• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: pyewacket on December 18, 2015, 07:33:23 PM
Maybe Art needs to go beyond mere drones for his situation and get something more like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgsyYotLkQ

With gun turrets!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 07:36:08 PM
You totally missed Columbo.

ARRRGGHHHH! Correct! Damn you! Now I won't be able to get to sleep again tonite!

norland2424

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:34:27 PM
I can think of half a dozen detectives he coulda called.
Mannix. Rockford. Ironside. Kolchak. Baretta. Barnaby Jones. Andy Griffith. Ronnie the Limo Driver.
Just sayin.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:37:14 PM
ARRRGGHHHH! Correct! Damn you! Now I won't be able to get to sleep again tonite!

And Remmington Steele, Heart to Heart.. 

OMG Moonlighting detective agency. They were the bomb. :D

Just messin' with ya.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:06:12 PM
Ahhh the Platypus. What does this say about God? Fuck God.

Hey, c'mon now, let's not bring God into this. And besides, I'm sure He wouldn't appreciate that kind of language. He's doing the best He can (sort of like Heather) and people keep screwing things up. But the Platypus, there's a noble creature.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 07:40:59 PM
And Remmington Steele, Heart to Heart.. 

OMG Moonlighting detective agency. They were the bomb. :D

Just messin' with ya.
C'mon! I'm floppin' on da floor here!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 18, 2015, 07:41:39 PM
Hey, c'mon now, let's not bring God into this. And besides, I'm sure He wouldn't appreciate that kind of language. He's doing the best He can (sort of like Heather) and people keep screwing things up. But the Platypus, there's a noble creature.
Fuck God.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 07:27:37 PM
yes, in your world. But it's Art's life to live and not yours. Don't you have a TV somewhere to go turn down?
Ha-ha.  My better half has purchased the full presentations of the Avengers and is methodically going through them.  He's also playing with the feral cat that he's brought in.  I have no problem with Diana Rigg.  She's great.

bellNwhistle

What if we did some re-enactments? Then we'd figure this whole thing out in two shakes of a lamb 's tale? I mean, it worked in the movie Clue.

Hey Gumby..  Murder By Death- a whole slew of detectives :D

pyewacket

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:36:36 PM
Do they come in bulletproof?

I'm thinking that's the premium model. Art would be able to fly reconnaissance patrol around his perimeter and scout the surrounding areas in comfort and style. 

nika01

Quote from: Segundus on December 18, 2015, 07:33:52 PM
I do not mean this to be disrespectful, but I think Art would be seriously helped with some psychological therapy.  I adore his talent, but the man may have some issues that clutter up his thinking.  He deserves a better future.
of course you mean to be disrespectful . It's how you operate

Ciardelo

Quote from: Segundus on December 18, 2015, 07:43:50 PM
Ha-ha.  My better half has purchased the full presentations of the Avengers and is methodically going through them.  He's also playing with the feral cat that he's brought in.  I have no problem with Diana Rigg.  She's great.
Ferel cat! My gawd woman! have you no control? ;) I too have no problem with Dianna Rigg.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 07:40:55 PM

Lol.
Heather should interview Art only instead of talking use the Terminator Sound Board..
http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/arnold/12

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 07:43:58 PM
What if we did some re-enactments? Then we'd figure this whole thing out in two shakes of a lamb 's tale? I mean, it worked in the movie Clue.

Hey Gumby..  Murder By Death- a whole slew of detectives :D
Dammit!

Ciardelo

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 07:44:51 PM
+1 It's all the buts that give it away. I'm not saying this but I'm saying that.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Freyja on December 18, 2015, 07:45:53 PM
OK...I have to ask....what is FIFY?

Found It Fucking Yesterday

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 18, 2015, 07:32:49 PM
Thanks, that helps explain why things are so fucked up

I wonder if leaders from poorer countries just use a magic 8-ball.

CornyCrow

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 07:44:51 PM
You have too thin a skin.  I DO like Art and I want him to be happy.  I think he has problems and should look into them.  It can only help.

People should not mistake disagreement or criticism as negativity or hatred. 

Ciardelo

Fixed It For You

He's helping  :)

GravitySucks

Fixed it For You

It means they changed something up in your quoted text, usually in an attempt at humor.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: zeebo on December 18, 2015, 07:48:09 PM
I wonder if leaders from poorer countries just use a magic 8-ball.
Yeah. An eight-ball of coke.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Segundus on December 18, 2015, 07:48:22 PM
You have too thin a skin.  I DO like Art and I want him to be happy.  I think he has problems and should look into them.  It can only help.

People should not mistake disagreement or criticism as negativity or hatred.
You slathered innuendo all over with your "questions" about Ramona, his life, etc. You've shown what you really are. You DO NOT like Art.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 07:45:41 PM
Ferel cat! My gawd woman! have you no control? ;) I too have no problem with Dianna Rigg.
Yes.  He has a brother, as well, who visits maybe one evening a week.  We've purchased houses for the other two in the family who have never taken to us.  We feed them daily in the yard ( we also feed the birds for their entertainment). 

I can touch the little guy but he won't allow me to pick him up, but my husband can, probably because he's a better person than I and the cat understands that.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 07:49:45 PM
Fixed it For You

It means they changed fixed something up in your quoted text, usually in an attempt at humor.
FIFY

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 07:51:06 PM
You slathered innuendo all over with your "questions" about Ramona, his life, etc. You've shown what you really are. You DO NOT like Art.

A slathered innuendo. What's that, a greased suppository?