• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED CLINTON FOUNDATION

Started by starrmtn001, October 04, 2016, 06:09:18 PM

starrmtn001

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED CLINTON FOUNDATION.
WRITTEN BY GUCCIFER2 OCTOBER 4, 2016.

Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

So, this is the moment. I hacked the Clinton Foundation server and downloaded hundreds of thousands of docs and donors’ databases.

Hillary Clinton and her staff don’t even bother about the information security. It was just a matter of time to gain access to the Clinton Foundation server.

As you can see, the private server of the Clinton clan contains docs and donors lists of the Democratic committees, PACs, etc. Does it surprise you?

Here are some docs for example

A small list of donors master-west-tracker-2-5k-1-1-2010-7-10-2015

Full article with lists of donors:
https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 04, 2016, 06:09:18 PM
GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED CLINTON FOUNDATION.
WRITTEN BY GUCCIFER2 OCTOBER 4, 2016.

Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

So, this is the moment. I hacked the Clinton Foundation server and downloaded hundreds of thousands of docs and donors’ databases.

Hillary Clinton and her staff don’t even bother about the information security. It was just a matter of time to gain access to the Clinton Foundation server.

As you can see, the private server of the Clinton clan contains docs and donors lists of the Democratic committees, PACs, etc. Does it surprise you?

Here are some docs for example

A small list of donors master-west-tracker-2-5k-1-1-2010-7-10-2015

Full article with lists of donors:
https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/
Good stuff. Thanks for posting. The Clintons, DNC, etc are so corrupt is it amazing. But word of warning: if you download the dump, XLS, torrents, etc you should ensure you are using a non-worked related machine that will be offline, or you don't care about, or view etc in a VM. kind of Even though likely legit often these hackers will also hide "other stuff" in this stuff that could compromise your data or use your machines for nefarious purposes. I hope some serious reporters, and amateurs, go through this data and bring it to the public. More importantly I would like State's, and other countries, AG's (or whatever "controlling legal authority" goes through the financials and investigates/indicts if any shady accounting, pay-to-play, tax avoidance, or other such stuff is found in all of these emails.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 06:44:05 PM
Good stuff. Thanks for posting. The Clintons, DNC, etc are so corrupt is it amazing. But word of warning: if you download the dump, XLS, torrents, etc you should ensure you are using a non-worked related machine that will be offline, or you don't care about, or view etc in a VM. kind of Even though likely legit often these hackers will also hide "other stuff" in this stuff that could compromise your data or use your machines for nefarious purposes. I hope some serious reporters, and amateurs, go through this data and bring it to the public. More importantly I would like State's, and other countries, AG's (or whatever "controlling legal authority" goes through the financials and investigates/indicts if any shady accounting, pay-to-play, tax avoidance, or other such stuff is found in all of these emails.
Thank you very much Albrecht.  I've never used torrent.  Also, I shy away from stuff I'm not familiar with.  Yes, it limits me, but that's just the way I am.  Thanks again.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 04, 2016, 06:47:54 PM
Thank you very much Albrecht.  I've never used torrent.  Also, I shy away from stuff I'm not familiar with.  Yes, it limits me, but that's just the way I am.  Thanks again.
Even stuff like a pdf or xls file can run scripts etc that can infect your computer. So you have to be very careful, especially when downloading stuff that expressing was "gotten" by hackers. But even other times. I had a relative who got the "encrypt harddrive" hacker attack and it sucked. The good news is if you pay  they usually send the key and you get your files back, the bad news is paying them off sucks and encourages them to do it more. And that is just one example why you need to be careful, back up your important photos and documents, etc.
Back on subject GS said maybe it was not the Clinton Foundation that was hacked this time but the national DNC? I haven't looked into this stuff yet as the neighborhood had a National Night Out deal and a ball game on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 06:44:05 PM

I believe this to be a rumor spread by the DNC to prevent people from viewing them. They're most likely fine and free of malware. You could always scan them to be sure.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:00:15 PM
I believe this to be a rumor spread by the DNC to prevent people from viewing them. They're most likely fine and free of malware. You could always scan them to be sure.
Yes, Donna Brazille started up (I don't know why they didn't think of it earlier- it is a no brainer) the talking-points that "it could be dangerous" and "they could be faked." I agree that likely they won't be but I don't trust any file on the internet, torrent, or email and would rather have a searchable website (like DCLeaks has) versus downloading a huge zip file to a computer from who knows what hacker on some torrent or something? I hope investigative journalists and people go through all the stuff and points out the Clinton, DNC, etc corruption and pay-to-play and who knows what else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 07:11:09 PM
Yes, Donna Brazille started up (I don't know why they didn't think of it earlier- it is a no brainer) the talking-points that "it could be dangerous" and "they could be faked." I agree that likely they won't be but I don't trust any file on the internet, torrent, or email and would rather have a searchable website (like DCLeaks has) versus downloading a huge zip file to a computer from who knows what hacker on some torrent or something? I hope investigative journalists and people go through all the stuff and points out the Clinton, DNC, etc corruption and pay-to-play and who knows what else.

I'm willing to throw caution to the wind on this one. Also, I'm on a mac so not bloody likely!  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:31:15 PM
I'm willing to throw caution to the wind on this one. Also, I'm on a mac so not bloody likely!  ;)
Post anything interesting, or criminal, you find! One of my biggest worries is that there is so much to go through that it is like during a court case, civil or criminal, where the plantiff (or defendant) has dumped on them so much paperwork and data that they, being on a small budget, have a hard time to sift through to find the good stuff. But, hopefully, with the world at it we can discover even more about the corrupt, and maybe illegal, practices of the Clintons, DNC, Obama administration, Foundation(s), bankers, etc.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 07:34:53 PM
Post anything interesting, or criminal, you find! One of my biggest worries is that there is so much to go through that it is like during a court case, civil or criminal, where the plantiff (or defendant) has dumped on them so much paperwork and data that they, being on a small budget, have a hard time to sift through to find the good stuff. But, hopefully, with the world at it we can discover even more about the corrupt, and maybe illegal, practices of the Clintons, DNC, Obama administration, Foundation(s), bankers, etc.

From what I can tell, Its not from the Clinton Foundation. It is from the DCCC

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 06:57:40 PM
But even other times. I had a relative who got the "encrypt harddrive" hacker attack and it sucked. The good news is if you pay  they usually send the key and you get your files back, the bad news is paying them off sucks and encourages them to do it more.

It is important to see that one's computer is secured, has an effective antivirus/anti-spy/anti-malware and drivers updated. Scareware generally comes bundled in a download don't just click ok, read everything to allow for unticking unwanted options. But even if something gets in, with a little effort it's a free fix. My daughter just called a few weeks ago crying because she had been using her boyfriends' laptop and got a full-screen window advising her contact tech support or hdd will be erased in 5 minutes. She called the number and was told $189.00 to fix it. That was when she called me.I told her not to pay them a cent, to just open another window and talked her through the steps. A handy website for when you need help with the 'baddies' is http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/

But that aside all of these things, the emails from wikileaks etc. More than a year ago Kim Dot Com was saying that Julian Assange would be releasing all of this. It seems like in the U.S. felons can't vote but they can run for president. Oh! That's right she's not been convicted. Scary thought- it's doubtful anything will happen until after she is in office so that would leave us with that dunce she picked as her running mate as president!