• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 30, 2016, 03:34:10 PM
Read it and weep.

Read it and weep?  Yah, tears of laughter at how gullible you are:

Mark Wheeler, an employee with the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) â€" the department tasked with ensuring the correct labeling and packaging of our nation’s meat products â€" told The Huffington Post he wasn’t aware of any products specifically labeled as “imitation calamari.”

So is hog rectum getting passed off as calamari at restaurants across the United States? It’s unlikely (not to mention illegal), but there really isn’t any proof one way or another. Thankfully, “This American Life” didn’t uncover any anecdotes of bung-based bait-and-switch practices in America’s restaurants.

“We found compelling belief within the American meat industry that this is a practice,” said Calhoun in an email to The Huffington Post, “but we weren’t able to prove or disprove that belief.

There are stories about it all over the Internet and it has all the markings of a classic Urban Legend, right down to its origin as something passed along by email.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2016, 03:57:19 PM
chicharon bulaklak - pretty fancy term for Chitterlings. 

It's a different language, dumbfuck.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 30, 2016, 04:41:07 PM
Read it and weep?  Yah, tears of laughter at how gullible you are:

There are stories about it all over the Internet and it has all the markings of a classic Urban Legend, right down to its origin as something passed along by email.
No one was officially going to go on record as saying that they are selling bung hole as calamari, Einstein. Glad you solved the case, Sherlock.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on May 29, 2016, 11:51:08 PM
You realize I am working under the assumption that we gave Texas back to Mexico like I keep demanding.

Why the fuck would we do that?  We stole it fair and square.

Quote from: NXOEED on May 30, 2016, 04:11:01 PM
Actual calamari is way creepier to me.
Really?!  I also heard the episode and have been creeped out by calamari ever since. Most seafood comes from polluted oceans, so while I love the taste of seafood, I generally stay away. A friend sent me Salmon from Alaska. I did eat that.

NXOEED

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 30, 2016, 04:56:47 PM
Really?!  I also heard the episode and have been creeped out by calamari ever since. Most seafood comes from polluted oceans, so while I love the taste of seafood, I generally stay away. A friend sent me Salmon from Alaska. I did eat that.

I have nightmares about ocean friends.

analog kid

I was having cod fillets a lot, just love the stuff. But it was probably an imitation from China, like a lot of various seafood is, and I developed a major rash on the top of my head, on my stomach, and on the roof of my mouth. A bunch of my hair fell out.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 30, 2016, 04:52:55 PM
No one was officially going to go on record as saying that they are selling bung hole as calamari, Einstein. Glad you solved the case, Sherlock.

Squid is 5 bux a pound at the retail level in NYC, maybe half that at wholesale.  What moron is going to risk losing his business and jail time selling pig sphincter, even if he could get it for free.

What's really comical is how you posted commentary from a show where even the producer says they couldn't prove it, and bray that I should "read it and weep."

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 30, 2016, 02:56:48 PM
I don't believe that for a New York minute.  Economically, it makes no sense at all.  The only part of the pig that could even possibly be used is the sphincter.  The intestine doesn't resemble it at all.  Think of the casing on large sausages, which is a use for it.  I've had fried pork intestine, it is called chicharon bulaklak in the Philippines and would never be mistaken for calamari.

Ah the sphincter is the asshole which is what I said as far as economical the asshole was getting tossed or made into hotdogs so pure profit. Hey I just read it on yahoo I think I  don't want to argue about pig butt holes just was warning IB as a lot of weird shit is going on lately in NYC.

MAX

Was it Willy ? Hope it was not near the poop box

cosmic hobo

Would you go on the Vegas trip if Falkie was attending?

Quote from: MAX on May 30, 2016, 05:46:16 PM
Ah the sphincter is the asshole which is what I said as far as economical the asshole was getting tossed or made into hotdogs so pure profit. Hey I just read it on yahoo I think I  don't want to argue about pig butt holes just was warning IB as a lot of weird shit is going on lately in NYC.

