• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on November 13, 2013, 03:12:59 PM
We have a filing cabinet in our office for these such things that we refer to as the circular filing cabinet.
Known affectionately by its friends as "Jess"

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2013, 06:36:18 PM
Both ladies (Redacted & Sherry) had pleasant voices, and did not sound at all like three-pack-a-day Winston smokers with a house full of cats. I guess that's more Noory's crowd.

It's known to science that all Art Bell listeners are cool on a level the Nooron will never know nor comprehend in his measly lifetime.

And... thanks for being cool dudes... all of you.   8)

SaucyRossy

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 13, 2013, 07:44:34 PM
It's known to science that all Art Bell listeners are cool on a level the Nooron will never know nor comprehend in his measly lifetime.

And... thanks for being cool dudes... all of you.   8)

(Redacted) your call had me laughing so hard, you sounded like you had just got done baking...cookies. Haha super relaxed and chill

steelbot

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 13, 2013, 08:08:47 PM
(Redacted) your call had me laughing so hard, you sounded like you had just got done baking...cookies. Haha super relaxed and chill
lol

conbrio

Oh! hell, now I am totally confused, you mean that Vietnam North Korea and South Korea are no longer part of the Hawaiian Islands? I blame it on that fukushima indecent in Taiwan. 

Max_TO

Just listened to Art Bell on Gabcast http://ufoship.com and I got to say , what a show !

Guys you did a great job interviewing Art and it was great to have the chance to hear Art's take on a post Dark matter world .

I must say , I was encouraged by Art's comments on challenging the non compete claus and actually being able to hear Art speak in his own defense was great . I have no doubt that Art did want to do his show and was not looking for a way to back out of radio as many of us have judged him as doing , myself included. For that I must apologize .

This show was also the first time that I have ever herd Art speak so candid about Coast and George and just in case you are wondering , yes Art also laughs at Georges onair stupidity and then turns him off just like the rest of us .

Anyway , great show guys and hope Art can get back on the air soon .

midnight

I so understand MV's stomach ache.  It was kind of, well, endearing or something.  :)

DanTSX

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2013, 06:36:18 PM
Both ladies (Redacted & Sherry) had pleasant voices, and did not sound at all like three-pack-a-day Winston smokers with a house full of cats. I guess that's more Noory's crowd.

Coast fans smoke Dorals and breed pit bulls

I just finished listening to both George on Spec Sheet and Art on Gabcast.

I hate to say this but, after hearing both, I immediately attempted to go back through 5 years of old posts to delete or edit all the (very) mean things I said about George (apparently I can't do that).  To assuage my guilt, however, I just sent GN a PM in which I said, and I believe it's the case, that he came across almost bizarrely professional within the context of the CoastGab/BellGab soap opera - that it was like Stephen Hawking having a walk-on role on All My Children. Kudos to GN.

I think some of us got a little drunk on having Art over his years in the desert, periodically directly or via surrogates (Rolley James), dribble out "behind the scenes" shockers and candid zingers. It was like watching a car wreck. But not just a car wreck. It was 10 cars crashing on the 405 during rush hour and then a T-Rex showing up and eating the survivors. I think the tantalizing salaciousness of it all clouded the sanity or maturity of some of us.

Unless I'm mistaken, George has now been doing C2C longer than Art did C2C. I'm finished obsessing over when or where Art will return; this seems non-productive at best, sad at worst, and either way totally unfair to GN as an actual human and not an abstract disembodied Wizard of Oz voice in the ether. There are enough great paranormal products out there that - if the Noory version of C2CAM isn't for you - surely there's something else that is.

The cult of Art has devolved into something more pathetic than Star Wars fanboydom. (Art was a great broadcaster, there's no doubt, and I don't intend to attach my criticism of the Cult of Art to the person Art Bell.)

tmock00

I finally listened to the GabCast this morning, and I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for doing it.

