• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

SaucyRossy

Guys I'm not sure you're going to have much to talk about.

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on November 12, 2013, 02:56:37 PM
No! That is garbage.  You buy a fucking telefunken you hear me!?

See what I mean about his posts being annoying ?

Chine

Forgive my techie ignorance. Do I need to dl something on my phone to hear live? Last gab, I got in chat fine yet heard no audio. Didn't have a player button under list of members chatting.

Someone posted a link and I was able to hear the stream for about 10 min until it wouldn't play. A pop up of 'cannot play etc' showed up. Was that due to my device on phone or lack of? Thank you.

williedee

Quote from: Chine on November 12, 2013, 03:43:11 PM
Forgive my techie ignorance. Do I need to dl something on my phone to hear live? Last gab, I got in chat fine yet heard no audio. Didn't have a player button under list of members chatting.

Someone posted a link and I was able to hear the stream for about 10 min until it wouldn't play. A pop up of 'cannot play etc' showed up. Was that due to my device on phone or lack of? Thank you.

if you have trouble tomorrow, send your phone browser to willstare.com:8900

MV/Liberace!

make sure your browser supports flash, because the little embedded player on the chat page is a flash object.  google chrome has flash built in.

MV/Liberace!

if you want to listen on your phone, use xiialive and search for ufoship.com.  i don't know if that app is on iOS, though.  android, yes.

Quote from: williedee on November 12, 2013, 12:52:15 PM
i set up a 500 slot relay.

connect to http://willstare.com:8900/listen.pls or http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/ufoship to listen through the relay if the main server fills up.

Thank you in advance, willie. And thanks, mv. I have a very strong feeling that this will be epic and I'm not even a psychic or numbers whacko.

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 12, 2013, 03:38:00 PM
See what I mean about his posts being annoying ?

Why do you hate the first amendment?

Don't take it personally Falkie.  I'm just fucking with ya.  There is quite a cast of characters on here, and you should be glad to be a part of it all.

Telefunken is good shit.  They make them right down the road from me.

eddie dean

my techie ignorance. Do I need to dl something on my phone to hear live? Last gab, I got in chat fine yet heard no audio. Didn't have a player button under list of members chatting.

I believe the listen live stream on ufoship requires flash. Some people could not hear the Spec Sheet  last week due to The record # of listeners  & a limitation of 50 live streams. You can try winamp app and paste in williedee link if you cannot listen tonight on ufohip.com

MV is this correct?

DanTSX

Quote from: eddie dean on November 12, 2013, 04:04:27 PM
I believe the listen live stream on ufoship requires flash. Some people could not hear the Spec Sheet  last week due to The record # of listeners  & a limitation of 50 live streams. You can try winamp app and paste in williedee link if you cannot listen tonight on ufohip.com

MV is this correct?

Try shout cast player

eddie dean

Quote from: DanTSX on November 12, 2013, 04:03:43 PM
Why do you hate the first amendment?

Don't take it personally Falkie.  I'm just fucking with ya.  There is quite a cast of characters on here, and you should be glad to be a part of it all.

Telefunken is good shit.  They make them right down the road from me.

Go steal one of them Mics for me bub!
Telefunken are top of the line!

Chine

Great. Will try those suggestions. Thanks, everyone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on November 12, 2013, 04:04:27 PM

MV is this correct?

if the relay is set up correctly, they should be able to simply visit shoutcast.com and search for ufoship.com and it will automatically send you to whatever server has open slots.

BobGrau

Mhayhurst

Quote from: Chine on November 12, 2013, 04:11:09 PM
Great. Will try those suggestions. Thanks, everyone.

Try Shoutcast. I downloaded the Shoutcast app on iPhone last time and searched for ufoship and it came up fine.

saucerlike

Here's the link to the relay stream: http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/ufoship

I can't believe I remembered the stream tonight and started listening just prior to Art coming on. 

dan7800

Ask art what he thought about older streams, such as the fineartstream

dan7800

Shoot. I should have asked about Pizza Punch

williedee

how fitting, i missed the art portion of the show -.-

at least the relay let a lot of others listen lol

Morgus

How about starting a replay of the Art Bell interview now?

steelbot

The shoutcast and willstare stream relays were popping really bad on the audio - wondering why the ufoship.com / live chat sounded crystal clear no pops - ....

Mhayhurst

Amazing show! It was so wonderful that Art called in. I feel soooo much better. Thank you!

Mhayhurst

Quote from: steelbot on November 12, 2013, 08:54:13 PM
The shoutcast and willstare stream relays were popping really bad on the audio - wondering why the ufoship.com / live chat sounded crystal clear no pops - ....

I listened via the Shoutcast app on iPhone. Crystal clear.