• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.

Started by FightTheFuture, April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 31, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
Can you come up with a list that matches the continual abuses of Islam?   Point for point?  And I mean current, after all the Crusades were a long time ago.

You can start with all the people killed by devout Christian GWB in Iraq and Afghanistan, aided and abetted by Tony Blair, another (coincidentally!) follower of the Prince of Peace.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
You can start with all the people killed by devout Christian GWB in Iraq and Afghanistan, aided and abetted by Tony Blair, another (coincidentally!) follower of the Prince of Peace.

Your Muslim masters let you write this shit?! They need to go more hard core! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 31, 2018, 12:57:12 PM
Less than 80% in the US said it could never be justified. And that assumes you believe they answered the poll honestly.

I could guarantee that a poll in Ireland would throw up a sizable number of Catholics could justify the horrors the PIRA inflicted on civilians both in Ireland and the mainland. The same with ETA in Spain. I'm sure too there's sympathy for the KKK. The current carnage going on in Myanmar is justified by some because Muslims are being ethnically cleansed out, and women children murdered and raped by the soldiers doing it. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
Yes, pud all Christians are really evil and not good communists, like you. ::)

Have you ever seen daylight Babs?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

I could guarantee that a poll in Ireland would throw up a sizable number of Catholics could justify the horrors the PIRA inflicted on civilians both in Ireland and the mainland. The same with ETA in Spain. I'm sure too there's sympathy for the KKK. The current carnage going on in Myanmar is justified by some because Muslims are being ethnically cleansed out, and women children murdered and raped by the soldiers doing it.

I hope they do start bombing you again. Give those Muzzies some competition! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
I hope they do start bombing you again. Give those Muzzies some competition! ;D

You're a pile of shit. I know someone who was caught in the Manchester bomb attack. I sincerely hope that one day you're subject to cruel and sadistic torture and the ones doing it rig up a drip so you don't die easily.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
I mean generally. How often do you leave your basement?

Oh, pud...this schtick of yours is just so tired and played out...but I understand that you got nowhere else to go. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

You're a pile of shit. I know someone who was caught in the Manchester bomb attack. I sincerely hope that one day you're subject to cruel and sadistic torture and the ones doing it rig up a drip so you don't die easily.

Right back at ya! I'm sure many others here feel the same way. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
Right back at ya! I'm sure many others here feel the same way. :D

You're very good at patronising others... ;)

Asuka Langley

Did he have bombs strapped to his chest?

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

I think it interesting though that when (for example) Right wing Christian evangelists, Catholic priests, and other none Muslims who commit heinous crimes the anti muslims never mention them.. I'm sure the doctor who is facing prison for the rest of his life for sexually assaulting girl gymnasts would describe himself as believing in god...So too the couple from Texas but living in California whose twelve children (one of whom has given birth to her father's baby) were held in chains and starved would say they're good Christians.

Never mention them?  Really?  No other crimes are ever mentioned anywhere by anyone?  Not in the media, not around the water cooler at work, not in conversations anywhere?

But what if no one ever did.  What if no other crimes were ever mentioned.  What does that have to do wth these violent, hate-filled, disgusting, uncivilized people who don't belong here?  Why should we bring more of them here, knowing terrorists and terrorist supporters are among them?  Knowing that terrorst or not, they hate us and have no plans to fit in or assimulate?  How does that benefit us in any way?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
Abuses by Islam directly OR those doing what they do citing Islam as their motivation?...

What difference does that make?  We know a certain percent are terrorists.  A certain percent help them directly.  A certain percent support their actions.  A certain percent are ambivalent - they don't necessarily support them, but aren't strongly against them either, and sure as hell don't like us.  Most of the rest don't like us either.

Fuck these people.  They don't belong in the modern world.  They despise individual liberty and self rule.  They have no experience with peace, tolerance, democracy, or anything else in our culture and civilization.  How can we possibly expect them to come here, leave their hatreds and intolerance behind, and join us? 

Is that our experience with the ones who have come here? Two weeks ago our group hired a guy who moved here at age 10 from Pakistan.  The guy has lived here for at least 30 years, has a thick accent, has already ranted about Zionists, has made all sorts of disparaging comments about Americans, and acts like a complete outsider (I should admit I've sort of drawn it out of him in private chats in the kitchen, copy room, etc)

And other than that, he's a nice enough fellow.  Fat as hell, making fun of fat Americans, their diet, lack of exercise, etc.  I mean FFS, he's one of the better ones and if it were me I'd send him back in an instant.  We don't need more of this.

Hog

C'mon, Pud, perfect time to drop in a 9/11 quip.  You're in the mud, you might as well wrestle.

peace
Hog

albrecht

http://www.france24.com/en/20180610-erdogan-denounces-austrian-decision-close-mosques
"leading the world towards a war between the cross and the crescent," Erdogan said in a speech in Istanbul."  :o
Towards? What about the almost daily crimes, rapes, attacks, shootings, stabbings, vehicular attacks, petty crime, and hoards of Muslim "migrants" invading if not a war already?

albrecht

Once again: the Muslim was "on the radar," had 27 previous convictions, and "on a list" but was still allowed to practice his faith, this time at a Christmas Market in Strasbourg where the evil EU Parliament is (who advocate for "migrants," Muslims, and other miscreants to be allowed to come to Europe.) Merry Christmas, sorry Allahu Akbar....bolo for this Muslim:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46535552

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/12/strasbourg-terror-suspect-yelled-allahu-akbar-during-attack-has-27-prior-criminal-convictions/
https://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice/attaque-de-strasbourg-l-assaillant-un-francais-multirecidiviste-de-29-ans-1586400.html

AZZERAE

Talk about a controversial thread title. Positively magnetic.

pate

... I sincerely hope that one day you're subject to cruel and sadistic torture and the ones doing it rig up a drip so you don't die easily.

Miss Yew, bra...