truecolors

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 02:40:38 PM
I hear that the UK is going to require pencil registry.
Also, have we forgotten the plight of the crayon? #truecolors
Can you imagine the police response if I sharpened a pencil with a pocketknife there? 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 02:53:55 PM
Can you imagine the police response if I sharpened a pencil with a pocketknife there?
SWAT team.  Weren't they outlawing butter knifes?  A pocketknife would be considered a WMD.  They might send in the military.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 03:01:32 PM
SWAT team.  Weren't they outlawing butter knifes?  A pocketknife would be considered a WMD.  They might send in the military.
Throat-slitting, acid-throwing, wife-beating, sex-slaving Muslims welcome. Some white dude with a pocketknife, likely not.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 03:06:24 PM
Throat-slitting, acid-throwing, wife-beating, sex-slaving Muslims welcome. Some white dude with a pocketknife, likely not.
And to think, the Pud gave up that British wonderland for Laura's basement dungeon.  I hope she hasn't forgotten to feed him.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 03:22:37 PM
And to think, the Pud gave up that British wonderland for Laura's basement dungeon.  I hope she hasn't forgotten to feed him.