• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 08, 2016, 06:57:20 PM

Donny smiles so naturally.

How come Politico only shows 20.1% of the precincts have been counted but the network shows 70%? Same number of votes too. Something is hinky.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 06:58:36 PM
It just changed.  Trump has the lead among counted votes now.

I missed Hillary Clinton being in the lead in South Carolina.  Must have been a small county with a large black population reporting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 06:54:37 PM
So far, more counted votes have been cast for Hillary but I suspect it will go for Trump.

They haven't included most of the Panhandle yet. I think it will be close, but I call it for Trump.

#TrumpTrain

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

How come Politico only shows 20.1% of the precincts have been counted but the network shows 70%? Same number of votes too. Something is hinky.
They only rigged the vote numbers, but overlooked the precinct reporting numbers?

***I actually wonder which it is... Makes a big difference on the chances of a "comeback." ***

cosmic hobo

Trump's early election night lead probably mirrors his sex life. Premature.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 07:02:35 PM
They haven't included most of the Panhandle yet. I think it will be close, but I call it for Trump.

#TrumpTrain

#TrumpieTrain

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 07:02:49 PM
They only rigged the vote numbers, but overlooked the precinct reporting numbers?

***I actually wonder which it is... Makes a big difference on the chances of a "comeback." ***

you should know, you did rig it after all  :(

Hillary is pulling away in North Carolina.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 07:02:35 PM

#TrumpTrain

The Panhandle is one Congressional district.  It will only make a difference if Florida is very close.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 06:54:29 PM
I could call Texas for him as well.  ;)
You would be surprised. Lots of illegals and refugees have been allowed to come here by Obama and due to the booming economy in the past years lots of Californians and NYC types have moved here when companies relocated- they often bring their tax&spend and leftist politics with them. And various universities are pretty leftist in voting (if they wake up to vote.) But this tempered, somewhat, by some Hispanics not wanting our country to turn into Mexico or Honduras (there was a reason they left) and who are traditional (like having a family, go to church, etc,) Hispanic people whose ancestors have been here before Texas came into the union and fought on the good side and don't want to become part of Mexico again, and the native non-Austin voters.

bateman

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 07:07:06 PM
The Panhandle is one Congressional district.  It will only make a difference if Florida is very close.

Erm, which it is.

akwilly

I took the over 54.5 in the wmu Kent game 14-0 Kent in first quarter

Quote from: albrecht on November 08, 2016, 07:08:02 PM
You would be surprised. Lots of illegals and refugees have been allowed to come here by Obama and due to the booming economy in the past years lots of Californians and NYC types have moved here when companies relocated- they often bring their tax&spend and leftist politics with them.

What? Republican Rick Perry imported a whole truckload of liberals and gave them your tax dollars. Don't blame the illegals.

Trump only down by .2% in Florida now.  He is clawing back.

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 08, 2016, 07:13:37 PM
Rubio re-elected to Senate

Democrats need better down ballot candidates in Florida.  Democrat Patrick Murphy is every bit as much an empty head/empty suit as Marco Rubio.

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 07:06:14 PM
you should know, you did rig it after all  :(
Look.  It was an oversight, OK?  You try rigging the results in tens of thousands of polling stations and coordinating all of the media to produce the proper reports at the right time.  It is far more complex than you might imagine- and so far this is the only mistake we made.  8)

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 07:15:59 PM
This is rather intense...

It reminds me of the fight between Megatron and Optimus Prime in the first Transformers movie... that I literally fell asleep during.

Very tight in Florida.  Looks like 2000 again.

136 or 142

Donald Trump way ahead of Rand Paul in Kentucky.  The Democratic Senate candidate in Kentucky was a strong candidate (popular mayor of Lexington) but this is still something of a surprise I think.