• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Lost Cue Cards

Started by PB the Deplorable, March 22, 2013, 01:03:30 PM

There must be tons of topics George never talks about anymore.  Little catch words and phrases that have fallen into disuse.  Stories he used to tell that he's forgotten about, or that he didn't follow up on.  Here are a few that come to mind.

Does George still have guests and callers that talk about 'rods' - flying creatures that could only be caught on camera (or something like that)?  I think that was started off by a guest named Jose Escamilla, but it seemed like George used to talk about them all the time.

Shadow rodents too.

Does he still claim to see 11s and clocks showing 11:11 all over thuh place?

ItsOver

Haven't heard Jorch mention rods in a long time.  Clyde had Escamilla on his show about a week or so go.  I didn't pay much attention but Jose still came across as a used car salesman to me.

Same with shadow rodents or seeing 11's everywhere.  I absolutely don't listen when The Numbers Lady is on so he may have floundered around about his 11 fixation during one of her appearances.

Maybe he smeared those cue cards with so much Kiwi polish, Tommy ditched them.

BobGrau

I've always assumed Art's cue cards would be a good read.

Has George mentioned Tommy's 'fiance' lately?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: ItsOver on March 22, 2013, 01:21:18 PM
Haven't heard Jorch mention rods in a long time.  Clyde had Escamilla on his show about a week or so go.  I didn't pay much attention but Jose still came across as a used car salesman to me.

Same with shadow rodents or seeing 11's everywhere.  I absolutely don't listen when The Numbers Lady is on so he may have floundered around about his 11 fixation during one of her appearances.

Maybe he smeared those cue cards with so much Kiwi polish, Tommy ditched them.
Don't think I am a junkee, but I absolutely have always loved to smell Kiwi polish in the container can.  Maybe a new cue card needs to be crafted.  If you use enough Kiwi, do you cure your health deficiencies in your experience, doctor.  (For those that don't know, kale was an unknown quantity, a kiwi is a fruit) 

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 23, 2013, 11:38:37 AM
Has George mentioned Tommy's 'fiance' lately?

Not that I've heard.  I keep hearing Clyde from "Ground Zero" mention his fiancee, including the C Crane Radio commercial about how he "just noticed my fiancee has placed a C Crane Radio in our kitchen."

Hey, could it be that Tommy and Clyde are a "pair?"  ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2013, 01:00:26 PM

Not that I've heard.  I keep hearing Clyde from "Ground Zero" mention his fiancee, including the C Crane Radio commercial about how he "just noticed my fiancee has placed a C Crane Radio in our kitchen."

Hey, could it be that Tommy and Clyde are a "pair?"  ;)

Hawaii Snoorge and the Lost Cue Cards of Tumerick Isle.

Not to be outdone, Snoorge put a picture of a C Crane radio in his kitchen as the real thing is too complicated for him to use. All those dials ? What do all those numbers mean ? And why isn't 11-11 on any of the dials ?

Oh, the humanity !

Insanity

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2013, 02:46:02 PM
Hawaii Snoorge and the Lost Cue Cards of Tumerick Isle.

Not to be outdone, Snoorge put a picture of a C Crane radio in his kitchen as the real thing is too complicated for him to use. All those dials ? What do all those numbers mean ? And why isn't 11-11 on any of the dials ?

Oh, the humanity !

Who says it doesnt? This just in, CCrane radio is pleased to present the " Jorch Norreee Radio"
Features-
2 knobs that crank to 11!
Will Automagicaly tune into the CrimeJorchStream, 24/8 Jorch Norreee, all the best episodes from the Low desert.
Will disable all spel chekur programs within 300 Meters.
Includes State of the Art Cassette deck, The 5 part series " Learn to Talk Like George" and if you order today, we will throw in the tape of" George Norry sing's! Live from the 7/11 down the street".

ItsOver

I'm starting my Christmas wish list early.  ;)