• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Oh yeah.  Well I’ll see that and raise you a Triple Secret, Burn Before Reading FIDLY WAH DIDLY.  How do you like them apples?

How do you like your freemason debt script:

No...Bush didn't coin the term "new world order" at all, now did he ya intellectually frigid green fuckwit!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Jeeze!  I wish I had said that.

But a gutless cuck for Satan's new world order like you is just an orderly at the altar of America's death, so there's that, ya cowardly fat fuck!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
Oh, don’t do that or he’ll threaten to leave BG again.

I hope not, given you're the new self-cuck'd servant of Satan here there is much work to be done yet.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 12:01:22 AM
Too late cupcake.  I’m looking at your file now.  So, are you still on thorozene or did the shock treatments work.

Give my regards to Lucifer, you rancid green manservant from Hell.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on December 13, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
Lighten up, Francis.

It's all pointless anyway, metaphorically speaking and perhaps literally too.

Lol he’s one of those dollar bill drawers too. That’s just too good.

Can you do the one where you fold one of them up and it looks like the twin towers too? 

Paranoia level above 9000

Metron2267

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 13, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
Lol he’s one of those dollar bill drawers too. That’s just too good.

Can you do the one where you fold one of them up and it looks like the twin towers too? 

Paranoia level above 9000

Can you play spot the illuminati any better than Kid Lucifer?

Or are you just another of Satan's playmates?

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 13, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
Can you play spot the illuminati any better than Kid Lucifer?

Or are you just another of Satan's playmates?
I knew it!  The Marlboro Man was the mastermind behind 9/11!  Never did trust that guy.

Anything that has a triangle is clearly related. I just double checked it with bat boy and wolfman. CONFIRMED!

Donald Noory

tRump is not the only Republican traitor.

Kidnostad3

SPECULATION IS FUN BUT LUNACY IS LUNACY

Since I am laid up for a few days and have time to post I want to lay something for future reference which I will repost again as the need arises.

Here's the thing.  I have had an interest in the unexplained, supernatural and bazar for many years and listened to Art from time to time until he retired and then to his replacement George Noory until that got to be too painful.  I found BG by Googling "George Noory Sucks" yet I still subscribe to C2C for three reasons: (a) on occassion Noory interviews personalities who are interesting and credible although less and less frequently nowadays;  (b) 2 or 3 guest hosts are good and George Knapp and George Knapp is outstanding;  (c) my wife is in the habit of downloading the latest C2C episode after climbing into bed and it invariably puts her to sleep to within 5-10.  No kidding which is no shit and something we joke about a lot.

I am by nature and training an Empiricist but I have reason to entertain reports of UFO's because of one personal experience when at sea on patrol and 3 other accounts related to me by Naval aviators and one by an AF B-52 pilot during face to face coversations.  These men do not bullshit.  I have never mentioned my personal experience on these boards because that is something submariners do not do and I did not want to be besieged by those who would be sure to  insist that I provide details.   Aside from security concerns, I also don't want to be seen as one who seeks some kind of notariery.  That is as honest as I can be.

I am triggered by those who use very real sitings as the basis for ridiculous extrapolations and who exploit the natural curiosity of well meaning people to promote their particular world view and agenda.  When a popular conspiracy theory requires that I check my brain at the door to swallow it insults my intelligence and I am compelled to respond.  Speculation is fun but lunacy is lunacy.  My best estimate is that somewhere around 90% of all conspiracy theories are in large part or total horseshit.  It is clear to me that some who post on these boards are either paranoid or in need of something on which to hang their sense of victimhood and helplessness because mysterious powers have stacked the deck against them.  Their churlish reaction to opposing opinion and even established facts is a sure sign of there dependency on fiction for their sense of personal significance.  This has been on display in spades here on BG over the past few days with the posting of long winded screeds containing many words but little or no facts or useful info.  They are written disjointedly,  include many long quotes from highly dubious sources and use hackneyed phrases and buzzwords popular on the internet that have been overused to the extent that they have lost any impact and meaning.   I invite responses to this but post but any containing words like"deepstate cuck," "mindless sheep" or "it's orders from the lodge, mang" will be summarily rejected with extreme prejudice.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Since I am laid up for a few days and have time to post I want to lay something for future reference which I will repost again as the need arises.

