• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steven Quayle

Started by Words I Like, June 28, 2009, 12:05:00 AM

Dateline

Seriously, I would like to know  the reasoning behind his comments for not going back on Coast.  He is one of the interesting guests who is consistently entertaining to listen to.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on June 20, 2015, 03:18:38 PM
Seriously, I would like to know  the reasoning behind his comments for not going back on Coast.  He is one of the interesting guests who is consistently entertaining to listen to.
C2C website says Steve Quayle will be on the show tonight (21-Jul) to discuss Jade Helm. So I guess he didn't quit or the paralegals make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Echo

Quote from: expat on June 19, 2015, 08:10:41 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!!

Check this at 07:37 and cheer!

I'm shocked to see Steve Quayle can do a talk show without eating his mic between breaks. Every time hes on C2CAM or Hagman & Hagman report between breaks he sounds like someone using CB radio with modulation cranked too high. If Art has him on, just watch Steve get 40% louder between breaks.

AceAzzameen

I haven't heard many C2C moments with Steve Quayle, but I have heard him on a podcast hosted by a religious kook named Russ Dizdar... if ever there were two scammers that were made for each other.

I got Steve Quayle's Books Genetic Armageddon and it was one the best things i've ever read as far as facts and research. Im Not religious at all and some of the religious parts i had to skim over. Besides that the book is awesome. I find with a lot of Guests , you have to listen to as many as you can and eventually make up you own mind on what you want to believe. Take all the  info you learned from the guests and research the material other places and make your own mind up.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on August 16, 2015, 08:41:41 PM
I got Steve Quayle's Books Genetic Armageddon and it was one the best things i've ever read as far as facts and research. Im Not religious at all and some of the religious parts i had to skim over. Besides that the book is awesome. I find with a lot of Guests , you have to listen to as many as you can and eventually make up you own mind on what you want to believe. Take all the  info you learned from the guests and research the material other places and make your own mind up.
I was gonna say, and oh that reminds me. By the way let me get back to something. And that reminds me again, but don't let me digress. On the other hand, like I was saying, these giants had Big Heads, they were Big Boned as one might say in the Old Testicle, but let's save that for another topic. Bigfoot comes to mind, but I'm not saying that. If one were to look it up, and by the way the were actually TWO Old Testicles, not just one, so we may find others in there too in that story. Noah, Adam and Eve, were all hybrids if you understand what I'm getting at. And what I'm getting at is just this: on the other hand let me get back to what I was saying before, that we have a real problem here with history not being clear...

Bad Grandma

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 16, 2015, 09:54:36 PM
I was gonna say, and oh that reminds me. By the way let me get back to something. And that reminds me again, but don't let me digress. On the other hand, like I was saying, these giants had Big Heads, they were Big Boned as one might say in the Old Testicle, but let's save that for another topic. Bigfoot comes to mind, but I'm not saying that. If one were to look it up, and by the way the were actually TWO Old Testicles, not just one, so we may find others in there too in that story. Noah, Adam and Eve, were all hybrids if you understand what I'm getting at. And what I'm getting at is just this: on the other hand let me get back to what I was saying before, that we have a real problem here with history not being clear...

How should I say this (heh) that post was excellent

henge0stone

I heard a show with him and Ian from 05, not impressed. I love the topic of giants in the past (lots of mythology about giants and their mention in the bible) but to suggest that giants are still alive and being hidden by the government is just absurd.

He was very cocky and arrogant too, "I'm sure I will be on again with George" really full of himself. Thinks his shit don't stink because he used footnotes in his book which means it must be true. I still don't know how the fuck he knows that King Arthur is 8 feet tall (or whatever) when the real historical community can't even decide who the historical King Arthur was (he was probably based on several different people) and of course snoory doesn't ask questions.

I enjoy the whole some ancient myths might have a reality thing but there were plenty of records from the Roman period to debunk his claim that Germanic people were so huge that the Roman soldiers "came up to their knee". I'm sure they were described as 'giant' since they were much taller than Roman soldiers and that's where Steven twisted the facts.

Quote from: henge0stone on October 25, 2015, 06:39:40 PM

He was very cocky and arrogant too, "I'm sure I will be on again with George" really full of himself.

He is on once per month it seems.