• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steven Quayle

Started by Words I Like, June 28, 2009, 12:05:00 AM

Words I Like

Wow I'm glad to be here. I am 25 and I've been listening to C2C since I was 13. When I fist started tuning In I had a bad habit of always giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

One day not very long ago I began to Google all of the regular guests from over the years but typing the word "fraud" right after it to see what kind of water these people really hold and I was stunned, it felt like 22 caliber bullets tearing through my spirits. C2C pulled my leg so hard it came off.

Anyways to the point. Nobody had thieved on my imagination like Steve Quayles story of Giants as a Non Fiction. Giants in caves, hives of Giants, in hibernation. Those stories got me good. I used to dream about Giants allot because of it.

So does anyone have some dirt on this guy?

Supernormal

I put him in the same category as John Titor stories. He's the same guy who claimed that a giant Jesus appeared in his basement.

Words I Like

But David Wilcock put him there after Jesus spoke to him in verses of Old English

I saw a giant Jesus in a bowling alley.......

heater

Hey!

I think the only thing proven about Steve Quayle is that he does not like Ian Punnett, and that alone makes me love him regardless of the truth about Giants.

I think he was closer in his details than any other "analyst" when it came to the coming global financial disaster that has occurred, and this is going back several years.  Of course like ALL guests he has had a product to sell so that takes him out of the realm of independent observer.

Regardless if giants wake up and  1) take over our financial, and 2) our utility systems then as my spirit is being crushed by the hard labor, high taxes, and hyperinflation that they impose upon us I will take heart in the fact that Mr. Quayle made lots of money off selling seeds, survival kits, and is hiding in the woods somewhere.  Oh yeah, and the fact that he still hates Ian Punnett.  When I think of Steve Quayle there is a great fiction book I think of called: The End As I Know It that I think perfectly covers the realms that he and most of the current C2C masters exist (profit from) within.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/End-As-Know-Millenial-Anxiety/dp/0307276724/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246170151&sr=8-12

I don't know how possible it is to debunk many of Quayle's "giant" theories; not because they are ironclad, but just that they are so tangential that it would be almost impossible to find someone with contrary evidence, let alone a verified someone willing to discuss that evidence.

jmtrcker

c2c said he didnt do show any more funny he has downloads on his site all the time  and it is updated everyday  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.html

well he may not be a bird but he sure is bird-brained! ;:)

but it never hurts to protect yourself from the attack of 9 foot giants ~ Steve has the answers for this!!  10 years ago he was running a gun shop up in Idaho near a community called "Almost Heaven" run by Bo Gritz and protecting us from the NWO.   To quote Georgie Boy "GEEZ!!"

Supernormal

Quayle is to truthful journalism what Noory is to good hosting. He's to sanity what George is to cool. The reverse seems to be true too. WWJD (He wouldn't tell nonsense stories left and right)?

Borr

I'm usually a few days behind in listening to C2C, so I just finished the Steve Quail interview.  Yikes, that guy is a raving loony. His rambling bullshit isn't even internally consistent with itself. This is why I like Jim Marrs: he's totally hogwash, but at least the "in-universe" storyline of his hogwash interrelates well.

EvB

Quote from: Borr on August 13, 2009, 08:00:53 PM
I'm usually a few days behind in listening to C2C, so I just finished the Steve Quail interview.  Yikes, that guy is a raving loony. His rambling bullshit isn't even internally consistent with itself. This is why I like Jim Marrs: he's totally hogwash, but at least the "in-universe" storyline of his hogwash interrelates well.

I'm no shrink - but it sounds like some Aspie shit going on there to me. He can't let ANYTHING go and he ALWAYS has to be right.

Borr

I just have to shake my head when I think about all the credulous, superstitious shut-ins that listen to C2C religiously and take Quail's (and people like him) wing-nut stories as the gospel truth.

Does anybody know the date of the show where Ian manned up and kicked Quail off the air?

Quote from: EvB on August 13, 2009, 08:10:24 PM
I'm no shrink - but it sounds like some Aspie shit going on there to me. He can't let ANYTHING go and he ALWAYS has to be right.

... Ian?

That last sentence pretty much sums up why they didn't get along..

Borr

Actually, I think it has more to do with Quayle's being a raving lunatic who breakdowns whenever someone holds up a mirror to his rampant asshattery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7Giozrpzk

EvB

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 13, 2009, 08:23:41 PM
... Ian?