Here's the thing.  I have had an interest in the unexplained, supernatural and bazar for many years and listened to Art from time to time until he retired and then to his replacement George Noory until that got to be too painful.  I found BG by Googling "George Noory Sucks" yet I still subscribe to C2C for three reasons: (a) on occassion Noory interviews personalities who are interesting and credible although less and less frequently nowadays;   2 or 3 good guest hosts who are good and George Knapp who is outstanding;  (3) my wife is in the habit of downloading the latest C2C episode after climbing into bed and it invariably puts her to sleep to within 5-10.  No kidding which is no shit and something we joke about a lot.

I am by nature and training an impiricist  but I have reason to entertain reports of UFO's because of one personal experience when at sea and on patrol and 3 other accounts related to me by Naval aviators and one by an AF B-52 pilot during face to face coversations.  These men do not bullshit.  I have never mentioned my personal experience on these boards because that is something submariners do not do and I did not want to be besieged by those who would be sure to  insist that I provide details.   Aside from security concerns, I also don't want to be seen as one who seeks some kind of celebrity.  That is as honest as I can be.

I am triggered by those who use very real sitings as the basis for ridiculous extrapolations and exploit the natural curiosity of well meaning people to promote their particular world view and agenda.  When a popular conspiracy theory requires that I check my brain at the door to swallow it insults my intelligence and I am compelled to respond.  Speculation is fun but lunacy is lunacy.  My best estimate is that somewhere around 90% all conspiracy theories are in large part or total horseshit.  It is clear to me that some who post on these boards are  either paranoid or in need of something on which to hang there sense of victimhood and helplessness because mysterious powers have stacked the deck against them.  Their churlish reaction to opposing opinion and even established facts is a sure sign of there dependency on fiction for their sense of personal significance. 

This has been on display in spades here on BG over the past few days with the posting of long winded screeds containing many words but little or no facts or useful info.  They are written disjointedly,  include many long quotes from highly dubious sources and use hackneyed phrases and buzzwords popular on the internet that have been overused to the extent that they have lost any impact and meaning.   I invite responses to this but post but any containing words like"deepstate cuck," "mindless sheep" or "it's orders from the lodge, mang" be summarily rejected with extreme prejudice.

Kidnostad3

(I am reposting this to correct errors.  I wrote the initial version on an iPhone which to me at least is difficult and does not lend itself to editing.  There are probably typos that remain but its close enough.)

SPECULATION IS FUN BUT LUNACY IS LUNACY. 

Since I am laid up for a few days and have time to post I want to lay something out for future reference which I will repost again as the need arises.

Here's the thing.  I have had an interest in the unexplained, supernatural and bazar for many years and listened to Art from time to time until he retired and then to his replacement George Noory until that got to be too painful.  I found BG by Googling "George Noory Sucks" yet I still subscribe to C2C for three reasons: (a) on occassion Noory interviews personalities who are interesting and credible although less and less frequently nowadays;  (b) 2 or 3 guest hosts are good and George Knapp and George Knapp is outstanding;  (c) my wife is in the habit of downloading the latest C2C episode after climbing into bed and it invariably puts her to sleep to within 5-10.  No kidding which is no shit and something we joke about a lot.

I am by nature and training an Empiricist but I have reason to entertain reports of UFO's because of one personal experience when at sea on patrol and 3 other accounts related to me by Naval aviators and one by an AF B-52 pilot during face to face coversations.  These men do not bullshit.  I have never mentioned my personal experience on these boards because that is something submariners do not do and I did not want to be besieged by those who would be sure to  insist that I provide details.   Aside from security concerns, I also don't want to be seen as one who seeks some kind of notariery.  That is as honest as I can be.