If you want to believe it, who am I to stop you.  If you think about it, you'll realize how much processing needs to take place to harvest the sphincter muscle and how much that adds to the cost, since there are no pig sphincter processing machines to do the dirty work. 

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 30, 2016, 06:22:03 PM

I sure would.  I would punch him right in his fat face.

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 30, 2016, 06:27:16 PM
If you want to believe it, who am I to stop you.  If you think about it, you'll realize how much processing needs to take place to harvest the sphincter muscle and how much that adds to the cost, since there are no pig sphincter processing machines to do the dirty work.

Maybe that is a new get rich quick idea , "pig sphincter processing machines" , the applications are endless. Maybe WC can fund it as he is a loaded and successful and can front fatso on the teeshirt marketing campaign. OK let's you and I split the discovery and trademark costs. Any company name suggestions from the group would be helpful. Quick thoughts  "Pig Assholes are us "' ,Hog Holes Hobby, digital pig pops,?.. Ok this needs some work, let's regroup on next steps.

analog kid

Can you sweeten the pot a little? How about Rip Taylor as well?

effluenza

Quote from: analog kid on May 30, 2016, 07:15:56 PM
Can you sweeten the pot a little? How about Rip Taylor as well?

I will only consider going if there is double billing of Falkie and Kathy. I'll pay double if Ratty Patty is in the mix.

effluenza

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 30, 2016, 06:27:53 PM
I sure would.  I would punch him right in his fat face.

Now I'm definitely going. I think chefist could charge triple if there is a punching booth.

Aussie Dave

If Falkie does go then there has to be some video or photographic evidence for the rest of us that can't make it. You can blur your ugly mugs if you don't want your identities to be revealed.

Quote from: effluenza on May 30, 2016, 07:22:59 PM
Now I'm definitely going. I think chefist could charge triple if there is a punching booth.

Now, THAT is a brilliant idea.  PUNCH SENDA IN THE FACE -- 25 CENTS.  Combine it with the BLOWJOBS $5 -- LEAVE MONEY IN POCKET idea for when he nods off, and I thinks we got a weiner.

venix

Falkie would be too chicken shit to go to an event like that where 99.99999% of the attendees hate his fucking guts. He'd probably prefer to be back in jail getting anal probed.

paladin1991

Quote from: Imconfused on May 29, 2016, 10:54:17 PM
You are transgender,  you said it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ohmygod!  *Cue 'Crying Game'*  All this time Ros has been hot for me and ..... and....and........

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 10:56:25 PM
You are the white knight she's been waiting for...she tried to insult me calling me a transgendered person...she said I wasn't a vet and that there should be no respect given...I used to think you were independent minded...wtf?
ohmygod!  *cue 'Crying Game'*  All this time Chefist has been hot for me and.... and..... and.....

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:02:10 PM
Did you go back to where she said I was going through a sex change operation and she meant it as an insult...come on...
ohmygod!  *Cue 'Crying Game'*  All this time you were hot for me and were trying to sex change on me....and.....and....and....

paladin1991

Quote from: Imconfused on May 29, 2016, 11:13:55 PM
I'm a feminist.

LOVE me,  bitches!

(reported)
OHmygod!  *Cue 'Crying Game'*  Ahhhhhhhhhh!

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 11:16:08 PM
You could have told her the same...so you clearly have a vagina.....with sand in it.
I've never gone on your threads and told you my opinion of your posts...so basically go fuck yourself

ohmygod!  *cue 'Crying Game'*

How about Falkie and Kathy.

I have spoken to people that spent time with them and it is pure hell. They fight non stop. In the car, in a restaurant, walking down the street, it is nothing but nonstop yelling and slapping.
It gets old fast.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2016, 10:09:34 PM
How about Falkie and Kathy.

I have spoken to people that spent time with them and it is pure hell. They fight non stop. In the car, in a restaurant, walking down the street, it is nothing but nonstop yelling and slapping.
It gets old fast.

Sounds like true love to me.  ::)