• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Scruffy

Quote from: s1alker on January 19, 2017, 07:52:01 AM
So have you all cancelled your subscriptions yet? I still have mine because I'm listening thru a backlog of shows but after that I will axe it if they don't come back.

You do know that you can download all the shows to your computer.
I gave Hoagie $5 and downloaded all the shows then cancelled.
He won't be back until people stop paying for reruns from a show that has been dead for 3 months.
Once that teat has dried up, he will show up and hustle Club 19.5 some more.

ninjashoes

So Hoagland actually charges for his show?

Why would anyone pay for that?

I would rather pay Gary $5 a month to shut the fuck up and I am sure others would help donate as well.

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 10:43:49 PM
One of my favorites songs...
Just heard they are coming nearby. Will be there. The Lovecraft quote was on the awesome double-album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6L7equt5ZM

comaphobe

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2017, 12:24:14 AM
Just heard they are coming nearby. Will be there. The Lovecraft quote was on the awesome double-album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6L7equt5ZM

When I got this on CD in the 80s it was condensed to a single disc and it was missing a bunch of tracks that the LP and cassette had. That said, the intro to Aces High was really fun.

I saw Maiden only one time and it was in 2005. They played material from just their first 4 albums, it was the best setlist, it seemed that about 1/3 of it was Di'Anno stuff. I really love the Killers album.

Check out Dortmund 1983, it's A++.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLtYsr72L8s

The only thing weirder than a Les Paul on stage with Maiden is when it's being held by Bruce (Revelations @ 9:00). That is really fucking strange looking x2.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 08:53:37 AM
Is Hoagy a closet Trumper?

No, but he has been arrested for impersonating a talk show host.

pate

Quote from: username on January 20, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

Don't miss it there will be lulz

Miss what where and when?

I would be very disappointed to miss whatever it is if it involves Hoaxland and lulx.

He was on for only 20 minutes and talked about the astronaut who died this week. No mention of his own show. A few weeks ago he was on and said that OSOM has "gone network" and might be heard on hundreds of radio stations in the future. We'll see about that lol.

pate

Quote from: username on January 21, 2017, 11:29:59 PM
live tonight 7:30 pm pst - 10:30 pm est

endofdaysradio.org
http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

Awesome, hope I make it back from the bar in time to hear it.  I plan only to drink a pitcher of beer, but if there are hawt ladies there I might have have to hang around and catch the recorded event...

You having a chatroom somewhere?  I forget, there's been so many worthy podcasts of late that it is hard to keep up with the chat-rooms associated with the live event.

trostol

Quote from: Northern Lights on January 22, 2017, 05:02:14 PM
He was on for only 20 minutes and talked about the astronaut who died this week. No mention of his own show. A few weeks ago he was on and said that OSOM has "gone network" and might be heard on hundreds of radio stations in the future. We'll see about that lol.

:o

starrmtn001

No spoilers.  Just, enjoy. ;) :-*

**Multi-Award-Winning** CGI Animated Short HD: "The Looking Planet" - by Eric Law Anderson.

https://youtu.be/A8LRxIANzQs

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/kXqiNP2flBc

Episode 15: Psilocybin Experiment

On this fascinating episode of End of Days, The Michael Decon Program (on which Michael may or may not have consumed...well...something...)
Michael's first guest was James W. Jesso, author of Decomposing the Shadow and The True Light of Darkness,

and host of the ATTMIND Radio podcast. James shared his in-depth knowledge of psilocybin mushrooms and other hallucinogens, including their spiritual and healing properties.

James W. Jesso is a public speaker author and public educator who pulls apart his psyche and weaving stories out of the process. Deeply versed in the psychedelic experience.

His work draws on the wisdom and insight distilled in facing the turbulent reality of his
own darkness. A very informative look into psychedelics and it's beneficial  factors.

In the second half of the program, the notorious Gary "the Mad Martian" Legierre joined Michael to share some shocking revelations about, you guessed it, Richard C Hoagland.

Michael started off with revealing some of what he could share on air, to Gary a lot of this
information was mind blowing.

What really is nasa hiding? Who really is Richard, Charles Hoagland? A curious listener from New Mexico perhaps or was it the evil one himself? Why are big named broadcasters complying with the cover up? What code is in UFO Diaries?