I am triggered by those who use very real sitings as the basis for ridiculous extrapolations and who exploit the natural curiosity of well meaning people to promote their particular world view and agenda.  When a popular conspiracy theory requires that I check my brain at the door to swallow it insults my intelligence and I am compelled to respond.  Speculation is fun but lunacy is lunacy.  My best estimate is that somewhere around 90% of all conspiracy theories are in large part or total horseshit.  It is clear to me that some who post on these boards are either paranoid or in need of something on which to hang their sense of victimhood and helplessness because mysterious powers have stacked the deck against them.  Their churlish reaction to opposing opinion and even established facts is a sure sign of there dependency on fiction for their sense of personal significance.  This has been on display in spades here on BG over the past few days with the posting of long winded screeds containing many words but little or no facts or useful info.  They are written disjointedly,  include many long quotes from highly dubious sources and use hackneyed phrases and buzzwords popular on the internet that have been overused to the extent that they have lost any impact and meaning.   I invite responses to this but post but any containing words like"deepstate cuck," "mindless sheep" or "it's orders from the lodge, mang" will be summarily rejected with extreme prejudice.
[/quote]

Donald Noory

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
(I am reposting this to correct errors.  I wrote the initial version on an iPhone which to me at least is difficult and does not lend itself to editing.  There are probably typos that remain but its close enough.)

SPECULATION IS FUN BUT LUNACY IS LUNACY. 

Since I am laid up for a few days and have time to post I want to lay something out for future reference which I will repost again as the need arises.

You have an incredible grasp on the absolutely obvious. Congratulations!

Metron2267

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 13, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
I knew it!  The Marlboro Man was the mastermind behind 9/11!  Never did trust that guy.

Anything that has a triangle is clearly related. I just double checked it with bat boy and wolfman. CONFIRMED!

There are none so blind as those who choose not to see...what is right in front of their ill-educated noses.

But thank you Enard, I shall now proceed to begin a seminar in illuminism and American society. Due to your diligently abstruse nature this shall be basically a multi-semester learning module in which you may feel free to participate, providing you have even the slightest thing to say of any consequence or you may sit meekly by like the rest of the sheople and be shorn of what's left of your 'credibility, reputation' and 'dignity'

I've emphasized those traits only to draw attention to the rank deficit of them in your personal inventory.

Alrighty then, let the 'schooling' begin!

Those of you with open and thoughtful minds are welcome to audit this module, contribute as you see fit, or simply abandon the thread whilst I attempt to prize open the concrete dense crania of Enard and Kid Lucifer. :-\

Onward:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/177.html

The United States 'government' is actually the United States Corporation. It was created behind the screen of a 'Federal Government' when, after the manufactured 'victory' in the American War on 'Independence', the British colonies exchanged overt dictatorship from London for the far more effective covert dictatorship that has been in place ever since.

In effect, the Virginia Company, the corporation headed by the British Crown that controlled the 'former' colonies, simply changed its name to the United States of America and other related pseudonyms. These include the US, USA, United States of America, Washington DC, District of Columbia (Samurais) and the President of the Corporation is known as the President of the United States. This is an accurate title given that one is the names for the Corporation is the 'United States'. He or she is not the President of the people or the country as they are led to believe - that's just the smokescreen.

This means that Bush launched a 'war on terrorism' on behalf of a private Corporation to further the goals of that Corporation. It had nothing to do with 'America' or 'Americans', because these are very different legal entities. It is the United States Corporation, not the 'government', which owns the United States military and everything else that comes under the term 'federal'. The privately-owned Corporation called the United States is the holding company, if you like, and the fifty states are its subsidiaries.

You may have noticed that the national flag of the United States always has a god fringe when displayed in court or federal buildings, and you see this also in federally-funded schools and on the uniforms of US troops. Under the International Law of the Flags, a gold fringe indicates the jurisdiction of commercial law, also known as British Maritime Law, and, in the US, as the Uniform Commercial Code, or UCC. The gold fringe is not part of the American flag known as the Stars and Stripes, but it is a legal symbol indicating that the court, government building, school or soldier is operating under British Maritime Law and the Uniform Commercial Code; military and merchant law.

