• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

I mean...just ha-ha-ha. 8) Not to mention hardy har har. ;D Worse, this is all coming to you live via some guy's YouTube channel -- not on Hollywood film.

The very thought of "The Two Idiot Survivalists In The Desert Compound" bit is enough. "A Tale Of Two Cities" they ain't (grammatical error noted). Two people who have never done even an ounce of such work are "planning" to pull this one off. If this wasn't "real," I feel few to none would believe it. But sadly, we have both eyes and ears on this and, well...

Odd how a guy who claims to be too disabled to even do minor chores is out in the roughest of conditions, putting in such skill and effort it rivals the combined resources and manpower that built the pyramids in the Egyptian desert. Thousands and thousands of able-bodied slaves got nothing on these two supermen.

"So let it be written. So let it be done..."

These two give people as entertaining a show as humanly possible...a theatrical display complete with everything...but Yul Brynner.

Well, it's great to hear them admit their lack of experience. That's a great place to start. They might learn those heavy equipment and power tools fight back -- very well..and don't wear down like men. Even young men. Then if the work itself doesn't get you, the temperature or the environment will. And this same guy can't even stand his own apartment?

This would have been a classic call-in on Open Lines to "Coast To Coast AM" back in Art Bell's day. I could just hear Bell's worldly, wise words now...

"West of the Rockies, we have George in Martinez, California. [Letting the caller describe at length his foolproof "plan" about building the survivalist compound in the desert...]

Um, Bell's simple reply? Excuse him if he's experienced and that makes him a bit skeptical. Maybe this comment:

"Sounds great, George. When you get your first million or two to sink into it, then hire the Army Corps of Engineers...call me back and let us all know how it's going. [Dumps caller; A.K.A "The Guy From Pittsburgh"] Wild-card line, [name/city/state] you're on the air..."

Just look at the two -- but the recent talk hints strongly a third straggler will enter the fray -- and consider the sum. What could go wrong? Just look at them...

"Two idiot survivalists in the desert compound going once...going twice...gone."

Someone is missing out on a chance to make a Werner Herzog style awesome movie.  (Actually, Falkie the Movie should have been made already, but that's another story):

Sit down and sign Falkie to an agreement - everything he needs in exchange for the rights to the movie.  Location to be undisclosed.

Buy Falkie a plot of land he approves of (give him a budget of $1000, or whatever he thinks he's going to spend).

Buy him 2 or 3 containers

Find out what else he thinks he needs, and get him that - tools, food, enclosed yard for the cats, ability to continue doing YouTube videos

Drop him off and start filming, no assistance, no contact other than interviews.  And no ride if he wants to leave

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 13, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
Someone is missing out on a chance to make a Werner Herzog style awesome movie.  (Actually, Falkie the Movie should have been made already, but that's another story):

Sit down and sign Falkie to an agreement - everything he needs in exchange for the rights to the movie.  Location to be undisclosed.

Buy Falkie a plot of land he approves of (give him a budget of $1000, or whatever he thinks he's going to spend).

Buy him 2 or 3 containers

Find out what else he thinks he needs, and get him that - tools, food, enclosed yard for the cats, ability to continue doing YouTube videos

Drop him off and start filming, no assistance, no contact other than interviews.  And no ride if he wants to leave
this really would be a sensational hit !

perhaps, George could get some help with a gofundme for this project !
(of course, without saying a responsible person should be in control of ALL FUNDS !)
for a chance to realize his dream...er delusion he would be contractually obligated to be filmed 24/7 and to promote said project as deemed necessary

IF ANY profits were realized, George would be granted ONLY possession of his “compound” (including his required incinerator toilet) with ALL extra profits (from negotiated TV series deals, merchandise and personal appearances split equally among investors !

note: might be a good idea to include slow Kathy, Abram and the Ratty One...

Norm

Senda's security team hired to keep interlopers out of his desert container compound.

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
Senda's security team hired to keep interlopers out of his desert container compound.

Haha!  Seriously, the most imaginative, inventive mind could not make this shit up. 

Fyodor Gutman

We are hearing that Anthony "George" Senda is mulling a play call from the distant past -- the Renaissance Patron -- as the source of funding for his living art project in the desert.

