• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 12, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
He complains that he can not read his books or papers so he is bored out of his mind.

But when asked if he has watched a show he likes he says he has been too busy.
He is smart enough to be bored but too dumb to be able to entertain himself.  Not a good combination.

His delusion is spectacular.  He plans to put a dome over the central courtyard so "the coyotes can't get the cats."  Someone asked him if he was rich.  He said he wasn't but that if you have tools you can build anything on the cheap.  Tools.  He says he doesn't borrow them nor lend them out.  I wonder if he has ever used one?  He said he has a tool connection thru a friend who works at Harbor Freight.  I try to imagine Falkie out in the desert somewhere, building a dome.  Haha! 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 12, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
His delusion is spectacular.  He plans to put a dome over the central courtyard so "the coyotes can't get the cats."  Someone asked him if he was rich.  He said he wasn't but that if you have tools you can build anything on the cheap.  Tools.  He says he doesn't borrow them not lend them out.  I wonder if he has ever used one?  He said he has a tool connection thru a friend who works at Harbor Freight.  I try to imagine Falkie out in the desert somewhere, building a dome.  Haha!

Good catch...He wants neighbors and town folks to pitch in and help him, but he won't loan tools. LOL  ;D

Who the hell was Johnny Steakfries? LOL  ;D

His delusion is spectacular.  He plans to put a dome over the central courtyard so "the coyotes can't get the cats."  Someone asked him if he was rich.  He said he wasn't but that if you have tools you can build anything on the cheap.  Tools.  He says he doesn't borrow them nor lend them out.  I wonder if he has ever used one?  He said he has a tool connection thru a friend who works at Harbor Freight.  I try to imagine Falkie out in the desert somewhere, building a dome.  Haha!

It seems like you'd be welcome to go visit him.  You just need to be blindfolded and stripped searched first so as not to learn
the utmost secret location

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 11, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
someone came in to the chat as you and george banned that white crow.

Oh no! Some imposter White Crow ruined my good name with George. Almost 3,000 pages and four years of my efforts gone in flash. How much is this going to cost me to repair?

RE: "I NEED 2 SEEING EYE CATS WITH HUGE MAGNIFYING GLASSES."

I gave up after the delusional crime allegations and false accusations that dictated the supposed "content." Let's see what's going on here.

"The Guy From Pittsburgh" is the true human spirit. Got it. Perseverance in the face of adversity. Maintaining dignity in the most difficult of times. He's the example of what all of us should be -- and he continues to be an inspiration for the rest of mankind, for sure. When will his sainthood be awarded? :D

But there's hope for the guy, despite all that greatness. According to the University Of California at San Francisco's Facebook page: "The City of San Francisco is preparing to open a new mental health facility with 54 beds for patients who are not able to care for themselves on their own. We’re proud to join and support this public-private partnership that aims to address the intractable issue of mental illness in our society."

Pick a number for you-know-who? Which bed is it?...the one with his name on it? I'll go...No. 34. 8) Anyway...

Looks like such a place may -- may -- be more possible a sure thing in the guy's future than the shipping-container, survivalist desert compound in the middle of nowhere. At least his self-professed "personal friend" Art Bell need not be concerned that the guy will become a "neighbor" some day in Nevada. As he's implied recently.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 12, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
Oh no! Some imposter White Crow ruined my good name with George. Almost 3,000 pages and four years of my efforts gone in flash. How much is this going to cost me to repair?

About three-fiddy

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 04:27:36 PM
Good catch...He wants neighbors and town folks to pitch in and help him, but he won't loan tools. LOL  ;D

Hmm...Johnny Steakfries....don't know him.  There was good ol trolling going on though.  gamegirl kept his temp rising a degree at a time with the whole Amish thing. 

Norm

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
George stated that neighbors and gracious town folks will help him construct his container compound. When someone mentioned that it would be like the Amish, George went into a rage at the suggestion. It is impossible to understand the mental pathology of George Senda.

Like I said before, Napa State Mental Hospital is about an hour away from Martinez. Not sure about free Wifi but dulled sporks are plentiful and plenty of interesting roommates to converse with.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 12, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
Hmm...Johnny Steakfries....don't know him.  There was good ok trolling going on though.  gamegirl kept his temp rising a degree at a time with the whole Amish thing.

Damn.  Am I gonna have to go back to where I left off?

Norm

He needs somebody to teach him how to solder. Really? His living off grid survival skills are seriously lacking, I wonder if in a pinch he could eat a live spider or desert scorpion?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
It seems like you'd be welcome to go visit him.  You just need to be blindfolded and stripped searched first so as not to learn
the utmost secret location

Haha!  How can he even suggest such absurdity without laughing?  Who wants to be blindfolded and frisked on the way to FalkieDome (TM)?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 12, 2018, 04:52:29 PM
Haha!  How can he even suggest such absurdity without laughing?  Who wants to be blindfolded and frisked on the way to FalkieDome (TM)?