For example, if you appear in a court with a gold-fringed flag your constitutional rights are suspended, and you are being tried under British Maritime (military/merchant) Law. If it seems strange that a court or building on dry land could be administered under Maritime or Admiralty Law, look at US Code, Title 18 B 7. It says that Admiralty Jurisdiction is applicable in the following locations:

1) the high seas
2) any American ship
3) any lands reserved or acquired for the use of the United States, and under the exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction thereof, or any place purchased or otherwise acquired by the United States by consent of the legislature of the state. In other words, mainland America.

All this is founded on Roman law, which goes back to Babylon and Sumerian law, because the Illuminati have been playing this same game throughout the centuries wherever they have gone. The major politicians know that this is how things are and so do the top government administrators, judges, lawyers and insider 'journalists'.

Americans think that their government and legal system is pegged in some way to the Constitution, but it is not. The United States, like Britain and elsewhere, is ruled by commercial law to overcome the checks and balances of common law. It's another monumental fraud. The US court system does not operate under the American Constitution, but under corporate law. It is the law of contracts and you have to make a contract with the Corporation for that law to legally apply to you.

The scam has been set up so that when you register with the 'Federal Government' in any way, by accepting a Social Security Number, driver's license, or any of the other official federal documents, you are, unknowingly, contracting to become an asset-employee of the United States Corporation...Every word, or use of lower/upper case, is making a legal statement.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 13, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
You have an incredible grasp on the absolutely obvious. Congratulations!

Okay, so you knew about my personal experience and opinion of lame-ass posts which your's is a glowing example of,   REJECTED!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 13, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
How do you like your freemason debt script:

No...Bush didn't coin the term "new world order" at all, now did he ya intellectually frigid green fuckwit!

It has already been shown that the term was not coined by BUSH.  YOU HAVE THE RETENTION OF A SIEVE AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF A TUBE SOCK

"During the 20th century many politicians, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill, used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history characterised by a dramatic change in world political thought and in the balance of power after World War I and World War II.[10] They all saw the period as an opportunity to implement idealistic proposals for global governance in the sense of new collective efforts to address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve, while always respecting the right of nations to self-determination. These proposals led to the formation of international organizations (such as the UN in 1945 and NATO in 1949), and international regimes (such as the Bretton Woods system (1944-1971) and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT, 1947-1994)), which were calculated both to maintain a balance of power and to regularize cooperation between nations, in order to achieve a peaceful phase of capitalism. These creations in particular and liberal internationalism in general, however, were regularly criticized and opposed by American paleocons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Speculation you say? Here - try this on your insipidly gluey mangina of a mind:

QuoteSince I am laid up for a few days and have time to post I want to lay something for future reference which I will repost again as the need arises.

Here's the thing.  I have had an interest in the unexplained, supernatural and bazar [sic] "bizzare" for many years and listened to Art from time to time until he retired and then to his replacement George Noory until that got to be too painful.  I found BG by Googling "George Noory Sucks" yet I still subscribe to C2C for three reasons: (a) on occassion Noory interviews personalities who are interesting and credible although less and less frequently nowadays;  (b) 2 or 3 guest hosts are good and George Knapp and George Knapp is outstanding;  (c) my wife is in the habit of downloading the latest C2C episode after climbing into bed and it invariably puts her to sleep to within 5-10.  No kidding which is no shit and something we joke about a lot.

I grade this personal narrative to be  - credible...

QuoteI am by nature and training an Empiricist but I have reason to entertain reports of UFO's because of one personal experience when at sea on patrol and 3 other accounts related to me by Naval aviators and one by an AF B-52 pilot during face to face coversations.  These men do not bullshit.  I have never mentioned my personal experience on these boards because that is something submariners do not do and I did not want to be besieged by those who would be sure to  insist that I provide details.   Aside from security concerns, I also don't want to be seen as one who seeks some kind of notariery.  That is as honest as I can be.

