• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 24, 2016, 07:06:24 PM
If this were a dating website I'd go with Genny.  ;)
Yeah, the one on the right doesn't even have a nice personality.  She claims she can stay home and bake cookies, though.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 24, 2016, 07:13:07 PM
Yeah, the one on the right doesn't even have a nice personality.  She claims she can stay home and bake cookies, though.

You mean the kind in her emails?

Uncle Duke

I'm going to watch only to see if Trump calls her "Crooked Hillary" on stage. 

If the bitch can control it, I'm sort of expecting her to have her coughing fits, or keel over, while Trump is saying something she doesn't like.

I am looking forward to some sort of Trump zinger. Something entertaining but will probably work against him.

Value Of Pi

(SCALPER VOICE)
Tickets? Anyone got an extra ticket?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 26, 2016, 03:53:39 PM
If the bitch can control it, I'm sort of expecting her to have her coughing fits, or keel over, while Trump is saying something she doesn't like.

I am looking forward to some sort of Trump zinger. Something entertaining but will probably work against him.

I'd settle for that.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 04:01:32 PM
(SCALPER VOICE)
Tickets? Anyone got an extra ticket?

(VENDOR)

PEPES! GET YOUR PEPES HERE!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 26, 2016, 04:03:15 PM
I'd settle for that.

Me too. I love a good comedy act.

I miss Ross Perot. Have always wanted to see a debate between Ross Perot and Louise Farrakkan. Not for any serious discussion but for all the crazy comments they would both surely deliver.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 04:08:57 PM
(VENDOR)

PEPES! GET YOUR PEPES HERE!

i got mine lets get this shit started im feeling lucky

Lt.Uhura

Trump's biggest obstacle tonight will likely be his inability to deviate from his class clown persona.  The jokester style might have worked for him in the past--used as a defense mechanism/distraction technique for his lack of knowledge and experience.  But this ain't an SNL skit, and tonight the rubber meets the road.  Voters from both camps, especially the undecideds, will be expecting something substantial from both candidates.

Conversely, Hillary would do well to humanize her comments by cracking a smile now and again.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 04:34:21 PM
Trump's biggest obstacle tonight will likely be his inability to deviate from his class clown persona.  The jokester style might have worked for him in the past--used as a defense mechanism/distraction technique for his lack of knowledge and experience.  But this ain't an SNL skit, and tonight the rubber meets the road.  Voters from both camps, especially the undecideds, will be expecting something substantial from both candidates.

Conversely, Hillary would do well to humanize her comments by cracking a smile now and again.

I'm expecting Trump to try very hard at first to act serious and like an adult. There should be a betting pool on how long that act will take to break down. When cornered and on his heels, he will go exactly the route you say he will. He really has no choice, assuming the moderator and Hillary do their jobs halfway well.

How long will Hillary be able to remain conscious? 90 minutes straight and no breaks? She doesn't have the stamina.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 05:24:43 PM
How long will Hillary be able to remain conscious? 90 minutes straight and no breaks? She doesn't have the stamina.

Tri-Ox compound. If it worked on planet Vulcan, it'll work at Hofstra.

Big Chicken

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 05:24:43 PM

Hopefully she can get thru this debate without filling her Depends like she did in this past December's debate. 
Her handlers had all that trouble getting her hosed off, changed and fresh as a daisy in time and she was rather late
getting back. 

Trump knows the score:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3C3qrO_8Q

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 26, 2016, 05:57:06 PM
Hopefully she can get thru this debate without filling her Depends like she did in this past December's debate. 
Her handlers had all that trouble getting her hosed off, changed and fresh as a daisy in time and she was rather late
getting back. 

I think she's hooked up to too many machines in her hospital bed now to actually do it herself. They're probably just going to roll out one of the lizard clones again. Watch for it. It's it the eyes.  ;)

chefist

LOLZ...Hillary's name misspelled on ticket! Two different versions! Sexists!

mikuthing01

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2016, 06:02:39 PM
LOLZ...Hillary's name misspelled on ticket! Sexists!

That's a Bad omen and I'm pretty sure Pepe did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 05:37:05 PM
Tri-Ox compound. If it worked on planet Vulcan, it'll work at Hofstra.

She'll pass out when Trump TRIGGERS her. Believe me.

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2016, 06:02:39 PM
LOLZ...Hillary's name misspelled on ticket! Sexists!

Mrs. Clinton doesn't have "Forgive and Forget" type of reputation.

Imagine the ass pranging the Ticket team is getting!

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 26, 2016, 06:08:12 PM
Mrs. Clinton doesn't have "Forgive and Forget" type of reputation.

Imagine the ass pranging the Ticket team is getting!

Shot in the back 4 times during a "robbery." (wallet with cash and cards, along with cell phone were not taken)

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 06:11:18 PM
Shot in the back 4 times during a "robbery." (wallet with cash and cards, along with cell phone were not taken)

Rix Gins

Coin toss.  Hillary will be on the right (from our perspective) side of the stage and Donald will be on the left side.  First question goes to Hillary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 26, 2016, 06:06:13 PM
That's a Bad omen and I'm pretty sure Pepe did it

Oh, that crazy frog!  :D

Pepe should have his own sitcom.  ;)