3. Mel Brooks
4. Harry Belafonte
5. John McCain
6. Ed Asner
7. Hugh Downs
8. Bob Newhart
9. Carl Reiner
10. Oprah Winfrey

Good list. Most of them are way up there now save for Oprah (wishful thinking?)

Gd5150

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 18, 2018, 01:29:13 AM
1. George Bush (Sr.)
2. Kirk Douglas
3. Mel Brooks
4. Harry Belafonte
5. John McCain
6. Ed Asner
7. Hugh Downs
8. Bob Newhart
9. Carl Reiner
10. Oprah Winfrey

Ed Asner has been making dead pool lists since JFK. You gotta wonder how he outlived everyone on that show. He must have Trumps god given healthy DNA.

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Solid List.  I can't wait to see if Weinstein gets himself offed by some victim.

Hope it's Paul Sorvino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjwfEstTh8o

Rix Gins

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 18, 2018, 01:31:46 AM
Good list. Most of them are way up there now save for Oprah (wishful thinking?)

Ha, no I've got nothing against Oprah.  I wish her a long life and all but I keep getting this image of her staff finding her dead in a chair with a cup of coffee still in her hand.  It seems like she is always borderline overweight and what with all the pressures of her empire to build and look over...well, her heart will go 'pop' and that's it.  I was going to pick Tony Bennett, now he's another one that's getting up there, but no, I'll stick with Oprah.

Gd5150

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Solid List.  I can't wait to see if Weinstein gets himself offed by some victim.

Weinstein will be getting “honorary” lifetime achievement awards from Hollywood within 5 years.

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 18, 2018, 01:43:08 AM
Ha, no I've got nothing against Oprah.  I wish her a long life and all but I keep getting this image of her staff finding her dead in a chair with a cup of coffee still in her hand.  It seems like she is always borderline overweight and what with all the pressures of her empire to build and look over...well, her heart will go 'pop' and that's it.  I was going to pick Tony Bennett, now he's another one that's getting up there, but no, I'll stick with Oprah.

LOL.  I did put one in my list that was a bit of wishful thinking though I really have nothing against the guy just sick of seeing him in the movies.  Johnny Depp.  I believe he also uses drugs so suspecting an overdose, I guess.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 18, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
Weinstein will be getting “honorary” lifetime achievement awards from Hollywood within 5 years.

I started to watch a Netflix film that had two hot sisters vacationing down in Mexico and I think they go deep sea diving and find something horrible.  The opening credits rolled and there was Weinstein and his brother listed as producers.  I kept wondering if Harvey tried to get it on with the two actresses and I lost my train of thought.  I finally gave up on watching the thing.

Dr. MD MD

My lists are usually just people I want to die and none of them usually do. Not even McCain. ::)

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
My lists are usually just people I want to die and none of them usually do. Not even McCain. ::)

Go ahead and make up a list, Doc.  Research those people that you want to die, they might have health problems.  Lots of sports and show biz people ripe for a visit with the Grim Reaper.  I look for McCain to be the first on everyone's lists to go.  He went home awhile back and hasn't been heard from since. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 18, 2018, 02:02:45 AM
Go ahead and make up a list, Doc.  Research those people that you want to die, they might have health problems.  Lots of sports and show biz people ripe for a visit with the Grim Reaper.  I look for McCain to be the first on everyone's lists to go.  He went home awhile back and hasn't been heard from since.

Betty White and Willie Nelson won’t last forever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 18, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

Could we sacrifice the Kardashians to maybe get them a few more years? ???

So far no one has put Olivia deHavilland on their lists.  I didn't because she still looks awfully healthy even at 101.  I see her living maybe until she's 110.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 18, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

Damn you to hell! Yes they will! ;)

Top 10 Art Bell bumper song.

https://youtu.be/Hf5UvKjCDUU

Juan

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
Lord Grantham
Swishypants
gnooryblows

Two down, one to go.

Lunger

One of the Clintons.

Probably Bill

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
Could we sacrifice the Kardashians to maybe get them a few more years? ???
+1!

Quote from: 999 on January 17, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
1. John McCain
2. Kirk Douglas
3. Liza Minnelli
4. Hal Linden
5. Prince Philip
6. Little Richard
7. Doug Band
8. Hillary Clinton
9. Harvey Weinstein
10. Val Kilmer

11. Dan Bongino

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
What did he say to warrant that?

I'm sure he's pretty high up on the Arkancide list at this point.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 999 on February 16, 2018, 04:39:09 PM
I'm sure he's pretty high up on the Arkancide list at this point.

I asked because I actually go back and forth on my opinion of him and he says lots of stupid things, IMHO. Lately, I tend to think he's more deep state than anything.