• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ranger_star

Quote from: moosie on April 24, 2018, 10:25:22 AM
I question any familial ties because why would HW have needed bellgab if there was a family connection?

Narcissistic fuel?

moosie

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
Narcissistic fuel?
Completely possible, I don't have much insight into the thought process of any of the Cluster B types. But HW struck me as interested in the low energy solution. I wasn't around here a lot back then so it's merely a fleeting impression.

ItsOver

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
Where are you now? I bet that case of Red Bull came in handy on your long drive back to MO.

Guessing west of the Ozarks

ranger_star

Quote from: moosie on April 24, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
Completely possible, I don't have much insight into the thought process of any of the Cluster B types. But HW struck me as interested in the low energy solution. I wasn't around here a lot back then so it's merely a fleeting impression.

i'm brand new here so my appreciations are completely "wild"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
Praise MV for Turbo Mode.

He's recently beta tested Turbo Plus+... Looks promising.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 24, 2018, 07:26:26 AM
...or Airyn brings all her family to live with her and makes Heather's life a living hell, either way nothing good will come of this interloper.
Heh, heh, heh.  Party in the desert.

ranger_star

Quote from: dan7800 on April 24, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
A bit of a sad day.

I backed Heather for so long, but she lost it. Enough with the drama

Hello XXXXX ,

You have successfully cancelled your subscription to Midnight in the Desert

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cancellation Details
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cancellation Date: Apr 24, 2018

Subscription Name: Midnight in the Desert

Subscription Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Item Number: 5

"Keith Gets Kancelled"

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Ok thanks for pointing out that Noory is a clock punching corporate “yes man”

Post often!
And he enjoys happy hour.

ItsOver

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
Asia and Alexander are the Goebbels kids, Ayrin is Eva...who would HW be?
"Arf, Arf!"

ponyboysunset

She has not confirmed Keith’s offer publicly. Moar drama! Can I haz attention nao?!!!
Karl gets it. Is Karl a bellgabber?

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
She has not confirmed Keith’s offer publicly. Moar drama! Can I haz attention nao?!!!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Karl is a voice of reason.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
Karl is a voice of reason.
He is taking a beating on her page. I am shocked she hasn’t blocked him. Oh wait she needs his $5.  ;D
PS Karl if you are reading this sign up, become one of us! Lol.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
He is taking a beating on her page. I am shocked she hasn’t blocked him. Oh wait she needs his $5.  ;D
PS Karl if you are reading this sign up, become one of us! Lol.

Honestly, if she gave a shit about MITD, she would have posted already that she was planning to do a live show on Monday. IF she is actually doing it.  It would shut people up who are bitching at her, and it would keep her from losing any more subscribers. 

I think anybody with an ounce of common sense (speaking of the listeners) would just be done with this shit.  It's a fucking joke now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
Anyone figure this out yet?

I wonder if the family she's referring to is Art's? I mean, Art could have asked Airyn to treat Heather like family in the event of his death, but she definitely did not have to follow through with that. We know she wasn't into his show, nor did she care much for the crazy fans..  Heather was a "fan" (was here in the forum anyway),.  A fan who moved from wherever she lived, to be next-door neighbors. If that isn't crazy, I don't' know what is?

Heather bought this property off of Art? She presumably had access to his studio, which would be miles better than her own, assuming she was ever really doing the show from her own place. (Yes, she may have bought the property only a month ago, but that doesn't' mean she hasn't been living there longer).  Airyn might not have control over this house Heather just bought, but she certainly would have control over the studio. She was (I would assume, be it right or wrong) that Airyn had no part of this contract between Heather and Keith/MITD. She doesn't have to let Heather use this studio at all. In fact, she could put a lock on it and not let anyone use it from here on out. That's her right as the widow.  If she sells off the properties they owned, Heather is S.O.L.  Maybe there's a restraining order? We just don't know.

Heather has had how long to learn the ropes of doing a radio show? 3 years? She has said many times since his death that she doesn't think she can go on. She's said said numerous things to suggest that she has no self confidence in her abilities to do the program.  "All she had was Art".  Art's gone, and now she has no one. Including no one to reassure her on a daily basis (or so we're led to believe, despite the number of dedicated listeners assuring her) that she's good enough.  This might lead one to question- was Art with her in the studio on a regular basis?  So could she literally NOT do the show w/out him? How long has she been there in Pahrump? Using his equipment?

Back to the stalker.  Airyn didn't want Art to do the show. Art was on a downhill slide with his health.  He met Heather, and she seemed to be the perfect apprentice. Only, how does Art please his wife, who is not only tired of his radio life, but probably worried about him being around for their kids? And now you have to get this apprentice on board with taking over the show?  You need a story.  You need a stalker. You need something crazy enough that seems to justify to your fans- who have been dying for your return - that you need to quit just as soon as you've begun.  The stalker story fits the bill perfectly. In fact, if Airyn knew it was bogus, but Heather didn't, even better.  (Heather did call the cops and got yelled for it, right?)  If Airyn wasn't in on it right away, and realized later it was all a sham to get Heather moved into the area, that might piss her off as a young wife. I mean, how could you not be wondering why the hell your husband was so desperate to get somebody almost half his age to live near him? It's not even like she would have zero reason to assume he might be interested in Heather. Maybe he had to assure her with this last baby.

Did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

The studio is in the house Heather bought

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
Honestly, if she gave a shit about MITD, she would have posted already that she was planning to do a live show on Monday. IF she is actually doing it.  It would shut people up who are bitching at her, and it would keep her from losing any more subscribers. 

I think anybody with an ounce of common sense (speaking of the listeners) would just be done with this shit.  It's a fucking joke now.

this is her way out. she's going to claim 'muh harassment' to save face. she'll blame the fans and Keith for not coming back. she's nothing without Art, and she knows it. he was propping up the show. the cat ladies are all she has left. sad.

munbeam666

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
I interpret this to mean she's not exactly on good terms with Art's wife.

At this point, who would want to be on good terms with Heather?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
The studio is in the house Heather bought

1.) Did she actually buy this house/property from Art? I'm a bit confused on that.
2.) His big ol' fancy studio is now her in house?  Or his studio/equipment/etc is now literally her house?  :o
3.) If yes, does this mean he literally sold her his stuff? (Could explain why she paid so much, then.. if the house was worth less than half that, from what previous posters said).
4.) So what the fuck is the actual problem here? Why can't she do the damn show already? I doubt her family problems are her own. Didn't she say she was estranged from them or something?

I feel like swearing a lot today. Sorry.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
1.) Did she actually buy this house/property from Art? I'm a bit confused on that.
2.) His big ol' fancy studio is now her in house?  Or his studio/equipment/etc is now literally her house?  :o
3.) If yes, does this mean he literally sold her his stuff? (Could explain why she paid so much, then.. if the house was worth less than half that, from what previous posters said).
4.) So what the fuck is the actual problem here? Why can't she do the damn show already? I doubt her family problems are her own. Didn't she say she was estranged from them or something?

hold fast, friend. 'tis only tuesday.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

We don’t fucking care if you swear. It’s bellgab. Plus the cluster fuck that this has become warrants swearing. I am betting Art’s wife has had enough of their weird ass living situation and is either moving or working to kick her out. Just my opinion. Unless it’s his daughter. Still would be annoying for his wife.

ItsOver

GravitySucks

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 24, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
At this point, who would want to be on good terms with Heather?

The latest exit polls show nearly 100% support from the overweight Lesbian septics from Canada.