• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out.

Condolences, man.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 25, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
We’re you asked to say something?

Not recently.
I'm just in this for the yuks now.

ponyboysunset

Serious question why would anyone come here on her behalf and say things? Can she not say them herself? I had no idea how shady this whole thing is. Ok I had some idea but the rabbit hole goes deep here. Watching people manipulate others infuriates me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
What a wild read.

"Why are you wearing a tux shirt today?"
"I don't know"

He sure did have a long history of quitting things

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
Serious question why would anyone come here on her behalf and say things? Can she not say them herself? I had no idea how shady this whole thing is. Ok I had some idea but the rabbit hole goes deep here. Watching people manipulate others infuriates me.

Logging in might be too triggering.

grano salis

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Aldous, I’m sorry about your mom and child. :'(

Me too, sincere thoughts and prayers.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
Logging in might be too triggering.

Cleary it is. I have no words to express my level of disgust currently. Which is really saying something.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Aldous, I’m sorry about your mom and child. :'(
Yes this is sad news to hear. Best to you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
Can she not say them herself?

Sadly, not yet. And she wouldn't have wanted me to represent her here either. But I gotta do my own thang. And I like you assholes.

Juan

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
An interesting read.
Interesting that Ramona jumps in repeatedly to straighten him out.

Kolchak

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
Sadly, not yet. And she wouldn't have wanted me to represent her here either. But I gotta do my own thang. And I like you assholes.

But she can on Monday.

Sounds like it's going to be an eventful weekend.

Thanks for always shooting straight, AB.

bellNwhistle

Something stupid that irks me. I don’t know that I’ve read one article, or heard a single interview by a former colleague, that gave the correct number of Art’s children.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
But she can on Monday.

Sounds like it's going to be an eventful weekend.
I had no idea there were this many levels of crazy and manipulation. I think I might need a minute to process this shit. I know as Noory says there are no fucking coincidences.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
Something stupid that irks me. I don’t know that I’ve read one article, or heard a single interview by a former colleague, that gave the correct number of Art’s children.

Me neither. The iheart station down here has listed 3 different versions and none of them were right.

I haven’t looked lately but Wiki was right last summer after Alex was born.

Dateline

Advise to Heather:  Got a $100.00+?  Throw it Norry's way and that plus a small percentage, he will take you own stage, dance with you and sing you a song.  That will take your mind off of Art.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on April 25, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

she sure does.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
I had no idea there were this many levels of crazy and manipulation. I think I might need a minute to process this shit. I know as Noory says there are no fucking coincidences.

Noory has open lines on Friday. Maybe she will call in

bellNwhistle

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

You do make very valid points, friend. It’s hard not to ride the wave of douchebaggery, though.. I hate to kick people when they’re down. But for fucks sake with this drama.  :-\

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

PonyBoy "gets it".

weeberwubber

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she stopped being (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

So just one paragraph of piss on the parade- none of the salacious musings vis a vis Heather/Art romantic intrigue, her falling out with Airyn, calculating her self into being Art's successor and neighbor, being asked to stay away from funeral services, are based in reality. Yes, I know for a fact. I'm not saying that assholey decisions were not made or that Heather has handled this well. What I'm trying to insinuate here is that Art set this clusterfuck up on his own for reasons known only to him-and all of his kids, his wife, and business associates are just now beginning to deal with all that. As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style. Yeah, Heather set herself up for this, I guess Airyn too. The details that I can't share are because of my respect for his survivors first, and my friendship to Heather second. Heather chose not to attend the funeral, and if she decides to return to MITD she'll explain why. I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. I hope she can pick herself up and I'm glad I was finally able to tell her so myself. Like I say not trying to be all Q cryptic here, but when she's ready she will willingly tell her story her self. But you guys are all way off on the speculations is the money shot here. Stay tuned.

We now return you to your previously scheduled speculative shitstorm.

Thanks man. Having a discussion and presenting what you can from it isn't pissing on a parade. Everyone is speculating based on what they can try to scavenge from info anyone can find to try and figure out what's going on. First because it's Art and second because it's intriguing. Thanks again for posting what you have.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
Me neither. The iheart station down here has listed 3 different versions and none of them were right.

I haven’t looked lately but Wiki was right last summer after Alex was born.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell Lists four kids

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
I'd say if BellGab isn't a magnet for personality problems, it sure is a breeding ground for 'em.

Totally! You're proof of that. :D

Juan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell Lists four kids
We know that’s wrong. There’s Vincent, his sister- Lisa?- Art IV, Asia and Alex. That’s five.

Quote from: Juan on April 25, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

I think that was their whole relationship. Thank god for Ramona.

Kolchak

I could picture Art's will having multiple provisions put in place just to troll from the grave.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on April 25, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
We know that’s wrong. There’s Vincent, his sister- Lisa?- Art IV, Asia and Alex. That’s five.

They are all listed in the text under “Marriages”