• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on June 26, 2019, 04:43:33 PM
I often wonder if the Kevanimal is still free in the wild.
I miss that guy/animal. Kevin I a Hybrid. Some epic pics and he changed forms and manic posts about college, trouble getting a license, living conditions, etc. If he didn't get the help he apparently needed he is likely out there on youtube somewhere. The format is really made for him and would get "clicks." Though he could've morphed into an animal that can not manipulate a camera or computer?

#MyMomYelledAtMe

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 04:55:49 PM
I miss that guy/animal. Kevin I a Hybrid. Some epic pics and he changed forms and manic posts about college, trouble getting a license, living conditions, etc. If he didn't get the help he apparently needed he is likely out there on youtube somewhere. The format is really made for him and would get "clicks." Though he could've morphed into an animal that can not manipulate a camera or computer?
Yeah, at least he was a friendly crazy.

Roswells, Art

Hopefully he's at a farm where he can run and play and chase people who think they are rabbits.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 26, 2019, 04:54:33 PM
YEEHAW!
I think I'll mosey on down to the cement pond and have a sip of Old Tub, traiterous though it may be to the Volunteer state.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 26, 2019, 05:02:39 PM
Hopefully he's at a farm where he can run and play and chase people who think they are rabbits.
Those "rabbits" better watch out because some of Kevin's morphings look pretty dangerous and likely would view rabbits as prey!

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 26, 2019, 05:02:39 PM
Wasn’t one of his forms a lemur.  He didn’t turn into cow man.  His forms were exotic and weirdly specific.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 26, 2019, 04:57:39 PM
#MyMomYelledAtMe

[attachment=1,msg1336487]

Her mom the "lawyer" told her "they'll just go somewhere else."  No upstanding member of the bar would be that sensible.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on June 26, 2019, 05:11:45 PM
Wasn’t one of his forms a lemur.  He didn’t turn into cow man.  His forms were exotic and specific.

That sounds familiar.  I think there was a mongoose in there, too.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2019, 05:11:50 PM
Her mom the "lawyer" told her "they'll just go somewhere else."  No upstanding member of the bar would be that sensible.

BellGab 🤷🏻‍♂️

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
I think I'll mosey on down to the cement pond and have a sip of Old Tub, traiterous though it may be to the Volunteer state.
I've not had but wanted too. Now that is getting warm I tend to enjoy the 'clear' liquors. But for the price/taste I've been pleasantly surprised at the Evan Williams BIB. Much better than the normal stuff, which is good if someone likes Jack, because cheaper and still 86 proof. But I not big into the more sour mash but the Evan 100 is good. Especially since Old Grand Dad is increasingly harder to find in BIB and gone with the lower proof.  I'm talking price-point and value here, not "best whiskey" etc. Though will point out that some higher priced stuff is actually distilled in large volume by order in places like Kansas. This goes for lots of varieties of booze, not just bourbon (which has some legalities to it, I recall, unless courts have changed it.) The importance, now maybe always, is the branding. So you get the old-timey stuff etc but really production can be outsourced and/or highly technological and automated.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2019, 05:13:28 PM
That sounds familiar.  I think there was a mongoose in there, too.
Mongoose was a key morph but there were many others. He would also post stories behind their creation and examples of the animal and the hybrid version (him.) Some links to Philippians with regard to animals and also paranormal legends that were incorporated, sometimes.  I think the thread is around here, somewhere. Search sucks. Praise MV  Liberace!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 26, 2019, 05:11:45 PM
Wasn’t one of his forms a lemur.  He didn’t turn into cow man.  His forms were exotic and weirdly specific.

His last incarnation was Anteater/Bear Man after Opossum.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=7210

It's slightly disturbing.

ItsOver

One of his many "morphings."

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 05:20:12 PM
Mongoose was a key morph but there were many others. He would also post stories behind their creation and examples of the animal and the hybrid version (him.) Some links to Philippians with regard to animals and also paranormal legends that were incorporated, sometimes.  I think the thread is around here, somewhere. Search sucks. Praise MV  Liberace!

