• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

I have just solved the secret of your life and your universe and brought it to you out of my magnanimous goodness. You're welcome everyone. Praise be to my genius.

I decided what reality is or isn't.

Sincerely, rekcuf the Emperor God

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on January 01, 2017, 08:06:24 PM
The one alarm bell that goes off immediately is that this could just be a justification to be a douche. 

You can be a douche either way. Satan commends douchebaggery. There is no such thing as right or wrong. Those moral constructs are only the brainwashed imagination of the slave masses. Also the objective truth is unphased by morality. A bullet will not stop itself from tearing through your brain because "it's wrong". A knife will still stab you even though you're "a nice guy". A meteor will still slam into Earth despite all of the "nice people" here. Similarly, we are living in a simulation regardless of whether or not that fact could be used as justification to do bad things or not.

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
I have just solved the secret of your life and your universe and brought it to you out of my magnanimous goodness. You're welcome everyone. Praise be to my genius.
Actually, you just parroted someone else's theory. You didn't solve anything.  Keep on trying to prove your superior intellect.  By the way, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on January 01, 2017, 08:38:39 PM
Actually, you just parroted someone else's theory. You didn't solve anything.  Keep on trying to prove your superior intellect.  By the way, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Not true, I didn't parrot someone elses theory, only certain parts like the ones that relate to quantum mechanics. The simulation theory has been proposed as a way to rectify those disparities or explain those facts, but the rest of it is borne of my immense intellect originally.

gnooryblows

And even for the quantum mechanics stuff some of it is still mine, like the relation to string theory being an explaination for why we cannot experience all of the supposed "11 dimensions". That's all mine and original.

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 08:42:33 PM
And even for the quantum mechanics stuff some of it is still mine, like the relation to string theory being an explaination for why we cannot experience all of the supposed "11 dimensions". That's all mine and original.
Squawk, squawk.   ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on January 01, 2017, 08:45:37 PM
Squawk, squawk.   ;)

You say this because you are threatened by my superior intellect, so you must rationalize things to make me seem less intelligent in your mind. It's only a defense mechanism to protect your pride.

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 08:36:28 PM
You can be a douche either way. Satan commends douchebaggery. There is no such thing as right or wrong. Those moral constructs are only the brainwashed imagination of the slave masses.

Among the many, many things on the list of things that can be proven true, is this: you're an idiot.

gnooryblows

Please, if anyone knows tell me. I am interested in doing it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

Among the many, many things on the list of things that can be proven true, is this: you're an idiot.

Wrong, my IQ is over 160, i might be the smartest man you ever met

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:09:41 PM
Wrong, my IQ is over 160, i might be the smartest man you ever met

Imagine the possibilities if you were literate too. Breathtaking.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
Imagine the possibilities if you were literate too. Breathtaking.

I refuse to type in the way the illuminati tells me to type. I refuse to speak in the way they tell me. I refuse to be weak minded enough to believe that the old men who write the dictionaries and grammar books are gods of the world, who ordain the way speech is meant to be spoken.

Your obsession with grammar is a function of your weakness. Your obsession with spelling is a symptom of your slavemind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:12:24 PM
I refuse to type in the way the illuminati tells me to type. I refuse to speak in the way they tell me. I refuse to be weak minded enough to believe that the old men who write the dictionaries and grammar books are gods of the world, who ordain the way speech is meant to be spoken.

Your obsession with grammar is a function of your weakness. Your obsession with spelling is a symptom of your slavemind.

Give this guy a call. He thinks everyone else is stupid too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:08:37 PM
Please, if anyone knows tell me. I am interested in doing it.

You don't know? Seriously?

Oh my word. Seems you're the only one on the forum who can't do it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:15:30 PM
i am more intelligent than ur weak mind could ever conceive of

Are you, by chance, also a superhero?

JesusJuice

KevinIsAHybrid is a skinwalker. He might be able to give you some tips. He hasn't been around in awhile though. I hope he's ok.

gnooryblows

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 09:19:54 PM
Are you, by chance, also a superhero?

Thank you for reading my post. No, I'm not. I'm just an ordinary man blessed with extremely good looks and a very cunning intellect. If only I did not suffer from GERD, I would be perfect.

chefist

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on January 01, 2017, 09:20:35 PM
KevinIsAHybrid is a skinwalker. He might be able to give you some tips. He hasn't been around in awhile though. I hope he's ok.

Skinwalking is the trick.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on January 01, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Thank u 4 ur input and the lead

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:21:49 PM
Thank you for reading my post. No, I'm not. I'm just an ordinary man blessed with extremely good looks and a very cunning intellect. If only I did not suffer from GERD, I would be perfect.

But sadly you do, so drowning is the only option.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 09:23:25 PM
But sadly you do, so drowning is the only option.

i'm so intelligent that i could actually make you suck my dick if i wanted u to. thats the sort of mindfuckery i'm capable of.

gnooryblows

right now you think you dont like me, but if i met you within ten minutes you would be blowing me

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 09:23:05 PM
Thank u 4 ur input and the lead

So alike are you, you should form a new forum. Away from this one. Cosy.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 09:43:49 PM
So alike are you, you should form a new forum. Away from this one. Cosy.

why do you dislike me so much? i never did anything to u