Obviously, it was great to hear Art - and to hear his side of things - but it was also nice to finally be able to put voices to so many of you.  I've been a member of this board for over three years, and I've often wondered what some of you were/are really like outside of this forum, so it was a pleasure to be able to hear your conversations and get a glimpse into your personalities.

Thanks for a great show!  :)

williedee

I just finished, wow, unbelievable show. 2013 is becoming such a crazy year for art bell fans

RedMichael

Exactly. With Art's collapse I can see now clearly that Coast to Coast is Noory's. Bell is just a memory.

I hope Noory gets better. I don't think so, but maybe ill keep an eye out for an interesting guest now and then.

It was Bell who made me dislike Noory and it is Bell who might make me catch a show now and then. Odd

Spinner

I'm listening to the GabCast again because I couldn't listen to the whole thing earlier.
Great job, MV!
And listening to Art was just wonderful.

Nova

Quote from: williedee on November 13, 2013, 10:19:50 PM
I just finished, wow, unbelievable show. 2013 is becoming such a crazy year for art bell fans

Agreed.  Great show.  Was nice to hear Art's voice again.  More! More!

jazmunda

Quote from: nucleargenocide on November 13, 2013, 08:51:45 PM
is the podcast on tonight?

It's not a daily show even though it should be. ;)

I believe they are back in 2 weeks. Next week is The Spec Sheet which is a tech podcast.

steelbot

tweet to the Rock
he's got HUGE following

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on November 13, 2013, 11:47:34 PM
It's not a daily show even though it should be. ;)

I believe they are back in 2 weeks. Next week is The Spec Sheet which is a tech podcast.

I have a feeling they're not going to get to any substantial tech stuff with this war going on.

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on November 14, 2013, 01:13:07 AM
I have a feeling they're not going to get to any substantial tech stuff with this war going on.

They can always talked about the intricacies of carrying out a sustained social media campaign against a corporate giant.

eddie dean

That sucks. If you check the other forum they created a thread for the gabcast. But its not called the gabcast thread its called /art bell speaks about the matter.
The entire gabcast audio is posted with intructions to forward to 39.18 to hear art bell.
At least they didn't edit out the beginning of the show.
Its somewhat annoying I guess, but it means more people listen.
They probably should have posted a link to ufoship so Mv can track the download numbers.
Im too tired to care right now & ive lost my critical thinking ability
I'm a beaver I chew wood,

williedee

yeah i just thought it was sucky that they're not even saying who's show/podcast the audio is from. pretty lame lol

MV/Liberace!

the poster of that video has fixed the url.

LucienWMoon

First post, hm, kind of like being the silent observer. I have a theory about Barbara McBeath and her not making an appearance on Dark Matter. I've listened to both GabCast podcast and wish I was able to call in with this. If you listen to the part of the show where Chunga and Brendan are discussing Barbara with Art, one of them makes a comment saying "She (Barbara) has forgotten more than we'll ever learn" and this got me to thinking about her having some form of Alzheimer's. I'm assuming the woman is getting to that age where something like this isn't a stretch to think so.

ziznak

Quote from: LucienWMoon on November 17, 2013, 09:30:05 PM
First post, hm, kind of like being the silent observer. I have a theory about Barbara McBeath and her not making an appearance on Dark Matter. I've listened to both GabCast podcast and wish I was able to call in with this. If you listen to the part of the show where Chunga and Brendan are discussing Barbara with Art, one of them makes a comment saying "She (Barbara) has forgotten more than we'll ever learn" and this got me to thinking about her having some form of Alzheimer's. I'm assuming the woman is getting to that age where something like this isn't a stretch to think so.
welcome aboard and I do remember hearing that.  didnt make the connection but now that you point it out it seems like that could very well be the truffff

popple

I only ever visited that message board when someone linked to a casio video on there. Loads of negativity towards our lovely forum  ???

Heather Wade

Quote from: popple on November 18, 2013, 12:43:36 AM
I only ever visited that message board when someone linked to a casio video on there. Loads of negativity towards our lovely forum  ???

Really?  I find that very shallow of them; sheesh.