'Cuz he won't be wearing nothing........

http://www.fotocommunity.com/photo/fat-man-looking-into-the-desert-u-heupgen/26643007

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

My guess is that he was Michael Creech.

The caregiver couple, the caregiver couple. The poor caregiver couple. Think of them in all of this. They've also been dragged into this Senda thing. By pure chance. Sadly. Sadly. I hope they not are gabbing in a sewer.

I ponder if they are sitting around discussing..."what to do about the Senda monster?" I mean, is the man like "Um, it's still our life. It's just our life...plus the Senda monster." And the woman would be like..."How bad could it get? This whole thing is strange. There's some guy, there's Pittsburgh thrown in...there's filth. Where will it all end? Or will it?"

She had to ask? Face it. Our joke is their horror. We watch it -- they live it. Sadly. Sadly.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2018, 04:42:13 PM
About three-fiddy

Would someone please inform George that some one was impersonating me on his youtube live chat. I can't think of anything I ever did to upset George or anyone.

Love ALL

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 12, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Would someone please inform George that some one was impersonating me. I can't think of anything I ever did to upset George or anyone.

Love ALL

George probably shit himself while wearing your hoodie and finally realized you hacked his asshole.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 12, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Would someone please inform George that some one was impersonating me. I can't think of anything I ever did to upset George or anyone.

Love ALL

Just send him the three-fiddy (per acre) and a gold mastercard.  He will get over it.

I don't think Falkie is really angry with the Amish.  I think maybe Gamegirl is on to his ass.  He was planning on using the Amish to build his Shangri La by posing as a long lost cousin who has been cursed living out among the English.  I mean Abrahm already looks Amish.  All Falkie has to do is act the part..he played Snoopy on Broadway..how hard could it be?  He'll have Abrahm hook him up with a Harbor Freight hammer, and the Amish Grift is born!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Professor Professor on March 12, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
George probably shit himself while wearing your hoodie and finally realized you hacked his asshole.

George said maybe Ratty Patty stole the hoodie.. Could it be? The Newport smoking black man (not racist thingie) stole it?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 12, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
George said maybe Ratty Patty stole the hoodie.. Could it be? The Newport smoking black man (not racist thingie) stole it?

Nah.  It's down at the Pawn Shop with the GoPro and those Silver coins.   He's making very reasonable payments on the Hoodie. 
One fine day it'll be out of hock

3OctaveFart

I laughed out loud when he talked about building a desert trailer.

This is a guy who can't even cook a chicken.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2018, 05:21:43 PM
Just send him the three-fiddy (per acre) and a gold mastercard.  He will get over it.

Gold MasterCard?  So last century

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 12, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
I laughed out loud when he talked about building a desert trailer.

This is a guy who can't even cook a FROZEN chicken.
FIFY

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 12, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
The caregiver couple, the caregiver couple. The poor caregiver couple. Think of them in all of this. They've also been dragged into this Senda thing. By pure chance. Sadly. Sadly. I hope they not are gabbing in a sewer.

I ponder if they are sitting around discussing..."what to do about the Senda monster?" I mean, is the man like "Um, it's still our life. It's just our life...plus the Senda monster." And the woman would be like..."How bad could it get? This whole thing is strange. There's some guy, there's Pittsburgh thrown in...there's filth. Where will it all end? Or will it?"

She had to ask? Face it. Our joke is their horror. We watch it -- they live it. Sadly. Sadly.
somebody needs to make contact with the good hearted “caregivers” and let them know...
even though they “think” they have “seen it all” concerning the FAT ONE...
they have yet been allowed even the slightest “peek behind the veil”

no way no how could any human fully grasp the totality of the FAT ONE in such a short time !

Please somebody...
HELP THE NICE COUPLE !
before it’s too late !

(a look at almost 3000 pages of the Falkie2013 thread AND a couple of hundred of his YouTube productions would be a start...)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 12, 2018, 05:23:04 PM
I don't think Falkie is really angry with the Amish.  I think maybe Gamegirl is on to his ass.  He was planning on using the Amish to build his Shangri La by posing as a long lost cousin who has been cursed living out among the English.  I mean Abrahm already looks Amish.  All Falkie has to do is act the part..he played Snoopy on Broadway..how hard could it be?  He'll have Abrahm hook him up with a Harbor Freight hammer, and the Amish Grift is born!
yea, that would be his end...
a “twitchie thingy” during church, while looking at some 13 year old...
ignoring the Bishop, no less

resulting in one large “hill” behind a barn raising