I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pALAh8uG_o

The "trailer" for that channel has him communing with a fellow cephalopod in what appears to be a large, open tank for petting, which is kind of cool.  The ones in the Seattle aquarium used to get out regularly and skitter across the floor.

He's pretty articulate in his videos.  I wonder how he'd do in a long-form interview.  MYKE!!!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 05:20:12 PM
Here you go.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10381.210

ItsOver

Ha!  The Pud got this one right.

Yorkshire Pud
Re: My name is Kevin and I am a hybrid
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2016, 08:20:09 PM »
This thread shows you can't have too much certifiably insane on bellgab.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2019, 05:24:32 PM
I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pALAh8uG_o

The "trailer" for that channel has him communing with a fellow cephalopod in what appears to be a large, open tank for petting, which is kind of cool.  The ones in the Seattle aquarium used to get out regularly and skitter across the floor.

He's pretty articulate in his videos.  I wonder how he'd do in a long-form interview.  MYKE!!!!!
Apparently they are smart. Note he also predicts how bad youtube is going to be? 

Yes, EOD needs to track him down and have him as a guest! 

From his youtube: 
"My fiction is predictive programming; it can predict the future."

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 05:33:10 PM
Apparently they are smart. Note he also predicts how bad youtube is going to be? 

Yes, EOD needs to track him down and have him as a guest! 

From his youtube: 
"My fiction is predictive programming; it can predict the future."

I am glad he is still going strong.  His whole My friend the [animal] series of short clips is great, right up until "My friend chicken dying; It will become food" one.  Points for proper semicolon usage to separate two independent clauses, though.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2019, 05:42:12 PM
I am glad he is still going strong.  His whole My friend the [animal] series of short clips is great, right up until "My friend chicken dying; It will become food" one.  Points for proper semicolon usage to separate two independent clauses, though.
A quick internet search reveals his resume which is sort of funny. 

Intro (not exactly):
goal: to keep society functioning by working like how beavers by building and maintaining their damns and, have a job so my parents stop nagging me to get a job."
Experience: working at a thrift store for "40 hours of community service" Hahaha.

I hope he is doing well though.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2019, 12:49:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDt-zbK5KA

audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1jVlNilek0I

Darn it Erinn.  I'm a little disappointed.
Everybody has seen my face in my avatar pic, and in my GabbingNow videos, even photos of my neighborhood from out my windows. Even Groypers face has been seen in many posted photos, and in his videos, which means, that sadly, you are not talking about either of US.  I feel left out.  :'(

You all are so lucky to have had me as Bellgab's official self-appointed life coachâ,,¢. If not for my guidance and my resolve to protect you, this would have ended with many of you facing criminal charges, civil law suits, and the closure of Bellgab. That's right- family's would have been torn apart, jobs lost and businesses forfeited.

It was only through intense one on one coaching that catastrophe was avoided, and Erinn's mental well being restored.

*I would like to remind everybody that it is getting hot down south, and that I am only one $20 pledge closer to an air conditioner. >:(

Come on, people. Let's get those pledges rolling is so that I can cool this room down and I don't have to turn of my computer(s) and put you all at risk of being morally rudderless and with nowhere to turn for life advice.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 05:55:36 PM

Intro (not exactly):
goal: to keep society functioning by working like how beavers by building and maintaining their damns and, have a job so my parents stop nagging me to get a job."
Experience: working at a thrift store for "40 hours of community service" Hahaha.

Hahaha that is great stuff!  I hope his way to a prosperous career is not barred by his conviction that Jollibee and Ronald McDonald are nephilim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolPXUlVrs0

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2019, 05:59:56 PM
*I would like to remind everybody that it is getting hot down south, and that I am only one $20 pledge closer to an air conditioner. >:(
Would $50 score me some candid foot photos?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 05:55:36 PM

Intro (not exactly):

Experience: working at a thrift store for "40 hours of community service" ...
Ha!  Classic.  We're talking G-man material here.