At face value again credible, but taken in light of your own credibility war upon one William Cooper (who also served with distinction in the Navy)somewhat less so. Of course even casual readers will swiftly acknowledge that your silly swipe at him was merely a reflexive counterpunch at me for demonstrating for you (in explicit detail) just how compromised our nation is, has been, and was - even upon its very founding.  Having claimed to be educated by "The Creature From Jekyll Island" the behavior you have exhibited (prior to and long after said clim) smacks of little more than an ego-diaper load at being caught out unwittingly (one hopes) being duped by the agile social graces of the Bush family and yet choosing to remain onion-skinned as to their larger familial legacy and functional illuminist crowd-speak and overtly public uniparty leanings. The last person to visit GHWB before he passed - Obama the Trojan Horse. Bill Clinton is W's "brother from another mother"? Nuff said.

UNIPARTY!

QuoteI am triggered by those who use very real sitings as the basis for ridiculous extrapolations and who exploit the natural curiosity of well meaning people to promote their particular world view and agenda.

Yet you willingly slurp down the fremasonic symbology and its attendant impact upon all aspects of our society, its currency, buildings of state, etc.with a most curious incuriosity and moreover a churlish snarl when reminded that the stamp of illuminism isn't mere graffiti, it's designed by the elites and funded by you and I. Sad.

QuoteWhen a popular conspiracy theory requires that I check my brain at the door to swallow it insults my intelligence and I am compelled to respond.

The degree to which your alleged "intelligence" is so affronted by data points you find discomfiting is less a measure of their worth, or lack thereof, as it is a bellwether for a closed mind.

QuoteSpeculation is fun but lunacy is lunacy.  My best estimate is that somewhere around 90% of all conspiracy theories are in large part or total horseshit.

Your estimates/beliefs are your own. Sans any metric as to the testable veracity of the set known as "all conspiracy theories" this statement can be graded as a strawman - a classic one. In addition it is, and this is always a wicked bad tell, self-referential. In order for that premise to fly you need to have established a scholarly resume steeped in the rational examination and review of said theories, though of course not all of them. That would be impossible wouldn't it? Ergo your shallow attempt to invoke as well an imaginary "appeal to consensus" is simultaneously rejected. As the debate and discussion forum slots go, you just rang up:

QuoteIt is clear to me that some who post on these boards are either paranoid or in need of something on which to hang their sense of victimhood and helplessness because mysterious powers have stacked the deck against them.

How can anything be "clear to you" when you haven't the faintest real world means to gauge or objectively grade said people, let alone psychoanalyze them. Again a false and anecdotally comforting premise deployed only to allow you to preen and intimate some greater gravitas than those whom you have chosen to denigrate and lampoon. So noted.

QuoteTheir churlish reaction to opposing opinion and even established facts is a sure sign of there [sic] "their" dependency on fiction for their sense of personal significance.  This has been on display in spades here on BG over the past few days with the posting of long winded screeds containing many words but little or no facts or useful info.

But of course this is but another naked lie, though certainly in keeping with your absurdly inflated self-importance deception complex. Indeed for said "screeds" to even exist or moreover proof out as "long winded" they would have to contain sufficient information to fill the space you decry now as having "no facts or useful info". So in one trite sentence you have contradicted yourself, as well as demonstrated a firmly closed mind.

QuoteThey are written disjointedly,  include many long quotes from highly dubious sources and use hackneyed phrases and buzzwords popular on the internet that have been overused to the extent that they have lost any impact and meaning.

Whilst strict Strunk & White elements of "style" have not been adhered too the more colloquial nature of internet forum communication can hardly be denigrated as "disjointed" when in fact you merely incited greater levels of education through your own mulish unwillingness to speak on-point and address the lessons shared heron. Frankly had these "hackneyed phrases and buzzwords popular on the internet" been such a tribulation for you to endure your presence here would have mercifully abated many moons ago. Your need to simultaneously immerse yourself in a medium which you now glibly decry speaks to an innate hypocrisy which is tiresome to interact with.