This is the exact wording of the opening scene: 'THE PLANET MARS, IS NEXT TO 'OUR OWN', THE 4TH WORLD, COUNTING OUT FROM THE SUN. BARREN PERPETUALLY COLD, & WITH A THIN ATMOSPHERE OF POISONOUS GAS. SURELY?,... NO INTELLIGENT LIFE,... CAN SURVIVE THERE?"

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 22, 2017, 08:17:54 PM
No spoilers.  Just, enjoy. ;) :-*

**Multi-Award-Winning** CGI Animated Short HD: "The Looking Planet" - by Eric Law Anderson.

Praise Lufo!

pate

Quote from: username on January 22, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
http://youtu.be/kXqiNP2flBc

Episode 15: Psilocybin Experiment

On this fascinating episode of End of Days, The Michael Decon Program (on which Michael may or may not have consumed...well...something...)
Michael's first guest was James W. Jesso, author of Decomposing the Shadow and The True Light of Darkness,

and host of the ATTMIND Radio podcast. James shared his in-depth knowledge of psilocybin mushrooms and other hallucinogens, including their spiritual and healing properties.

James W. Jesso is a public speaker author and public educator who pulls apart his psyche and weaving stories out of the process. Deeply versed in the psychedelic experience.

His work draws on the wisdom and insight distilled in facing the turbulent reality of his
own darkness. A very informative look into psychedelics and it's beneficial  factors.

In the second half of the program, the notorious Gary "the Mad Martian" Legierre joined Michael to share some shocking revelations about, you guessed it, Richard C Hoagland.

Michael started off with revealing some of what he could share on air, to Gary a lot of this
information was mind blowing.

What really is nasa hiding? Who really is Richard, Charles Hoagland? A curious listener from New Mexico perhaps or was it the evil one himself? Why are big named broadcasters complying with the cover up? What code is in UFO Diaries?

This is the exact wording of the opening scene: 'THE PLANET MARS, IS NEXT TO 'OUR OWN', THE 4TH WORLD, COUNTING OUT FROM THE SUN. BARREN PERPETUALLY COLD, & WITH A THIN ATMOSPHERE OF POISONOUS GAS. SURELY?,... NO INTELLIGENT LIFE,... CAN SURVIVE THERE?"

Must've missed it all... I'm hearing Mr. Melifious and his well, tankee AB!

Xitheron

What happened to Hoaglands show?  Is it still on at all?  I've listened to a lot of the archives and am a subscriber and can never listen live, but have noticed no new shows coming on the download list..  Is it over or what?  What's the story?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Xitheron on January 23, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
What happened to Hoaglands show?  Is it still on at all?  I've listened to a lot of the archives and am a subscriber and can never listen live, but have noticed no new shows coming on the download list..  Is it over or what?  What's the story?
Just like bateman, Hoaxy will be back #anydaynow

GravitySucks

No clue. He strung everybody along for months. He did do an interview with Howard Highes.

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-281-richard-hogland-katy-manning

Ciardelo

Now would be a good time to cancel your 19.5 Clubâ,,¢

If {big IF} he comes back, just like bateman, you can pick up your episodes later.

#soonerthanyouthink

Ciardelo

Did you get your free book?

comaphobe

any day now.....

Quote"You aint seen NUTHIN' yet!!!"

yeehaw.

: _

Xitheron

No free book. Just wondering what the story is. I've downloaded all episodes as of tonight. Maybe 1 in 5 even interests me or probably less than that. Is he saying he's coming back? I guess I should cancel now since I have everything especially since it's been over a month for anything new.

Is he still going to be on that LA radio station?

I'm just curious about the no nonsense details regarding what he's doing or saying he's doing. If there are any  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Xitheron on January 23, 2017, 04:58:18 AM
Is he saying he's coming back?

Expecting a yuge announcement the next day or so after Trump visits NASA.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Xitheron on January 23, 2017, 04:58:18 AM
No free book. Just wondering what the story is. I've downloaded all episodes as of tonight. Maybe 1 in 5 even interests me or probably less than that. Is he saying he's coming back? I guess I should cancel now since I have everything especially since it's been over a month for anything new.

Is he still going to be on that LA radio station?

I'm just curious about the no nonsense details regarding what he's doing or saying he's doing. If there are any  :D

No nonsense is not in Hoagland's vocabulary. He hasn't done a new show since October. That is a tad more than a month. He announced he was going to release an e-book in between Christmas and Nee Years. It was supposed to be free for Club 19.5. If you have been a member and you didn't get the book, I guess that was a scam too. Mr. Long Con. He probably needs to be put back in jail so he can dedicate time to finish the book.