• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

aldousburbank

Some of yous were not high enough, some were not enough of a dick , and some were too... oh I can't fukkin remember the other thing.

The General

I would have called in but I was busy trying to raise money to send to Falkie.

aldousburbank

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2013, 02:52:57 PM
I would have called in but I was busy trying to raise money to send to Falkie.
We all remember. You left cuz you had to "work".  ;)

phrodo

I too am wondering where the gabcast can be heard. I click the link at the top of the forum and go to UFOship get TrainWreck radio and no option for the gabcast archive anywhere???

The General

Quote from: phrodo on October 29, 2013, 05:04:30 PM
I too am wondering where the gabcast can be heard. I click the link at the top of the forum and go to UFOship get TrainWreck radio and no option for the gabcast archive anywhere???
It usually take a day or three for MV to post new episodes.

aldousburbank

Quote from: phrodo on October 29, 2013, 05:04:30 PM
Whadru, one of them masserchists or sumthin?

The General

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 29, 2013, 05:41:18 PM
Whadru, one of them masserchists or sumthin?
Masserchist line, you are on the air.

phrodo

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2013, 05:33:52 PM
It usually take a day or three for MV to post new episodes.

A day or three??? Sheesh what a slacker....  :P

jazmunda

Quote from: phrodo on October 29, 2013, 05:51:56 PM
A day or three??? Sheesh what a slacker....  :P

Sssshhh. He can hear and see everything. I've said too much.

aldousburbank

So but, MV, I liked it when you went down the road of how your being the "moderator" somewhat negates your participation. It was sweet. I think you need a hug. But I also think I speak for many when I say that we likes how you dos and don'ts do stuff here. You foolish man.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 29, 2013, 05:55:32 PM
MV=Casio?

I'm waiting for MV to release his videos of surveillance camera footage from Moroccan laundromats.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on October 29, 2013, 06:20:53 PM
Why is there never any Lena love?

Yes! She was Chuck Berry to Lily's Rolling Stones.

Quote from: onan on October 29, 2013, 06:20:53 PM
Why is there never any Lena love?

"It's always Lily, Lily, Lily!!!!!!" *flounces out*

MV/Liberace!

the premiere episode of the gabcast is posted here.  sorry it took so long to post it.  ufoship.com is a wordpress site, and the administrative back end was broken so i couldn't submit the post.  curtis fixed it last night, so all is now fine.

and thanks, lonevoice.

"Why would you post a turd when you could post a cock?"

aldousburbank

Listening to the replay. I can't be with bola tie haters and Arizona dissers. I'm thinking about emailing Dad Art. I'm sure he will agree with me. Haters.

I just listened to the program through the link.  Good job guys; the show was entertaining and a bit informative.  I was half-expecting Onan to sound like The Dude (and you do a little).  So any idea when the next show will be?  Can you post the phone number to call?  If this info has already been posted somewhere, I guess I missed it. 

I'd welcome a bit more talk next time about the dynamics and spectacular meltdowns in the political threads.

eddie dean

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 30, 2013, 01:29:11 PM
Listening to the replay. I can't be with bola tie haters and Arizona dissers. I'm thinking about emailing Dad Art. I'm sure he will agree with me. Haters.

[attachimg=1]

Yes, I am a bolo tie model and an Arizona resident.  ;)

jazmunda

Listening to the podcast I am impressed that I was able to call in over skype through the bluetooth in my car whilst driving downtown. Unfortunately my 4G connection must have crapped out when I went through a tunnel.

Great show guys. I look forward to more.

I think you guys should petition Art to do a nightly wrap up show of the Dark Matter show like there is a wrap up show for Stern. :)

What's the schedule going forward?

eddie dean

Quote from: West of the Rockies on October 30, 2013, 03:20:19 PM
I just listened to the program through the link.  Good job guys; the show was entertaining and a bit informative.  I was half-expecting Onan to sound like The Dude (and you do a little).  So any idea when the next show will be?  Can you post the phone number to call?  If this info has already been posted somewhere, I guess I missed it. 

I'd welcome a bit more talk next time about the dynamics and spectacular meltdowns in the political threads.

Thanks West!
There have been a lot of meltdowns in the past few weeks, and not just in the political threads. It's crazy, but entertaining.
You should call in, or Skype next time.
The next Gabcast is scheduled for Monday, November 11th.
573-837-4948

Thanks, Eddie -- what time is the program?  I am in the PST (Pacific Standard Time). 

jazmunda

Quote from: West of the Rockies on October 30, 2013, 05:13:00 PM
Thanks, Eddie -- what time is the program?  I am in the PST (Pacific Standard Time).

It's on 11:00am Eastern Australian Daylight Savings Time.  :P

eddie dean

Quote from: West of the Rockies on October 30, 2013, 05:13:00 PM

7pm CST.  I think that is 5 PST, right?
I am in AZ and we do not change our clocks for DST, So, I never know what time it is in PST, MST, CST or EST, or the time difference.
Half the year PST and AZ time is the same, the other half, PST is an hour ahead. I gave up trying to keep track. :)
I am usually running an hour late during the day anyway, so it all works out. ;D

ChewMouse

Quote from: eddie dean on October 30, 2013, 06:09:41 PMI am in AZ and we do not change our clocks for DST

That right there makes yours the smartest, most reasonable state in the union. I don't care if you allow killing in the streets (I don't think you do, but I can't know everything), you still save millions the heartache of changing everything from that dopey little clock in the car to the microwave to the alarm clock to the computer...and there's always one or two clocks that get forgotten and cause issues.