starrmtn001

Her eyes are starting to go wanky.

LOL. Trump is hammering her. Fabulous.

Juan

They're both beating up poor Lester

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 07:24:42 PM
Yep, he's in bully mode.
Yep, I'm wondering about my originally theory that he is a Clinton plot. He already has locked in the MNF crowd so he should be more calm and less bombastic to try to woo over the women and undecideds and those who worried about Clinton being corrupt and ill. It seems he is still playing to his core audience instead of changing up his act. So maybe my gut initial reactions were right?

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 07:28:29 PM
Yep, I'm wondering about my originally theory that he is a Clinton plot. He already has locked in the MNF crowd so he should be more calm and less bombastic to try to woo over the women and undecideds and those who worried about Clinton being corrupt and ill. It seems he is still playing to his core audience instead of changing up his act. So maybe my gut initial reactions were right?

He needs to be himself.

Lt.Uhura

mikuthing01

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 26, 2016, 07:24:50 PM
Her eyes are starting to go wanky.

her voice is getting wonky too

STROKE! STROKE!

starrmtn001

Wonder when they're going to get to Haiti, emails, Benghazi?

bateman

Lester admonishing the audience.

YOU'RE ADMONISHED

starrmtn001

Tax returns for emails. 

BAM!!!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 07:28:29 PM

He really can't help doing what he does. It doesn't matter where he is or what he's trying to achieve.

mikuthing01

Hilary getting #REKT! on the mails

Hillary hanging out with the little guys. LOL. Sure, Hill.

bateman

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman on September 26, 2016, 07:17:52 PM
What. is. with. that. weird. halting. delivery. of. hers.

Bluetooth interference while fed lines.

We're 3rd world. Thanks, Hillary.

albrecht

By the playbook so far on her side. Trump obviously wasn't listening to pundits. She trying to bait him big time. Let's see how it goes....

trostol

what happens..do you think(watching foosball) if she has an episode during the debate lol

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 07:40:42 PM
Hillary hanging out with the little guys. LOL. Sure, Hill.

They made her human suit

SciFiAuthor

This may go down in history as the nastiest debate ever.

starrmtn001

She lies so well she believes the lies herself.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on September 26, 2016, 07:42:09 PM
what happens..do you think(watching foosball) if she has an episode during the debate lol

She loses the election lol.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 26, 2016, 07:42:36 PM
This may go down in history as the nastiest debate ever.

shuddap chicken man!!! lol

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 07:42:07 PM
By the playbook so far on her side. Trump obviously wasn't listening to pundits. She trying to bait him big time. Let's see how it goes....

He's countering everything she's throwing at him. I'm surprised how well he's been able to keep in control of himself.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 26, 2016, 07:34:59 PM
Tax returns for emails. 

BAM!!!

Sorry, but he already promised that, didn't keep that promise.

Ahead of the 2012 elections, when Trump was flirting with a bid at the presidency, he told George Stephanopoulos “I’m going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate.”

http://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-promised-release-tax-returns-obamas-birth-certificate/