That last sentence pretty much sums up why they didn't get along..

Actually, I was referring to Quayle.

Quote from: Borr on August 13, 2009, 08:30:45 PM
Actually, I think it has more to do with Quayle's being a raving lunatic who breakdowns whenever someone holds up a mirror to his rampant asshattery:

Oh God, that was great.  The fastest 6:39 in radio.

I was in hysterics that night. 

Ian:  'Give me that asshat'
Quail:  'No, me.  Give it here.  You're not being a good host'
Ian:  "This is my show, and Linda set it up that way.  Gimme that asshat.  Deus Te Amat'

EvB

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 13, 2009, 11:04:54 PM

Ian:  "This is my show, and Linda set it up that way.  Gimme that asshat.  Deus Te Amat'

Oh my holy fucking god - I read that and i laughed so hard I scared the dog!

EvB

Quote from: Borr on August 13, 2009, 08:21:54 PM

Does anybody know the date of the show where Ian manned up and kicked Quail off the air?

April 19, 2008 

And he didn't really boot him - just bitch slapped him a little at the close.  So close to the close, in fact, that Ian's Deus te Amat sounded as if it should be followed by "but I think you're a huge ass."

Personally, I loved it - but that's me.

Faster345

All I can remember from last night (and every other SQ performance) is "20-ft giants what I'm saying is is that Grand Canyon fortress so what I'm saying is is that Afghanistan giants but what I'm saying is is that copper bracelets so what I'm saying is is that repeat repeat repeat repeat..."

What complete douchbaggery!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faster345 on April 08, 2010, 08:49:01 AM
All I can remember from last night (and every other SQ performance) is "20-ft giants what I'm saying is is that Grand Canyon fortress so what I'm saying is is that Afghanistan giants but what I'm saying is is that copper bracelets so what I'm saying is is that repeat repeat repeat repeat..."

i've never heard SQ, and hopefully never will based on this assessment.

Supernormal

Quote from: Faster345 on April 08, 2010, 08:49:01 AM

At this point, I'd welcome a full show with Steve Quayle. His nonstop prattle about evil giants and inside sources is complete nonsense, of course. He *is* entertaining, though. There's nothing worse than a boring crank.

puddintame

Actually, Quayle IS a bird:  A cuckoo, goony, loon....   EEEK!

He is up around the top of my "run and hide from it" list.

Hosted by George Noory

Guest(s):
Steve Quayle

Tuesday June 22, 2010

Researcher Steve Quayle will discuss a recent Bigfoot report in North Carolina, as well as the precarious world economic situation, and hot spots for conflict and bioterror.

Supernormal

Quote from: 999 on June 18, 2010, 11:39:20 PM
Hosted by George Noory

Guest(s):
Steve Quayle

Tuesday June 22, 2010

Researcher Steve Quayle will discuss a recent Bigfoot report in North Carolina, as well as the precarious world economic situation, and hot spots for conflict and bioterror.

Quayle Voice: "My inside sources in the military/intelligence communities tell me that Bigfoot is *not* a cryptid. He's a returning Nephilim, like Apollo and Hercules. They're behind the current world economic crisis. They're hiding in a cave in Afghanistan (the recent news story is a ruse), planning to unleash a wave of bioterrorism on the world."

Q

Quote from: Supernormal on June 16, 2010, 11:24:18 PM

At this point, I'd welcome a full show with Steve Quayle. His nonstop prattle about evil giants and inside sources is complete nonsense, of course. He *is* entertaining, though. There's nothing worse than a boring crank.

Yes...
and look at it this way - the longer Quayle speaks the less time Noory does.  8)

Chupacabra

Is this the Guy who drinks like 100 cups of coffee before going on air?

valdez

Quote from: Chupacabra on September 12, 2010, 06:53:20 AM
Is this the Guy who drinks like 100 cups of coffee before going on air?
You may be thinking about Peter Lance.  Rapid fire.  Names.  Dates.  Connecting the dots until you're tangled in a web of deceit and intrigue.

punkinpie

Quote from: EvB on August 13, 2009, 11:46:33 PM
Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 13, 2009, 11:04:54 PM

Oh my holy fucking god - I read that and i laughed so hard I scared the dog!

It cracked me up too!  That's a pretty accurate assessment of what happened.

That was one of the best shows in a very long time.  I listened to it twice because it was so funny.