• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 04:22:53 PM
lenticular

ah, THAT'S the word for it!  now that i know, i can properly instruct our manufacturer on what exactly it is i want them to make.  keep an eye on the stoooooore...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 23, 2017, 01:09:33 AM
ah, THAT'S the word for it!  now that i know, i can properly instruct our manufacturer on what exactly it is i want them to make.  keep an eye on the stoooooore...

So, these are not actual products for sale then?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 23, 2017, 01:25:18 AM
they are.

So can the lenticular image be applied to the mugs too or are you still figuring that out?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 23, 2017, 01:30:37 AM
So can the lenticular image be applied to the mugs too or are you still figuring that out?

today, i had two conversations totaling six hours of talk time with our manufacturer in juneau, ak about this very issue.  i think we have it all worked out, but for good measure i plan a proper round of powerpoints for monday to drive it all home.  stay tuned...

heater

So I have interest in the JFK files being released but not enough to actually research and understand them.  Therefore I propose hosting a Gabcast Exclusive ‘JFK Explained’ episode. I can bring the group together but would need several people that have a good understanding to lead the discussion. I can ask questions and bring in callers.

Anyone interested?  If so let’s do it Sunday Night around 7PM Eastern. 

WildCard

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 27, 2017, 08:41:36 AM
So I have interest in the JFK files being released but not enough to actually research and understand them.  Therefore I propose hosting a Gabcast Exclusive ‘JFK Explained’ episode. I can bring the group together but would need several people that have a good understanding to lead the discussion. I can ask questions and bring in callers.

I'd be interested in listening. Is Jack busy?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 04:22:53 PM
"had motion" by which I assume you meant it was lenticular?
Quote from: mv on September 23, 2017, 01:09:33 AM
ah, THAT'S the word for it!
Gentlemen.  I believe the term is ungulate.  Lenticular is primarily stationary. ;) :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 27, 2017, 12:06:12 PM
Gentlemen.  I believe the term is ungulate.  Lenticular is primarily stationary. ;) :)

I thought ungulate was what a bull did to a cow in order to get a better view of the horizon.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 27, 2017, 12:07:29 PM
I thought ungulate was what a bull did to a cow in order to get a better view of the horizon.
I thought it's what salmon do when they get to the spawning grounds. ::) ;D

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 27, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

As a kid I spent several summers in Dallas.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 27, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

i don't think you know what you think you know. without me knowing what you do know, i can't be sure of what you don't know.

carry on.............

starrmtn001

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 27, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
i don't think you know what you think you know. without me knowing what you do know, i can't be sure of what you don't know.

carry on.............

They, are talking about clouds.  Right?  RIGHT??!!! :o

heater

Looks like his idea was a bust for now. Maybe we can revisit it later or someone else can do it.

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on October 27, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
I'd be interested in listening. Is Jack busy?

I'll be honest: I get laid a lot.

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 29, 2017, 10:01:35 AM
Looks like his idea was a bust for now. Maybe we can revisit it later or someone else can do it.

Did you ask Falkie?  Not only was he there with his mother, he knew Ruby, Oswald, John & Jacque Kennedy, Zapruder, and was the source for many of the rumours surrounding the event.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2017, 10:04:11 AM
I'll be honest: I get laid a lot.

Now the big day has come and gone, who did kill JFK?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
Now the big day has come and gone, who did kill JFK?

Plot Twist! OLIVER STONE!

heater

I feel like we need to do an emergency gabcast tonight. Looking for 3 other people to join me to talk about Art and his legacy. Anyone want to host with me at 9pm Eastern?

aldousburbank

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on April 14, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
I feel like we need to do an emergency gabcast tonight. Looking for 3 other people to join me to talk about Art and his legacy. Anyone want to host with me at 9pm Eastern?

Yes

chefist

Should be many....I'm there if you need it

Juan

I don't have a mic to host, but I'll listen.

damon

I'm in

chefist

I'll start up Discord in a couple of hours... spinning Art's bumper music... taking calls... until hopefully MV and Curtis start the Gabcast

damon

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
I'll start up Discord in a couple of hours... spinning Art's bumper music... taking calls... until hopefully MV and Curtis start the Gabcast
After 3pm pst will be great for me

Juan

Quote from: anon on April 14, 2018, 09:44:14 AM
there's a new Art Bell and his name is Ira Cutler!

https://youtu.be/RxWn5Odck5I
Looks like sNoory’s hairpiece and dyejob.