QuoteI invite responses to this but post but any containing words like"deepstate cuck," "mindless sheep" or "it's orders from the lodge, mang" will be summarily rejected with extreme prejudice.

Obvious hypocritical spankage is obviously hypocritical.

...long as we're going to be "rejected with extreme prejudice..." :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 13, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Frankly as Dr.. Md. has observed with regularity your contributions here are equally meager and triggering seems to be something you and the Kid both revel in.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 13, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

It has already been shown that the term was not coined by BUSH.

IT LEARNS!!!

QuoteYOU HAVE THE RETENTION OF A SIEVE AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF A TUBE SOCK

And you have the roughly shorn coat of classic sheople.

Quote"During the 20th century many politicians, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill, used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history characterised by a dramatic change in world political thought and in the balance of power after World War I and World War II.[10] They all saw the period as an opportunity to implement idealistic proposals for global governance in the sense of new collective efforts to address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve, while always respecting the right of nations to self-determination. These proposals led to the formation of international organizations (such as the UN in 1945 and NATO in 1949), and international regimes (such as the Bretton Woods system (1944-1971) and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT, 1947-1994)), which were calculated both to maintain a balance of power and to regularize cooperation between nations, in order to achieve a peaceful phase of capitalism. These creations in particular and liberal internationalism in general, however, were regularly criticized and opposed by American paleocons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Lol!

"Paleocons"...now there's some objectively couched scholarly rhetoric for consideration. 

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Federal%20Reserve%20Scam/satan_on_our_dollar.htm

In 1934, Secretary of Agriculture, soon-to-be Vice-President (1940-44) and 32nd degree freemason Henry Wallace submitted a proposal to the president to mint a coin depicting the seal's obverse and reverse. President Franklin D Roosevelt, also a 32nd degree freemason, liked the idea but opted to instead place it on the dollar bill. According to Henry Wallace, in a letter dated February 6, 1951, “the Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the 'New Deal' of the Ages.”

“Roosevelt as he looked at the colored reproduction of the Seal was first struck with the representation of the 'All-Seeing Eye,' a Masonic representation of Great Architect the Universe. Next he was impressed with the idea that the foundation for the new order of the ages had been laid in 1776 (May 1st, 1776, founding of the Illuminati) but would be completed only under the eye of the Great Architect. Roosevelt like myself was a 32nd degree Mason. He suggested that the Seal be put on the dollar bill rather that a coin.”

Besides being a high ranking freemason and having the distinction of introducing socialism into the American political system, Roosevelt was a member of a secret society called the Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystics Shrine (Shriners), attaining the grade of a Knight of Pythias. The Order of Nobles and Mystics claimed to be an offshoot of the Illuminati.

Freemasons, Walter Flemming and William Florence founded an American branch in New York, 1872. Membership in the order was open only to Freemasons who had reached the 32nd degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite or those who've attained the last degree of the York Rite, the thirteenth degree (Knight Templar).

The Order of Nobles and Mystics have origins which date back to the seventh century â€" apparently founded by a descendent of Mohammed. Author Michael Howard describes the Order's symbols.

“The symbol of the Order is a crescent moon, made from the claws of a Bengal tiger, engraved with a pyramid, an urn and a pentagram. The crescent is suspended from a scimitar and in the Order is a representation of the Universal Mother worshipped in ancient times as Isis. The horns of the crescent point downwards because it represents the setting moon of the old faith at the rising of the Sun of the new religion of the brotherhood of humanity.”

Gd5150

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 13, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
You have an incredible grasp...Congratulations!

When you finally muster the courage to formulate a sentence and........you should’ve stuck with cutting and pasting other people’s work. :(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 13, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
When you finally muster the courage to formulate a sentence and........you should’ve stuck with cutting and pasting other people’s work. :(