• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Norm

Your FBI

"FBI chief J Edgar Hoover attended orgies, wearing a fluffy black dress to one, and was blackmailed into protecting the Mafia."

Time Magazine December 22, 1975 | Vol. 106 No. 25

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 11:34:25 AM
The law of averages tells me that there is at least a % that are good guys.

Name an institution with demokkkrat involvement that hasn’t been politically corrupted. The FBI is totally compromised, and it was confirmed summer of 2016 when they couldn’t find any illegalities with the illegal email server, illegal leaking of classified information, and illegal wiretapping of the Trump campaign.

The corruption has continued with The Comey/Mueller witch hunt that has uncovered absolutely zero evidence of Trump/Russian collusion.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 03, 2017, 01:22:08 PM
Name an institution with demokkkrat involvement that hasn’t been politically corrupted. The FBI is totally compromised, and it was confirmed summer of 2016 when they couldn’t find any illegalities with the illegal email server, illegal leaking of classified information, and illegal wiretapping of the Trump.

The corruption has continued with The Comey/Mueller witch hunt that has uncovered absolutely zero evidence of Trump/Russian collusion.

Okay but Fox Mulder is a good guy, right?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Norm on December 03, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
Your FBI

"FBI chief J Edgar Hoover attended orgies, wearing a fluffy black dress to one, and was blackmailed into protecting the Mafia."

Was the dress tasteful and well accessorized?

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on December 03, 2017, 08:52:06 AM
It's like their co-dependent and abused girlfriend finally got her act together and split...

She's got a new boyfriend that treats her right and gives her respect.

But a year on, and they're still hanging on. They just can't believe it's over.

And now they’ve been relegated to wearing their ex’s panties while standing in front of the mirror asking themselves: “do you know who I am?”.

While the rest of the world sees them for the pathetic joke they’ve become, they’re actually doubling down by marching and tweeting photos of themselves in said panties with their dick tucked between their legs.

Psychotic detachment isn’t a pretty picture.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

It was probaby from Gd5150's fall collection.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

Oh, and also because they are prevaricating sex workers.

So are you a pitcher or a catcher?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

Okay but Fox Mulder is a good guy, right?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

Look, look--let's focus on why we're here.

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 02, 2017, 02:16:57 PM
I have a single client and do not care to elaborate.

This should help you hit the ground running with your “client” in that stalking case. You’re welcome. 😄😄😄

https://youtu.be/4u7xQywgWH4

Quote from: Norm on December 03, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
Your FBI

This is right up there with Woodward waiting until Bill Casey was dead to claim he was Deep Throat.  It's easy to make fake accusations when people areno longer around to defend themselves

And by the same folks who to date haven't found fault with a single thing Bill or Hillary Clinton have ever done.

Hey, Obama was in recetly in Paris, gave a few speeches, and met with the President of France about global warming. 

Based on what we've been hearing, my understanding is this is a major crime and he's obviously setting up a shadow State Department, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
Hey, Obama was in recetly in Paris, gave a few speeches, and met with the President of France about global warming. 

Based on what we've been hearing, my understanding is this is a major crime and he's obviously setting up a shadow State Department, right?

There plenty of obvious crimes to go around with the Dems. It's time to start rounding them up, including him.  ;)

albrecht

There is always a first time for success!
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953

Gd5150

Collusion évidente.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

Look, look--let's focus on why we're here.

No shit?  Is that Duchovny?  I’ve woken up with worse looking women.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 03:03:25 PM
Do you know why Trump's dumb tweets and dumb comments don't help him?  Why displaying a certain temperment, as least publicly, is to his benefit?  No, clearly you don't.

All these little barbs and comments add up.  Especially with a media only too happy to pounce on each one and try to turn them against him.  As a whole, they put him in a bad light.  They drive potential supporters away, and turn off those who do support him.  And for no benefit. 

Every official, certainly every president, starts out with a certain amount of political capital.  Everything they do, every policy, every vote, creates enemies and spends down that capital.  That's why Congress tends to be cautious and doesn't get as much done as people would like.  Each of these comments and tweets spends down his political caplital, for no real benefit.

Trump is the president.  He doesn't have to prove anything.  Yet his inferiority complex, or whatever is going on with him just won't let go.  I'm sure he enjoys venting, and poking people in the eye, but so what.  You wouldn't let your kids act the way he does.

If you really think he has the media and the Democrats on the run, that he's hurting them, you're wrong.  He's in the process of destroying his credibility, and taking his party down with him.  The danger here, and what I've told you along, is the Ds will come booming back, and become the permanent national party, just like what happened in California in the aftermath of the Schwartzennegger debacle.  Same ego, same dumb conduct, ultimately the same result.

Schwarzenegger this... boorish clod that...

I always know where to go when I'm looking for inside-the-box, conventional wisdom. Your complaints about Trump are largely an attempt to say something about yourself more than they are an attempt to say anything about Trump.  I'm not impressed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 03:52:42 PM
A president should be seen as above the fray...

Like this guy:

You have the political instincts of throat cancer.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
You mean like we took Obama and W seriously?  ??? ::)

Stand back.  PB might call you a "boorish clod" or some other insult from the Tudor era.  At least he'll be seen as "dignified," though, as Bill Kristol golf claps.

Up All Night

Naw, Obummer was just there to give the French President pointers on apologizing for offending Muslims.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 04:26:03 PM
I think we mostly want action on the agenda he ran on.  Which unfortunatly requires leadership, not chaos and turmoil.

We can always count on PB to drop in with the Jeb! Bush perspective.  A valuable contribution.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 10:06:28 PM
I'm fully aware of the swamp and their activity.

Clearly.  It's why you're so well versed at arguing their point of view, down to the talking point.

Looks like I have my own personal troll. 

Yeah, you saw him do a TV interview 2012 and decided Donald Trump was just the person to run the government.  But I'm the one with poor instincts and judgement.  Noted.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2017, 11:51:41 PM
Looks like I have my own personal troll. 

Yeah, you saw him do a TV interview 2012 and thought he was just the person to run the government.  But I'm the one with poor instincts and judgement.  Noted.

actually, i'm minding my own business, but i see you prancing about the forum constantly launching salvos at me out of nowhere, so i can play the game, too.

Quote from: mv on December 03, 2017, 11:52:47 PM
actually, i'm minding my own business, but i see you prancing about the forum constantly launching salvos at me out of nowhere, so i can play the game, too.

I think if you follow the links back, you'll find I was responding to one of yours

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2017, 11:55:18 PM
I think if you follow the links back, you'll find I was responding to you

Incorrect.

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on December 03, 2017, 11:52:47 PM
i see you prancing about the forum constantly launching salvos at me out of nowhere

Just scroll past it.