• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

last night's gabcast, featuring an appearance by falkie, is now available here.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on January 07, 2014, 11:03:20 AM
last night's gabcast, featuring an appearance by falkie, is now available here.

You are my god MV.   Again, little g.   I wouldn't suck your dick or anything.

area51drone

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 07, 2014, 10:21:46 AM
That was a bad thing I did. I'm turning in my Nancy Drew Super-Sleuthers Club membership card now.

Nancy Drew is so fucking hot.  I would rather have a Nancy Drew than a Jessie Minx any day.  Well, maybe I would take a Jessie Minx on Taco Tuesdays, but only if they're salmon tacos and Jessie's holding a Mickey's.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 11:31:10 AM
I wouldn't suck your dick or anything.

then how do you expect your account to remain activated?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on January 07, 2014, 11:37:26 AM

Because he's speshul.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on January 07, 2014, 11:37:26 AM

Tithing... Like I did to Falkie.

And I will perform magic tricks.

Bart Ell

Thanks for nothing Gabbians!

I am hurt. Who knew so many saw me as the kid from the short bus that needs standing up for? So many of you equating me to a retarded kid, an easy target, SHORT BUS FLAKIE I AM NOT!

This may sound strange but I would like to THANK my haters for at least treating me like a normal human person instead of like the retarded guy that needs sympathy.

To those who think people should go easy on my stupidity because I am not a seasoned public figure also need to shut their demented piehole. With your blueberry pie mentality you would be sending troops to war before they go through basic training because they need to ease into it. FOR SHAME!

That's it, no fancy pictures, no links that I feel you need to read, just the facts for your fluckheads. I plan to lie in the bed I made, no matter how uncomfortable it is... or looks in my videos. I need to lay low until some of you learn how to deal with me like a normal human.

b_dubb

What the fuck is the end game? End game?  We don't need no fucking end game!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 07, 2014, 10:08:53 AM
Tertiaryimam is so pissed off of being accused of being Pope Francis and Piglet or whatever he's called that he told me in a lengthy phone call he's quitting posting on the board.

Wait.  What?  Someone was so offended at the thought of "being me" that they quit the site?

I guess that makes me...like the Death Star!  The ultimate power in the universe!  Point and shoot, baby!

Robot Chicken: Not Fully Operational Battle Station

area51drone

Falkie, how do we buy stock in your company?  I want to be part of this from the ground floor.

#teamfalkie

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 03:34:04 PM
Falkie, how do we buy stock in your company?  I want to be part of this from the ground floor.

Falkie, as a rising public figure you will become increasingly familiar with hangers-on who only care about making money and meeting groupies.  A good rule of thumb is this: the people who speak to you frankly and forthrightly are not looking for a payout.  The overly-lipsticked fellers who constantly smooch your yaktabay are not to be trusted.

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 07, 2014, 03:55:04 PM
Falkie, as a rising public figure you will become increasingly familiar with hangers-on who only care about making money and meeting groupies.  A good rule of thumb is this: the people who speak to you frankly and forthrightly are not looking for a payout.  The overly-lipsticked fellers who constantly smooch your yaktabay are not to be trusted.

Have you ever sent Falkie a money order without any promise of payback just because he needed some help?  I didn't think so.   Know your damned role, Jabroni.

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 04:01:03 PM
Have you ever sent Falkie a money order without any promise of payback just because he needed some help?  I didn't think so.   Know your damned role, Jabroni.

Falkie, have you ever heard of Melvin Dummar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melvin_Dummar

The story, briefly, is thus: When Howard Hughes croaked, a will was discovered (purportedly written by Hughes), which left 1/16 of Hughes' estate to a "Melvin Du Mar."  That would be about $156 million dollars at the time.  Dummar claimed that he found Hughes by the side of a Nevada road and gave him a ride to the Sands Hotel. 

Just you wait, Falkie, as your fame and fortune rises the "Melvin Dummars" of the world are going to come out of the woodwork.  They'll remind you of some long-ago trivial favor they did for you, and guilt-trip you for a tribute.

Don't fall for it man.  To them, you're nothing but a 400 pound lottery ticket.

area51drone

Falkie is not about to turn his back on someone that genuinely helped him out without  question while others laughed in his face.    He's too honest and honorable of an individual to do that. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 04:48:06 PM
Falkie is not about to turn his back on someone that genuinely helped him out without  question while others laughed in his face.    He's too honest and honorable of an individual to do that.

He's also vulnerable. His friends if they don't know that yet, should.

ziznak

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 04:01:03 PM
tis true... drone has been wearing the falkie colors and doo rag since day one...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2014, 05:03:16 PM

He's also highly intelligent and knows an Internet remora when he sees one.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2014, 05:03:16 PM

I PM'ed him and asked how he's doing, but I haven't heard from him today.   Kinda worried about him.  I hope he didn't feel the Gabcast was digging on him or something.

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 05:13:51 PM
I PM'ed him and asked how he's doing, but I haven't heard from him today.   Kinda worried about him.  I hope he didn't feel the Gabcast was digging on him or something.

I PM'ed him and asked how he's doing.  He replied that he's fine, except that he has someone or something affixed to his buttocks by the lips and can't pry it off. 

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 07, 2014, 05:19:02 PM
I PM'ed him and asked how he's doing.  He replied that he's fine, except that he has someone or something affixed to his buttocks by the lips and can't pry it off.

Oh don't bother trying to get under my skin, I could care less.

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 05:31:54 PM
Oh don't bother trying to get under my skin, I could care less.

Who says this is about you?

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 06:01:44 PM
You don't know how right you are.

Falkie, if I can rise above the grasping claws of the crabs in the bucket below me for a moment to actually talk about your fuckin career, I have a killer idea for your next video.  I can describe the concept in two words:

"Wrecking Ball"

I came in like a wrecking ball
Other posters always gave me love
All you wanted was to break my balls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I think everyone can figure out whom you're singing about.

You take it from here, big guy.

area51drone

I think perhaps Falkie has moved onto a new forum.  He realized that he needs a bigger audience and he'll never make millions off bellgab.   Something like ATS or GLP...

georgesucks

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 06:21:11 PM
I think perhaps Falkie has moved onto a new forum.  He realized that he needs a bigger audience and he'll never make millions off bellgab.   Something like ATS or GLP...
What Falkie is gone?? He will be missed. I enjoyed his point of view.

Quote from: c337pilot on January 08, 2014, 01:49:33 AM
What Falkie is gone?? He will be missed. I enjoyed his point of view.

Of course he's not gone.  There's been no valedictory chock full of his grievances and random stabs of guilt-tripping others for not putting the brakes on the "haters" and "trolls."  He would never simply leave without milking it for attention.