• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

More Facebook spying

Started by Juan, June 29, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

Juan

Facebook says it is not using it now, but the company obtained a patent for a new method of spying on you.  It would transmit tones inside TV commercials (I would assume youtube, Netflix, etc., too). The tones are above human hearing range so you won’t hear them, but they will turn on your phone’s microphone and record whatever the people watching the commercial say. It will be great information for marketers but not so good for any privacy you think you might have.
http://9to5mac.com/2018/06/27/facebook-spy-patent/

Metron2267

Fuck.

I guess we didn't buy us enough Alexa's...

Or Goo Goos:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/28/morgan-stanley-google-should-give-out-free-smart-speakers-to-beat-ama.html
Google should give away a free Home smart speaker to every US household, Morgan Stanley suggests
Morgan Stanley tells its clients Alphabet should defend its retail ad sales turf by giving away its Home Mini smart speakers.
The firm's analyst says the move will “only” cost Alphabet $3.3 billion, which is a “small price to pay” given the opportunity.

>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Juan on June 29, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Facebook says it is not using it now, but the company obtained a patent for a new method of spying on you.  It would transmit tones inside TV commercials (I would assume youtube, Netflix, etc., too). The tones are above human hearing range so you won’t hear them, but they will turn on your phone’s microphone and record whatever the people watching the commercial say. It will be great information for marketers but not so good for any privacy you think you might have.

This is a patent that should have been denied. 

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on June 29, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
That is hacking!
Me

Metron2267

That is your deep state 1984-ing you.

Want less, vote R.

Really. 8)

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
That is your deep state 1984-ing you.

Want less, vote R.

Really. 8)
I don't know why I assumed you leaned left?  Is left still Dem?  I'm so confused.  Labels got all mixed up for me after the Occupy, We are 99% rallies.  Those sure fizzled out.  A little longer & they might have become a political party.
Me

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
I don't know why I assumed you leaned left? 

You did?

Huh...

QuoteIs left still Dem?  I'm so confused.

Yes left is still Dem/proggie.

But the hard fascist left is in control now and they've deployed the mass insanity brain wave generator so almost ALL the Dems are foaming.

QuoteLabels got all mixed up for me after the Occupy, We are 99% rallies.

All ginned up by CPUSA and their sock puppets Antifa Black Bloc, et al.

QuoteThose sure fizzled out.  A little longer & they might have become a political party.
Me

In this nation?

No fracking way...uh...I think... ???

Dr. MD MD

I don't know why I assumed you leaned left?  Is left still Dem?  I'm so confused.  Labels got all mixed up for me after the Occupy, We are 99% rallies.  Those sure fizzled out.  A little longer & they might have become a political party.
Me

Fuck you! You're done!

Metron2267

She's waffling big time - just be a Dem and own it.

Even better be one and DIS_own the proggie commies who have taken over the party! :(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 04:50:58 PM
You did?

Huh...

Yes left is still Dem/proggie.

But the hard fascist left is in control now and they've deployed the mass insanity brain wave generator so almost ALL the Dems are foaming.

All ginned up by CPUSA and their sock puppets Antifa Black Bloc, et al.

In this nation?

No fracking way...uh...I think... ???
Thanks for the reality check
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
Thanks for the reality check
Unit 14

You can't possibly not have known who is behind all this...right???

What did you think it meant when CPUSA spawn Valerie Jarrett moved in with the Obama's after he left office?

Eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump
Obama's goal  is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com
Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama
Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies
Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes
'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene

Do YOU support these overt and CPUSA led TRAITORS, 14?!?!?!

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
You can't possibly not have known who is behind all this...right???

What did you think it meant when CPUSA spawn Valerie Jarrett moved in with the Obama's after he left office?

Eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump
Obama's goal  is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com
Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama
Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies
Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes
'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene

Do YOU support these overt and CPUSA led TRAITORS, 14?!?!?!
Let me get this right.  You are calling a former president a Commie?
Unit 14

Juan

Metron2267

Me

QuoteQuote from: 14 on Today at 10:18:50 AM
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.

LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:52:47 AM
Let me get this right.  You are calling a former president a Commie?
Unit 14
QuoteQuote from: 14 on Today at 10:18:50 AM
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.

LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
LIAR BITCH!

Quoted for emphasis.

Metron2267

Emphasis is everything then, innit? ;D

Don't you just love Fed-Book ?
The pervs' want to see you nude - for your own protection of course.    :o

https://neonnettle.com/news/4281-facebook-now-requesting-users-upload-nude-photos-for-security-
http://techgenix.com/facebook-wants-what/

(Oh, plus their purging of alt media accounts:  https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/68777/internet-censorship-just-took-an-unprecedented-leap-forward-and-hardly-anyone.html   )

So, can they guarantee your info is safe ?     No !
https://neonnettle.com/news/5333-facebook-hack-fbi-doesn-t-want-users-to-know-who-was-behind-data-breach

"  Unfortunately, that’s not even the worst part of it. Using the hack, attackers could gain access to certain apps and services that also the use of Facebook for sign-in. For instance, apps like Instagram, Saavn, or Zomato, that you may have used your Facebook account to log into.

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/how-to-find-out-if-your-facebook-account-was-hacked-and-how-to-stay-safe-5295701.html

I have a sneaking suspicion Fed-Book itself was involved.

Metron2267

What could possibly go wrong with that?!?!? >:(

Jackstar

QuoteI'm not bluffing, Dude. You think I am, but I'm not."

I'll be honest--I can't get enough of this story. It's riveting.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

obvious psyop is obvious

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
I'll be honest--I can't get enough of this story. It's riveting.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

pate

ksm32

Don't have a facebook account. Never did.

Metron2267

Quote from: ksm32 on October 19, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
Don't have a facebook account. Never did.

How about a life log account?

ksm32

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
How about a life log account?
Fuck no. But I did have a Columbia House DVD account back in 02. Buy 5 at normal price and the savings started from there ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Lol, I rolled them over for BMG! :D