Who will be Senda's Medici? The one and only William Henry Gates III: philanthropist, investor, humanitarian, commander of a $90-billion fortune. And as we have heard, someone with whom George rubbed elbows as young computer science enthusiasts in the 1970s. "George has an in here, no question," one source said.

More details on this exciting story to come.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 13, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Haha!  Seriously, the most imaginative, inventive mind could not make this shit up.
absolutely correct !
but, an extremely delusional, demented, disabled (mentally) and just being...
well...a Falkie COULD !

Norm

A possible explanation to George Senda's bizarre behavior could go back to the early 60's when George was young and experimented with alternative lifestyles, aka 'Sniffing Glue'

"You're in outer space. You're Superman. You're floating in air, seeing double, riding next to space aliens. It's Kicksville man." 

Norm

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 13, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY43y4z8Diw

Fire Hazard?  OH HELL YES!  The whole friggin apartment is one spark away from going up in flames. Marinez FD inspectors would red tag this place in a blink of the eye if they saw the piles of flammable materials stacked to the ceiling. I'm surprised the cutoff wheel on the grinder didn't ignite nearby items.

The IDIOT didn't even pull the mattress pad back!

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
The IDIOT didn't even pull the mattress pad back!
this “mattress” brings a question to mind...
IF Falkie found it necessary to throw a mattress “out” back in the day when he was...well...you know...(throwing up)...able to do...errrr...more than “twitch”...with slow Kathy (my understanding is he was able to WITHOUT a paper bag over her head)...

JUST WHAT SHAPE WAS “IT” IN ?
(his is well...not in very good shape)

and WTF ?
George prepared (supposedly) for an “inspection” last summer ?
so the “icebox” got in that shape in 6-8 months ?
(appeared as it had not been cleaned since he moved in...like 10 years)

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 13, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
and WTF ?
George prepared (supposedly) for an “inspection” last summer ?
so the “icebox” got in that shape in 6-8 months ?
(appeared as it had not been cleaned since he moved in...like 10 years)

During my 6 decades of existence I've NEVER seen a fridge that dirty. When I rented we had yearly inspections. I don't believe George's dump has ever been inspected by anybody and that is truly sad for a government subsidized housing unit.

Failure to perform annual inspections could miss a severe mold growth which I'm sure exists in George's apartment. The bathroom (yet unseen) is likely the worst. That would also explain his respiratory problems as well.  You can test for dangerous mold yourself with the  '5 minute mold test' from Amazon or Home Depot.

Norm

George: " Thanks for cutting off that piece of metal, you want to hang out for a while?"

Abrahm: "Uh..no..umm...I've got friends waiting for me outside"

whoozit

I’m convinced the cure for cancer is in George’s apartment.  I’m sure I saw a patch of it festering on the floor near his sink during one of his cleaning videos.  That shit will kill anything, therein lies the rub.  As well as any rubs used in food preparation since George has lived there.

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
During my 6 decades of existence I've NEVER seen a fridge that dirty. When I rented we had yearly inspections. I don't believe George's dump has ever been inspected by anybody and that is truly sad for a government subsidized housing unit.

Failure to perform annual inspections could miss a severe mold growth which I'm sure exists in George's apartment. The bathroom (yet unseen) is likely the worst. That would also explain his respiratory problems as well.  You can test for dangerous mold yourself with the  '5 minute mold test' from Amazon or Home Depot.

hope George reads your post !
can he realize the windfall after he sues everybody for “allowing” him to live in such a health hazard !
$$$$
his shipping container city is within grasp !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 13, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
hope George reads your post !
can he realize the windfall after he sues everybody for “allowing” him to live in such a health hazard !
$$$$
his shipping container city is within grasp !
WTF ?
George !
you need to seek the advice of an attorney ASAP !
you have already damaged your case by cleaning your “icebox” !
(save your YouTube evidence !)

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
George: " Thanks for cutting off that piece of metal, you want to hang out for a while?"

Abrahm: "Uh..no..umm...I've got friends waiting for me outside"

anybody else notice Abram itching while in Casa Senda ?
fleas ?

could Abram (and NOT George or his kitties) be the reason the veterinarian suggested George flea bomb Casa Senda ?

Trying to get him to move that red cable over - let's see if that triggers another Crash   Boom  Bang

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 13, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
george is talking about gold panning in auburn California

and not moving that damn red cable with the silver tag    >:(